Windows 10: BSOD DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG while trying to boot from installation media USB to reinstall Windows.

Discus and support BSOD DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG while trying to boot from installation media USB to reinstall Windows. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I built this computer about a month ago and have been running fine so far. I've been booting windows from a Samsung 970 M.2 NVMe.Yesterday morning I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DaleClements8, Sep 10, 2021.

1. BSOD DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG while trying to boot from installation media USB to reinstall Windows.

I built this computer about a month ago and have been running fine so far. I've been booting windows from a Samsung 970 M.2 NVMe.Yesterday morning I tried to wake my computer but couldn't. The screen was on, but black. I ended up having to hold down the power button. When I turned it back on, it was stuck on a black screen with an image of my MOBO manufacturer and the Windows spinning white dots underneath. Forever. I power cycled a few more times some with all USB devices unplugged until I got the "Preparing automatic recovery" text below the spinning dots. It prepared for a while, then blu

:)

DaleClements8, Sep 10, 2021

2. Installing Windows 10 always fails with BSOD "DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG"

Dear community

I have a brand new Dell Latitude 14 3400 laptop with a pre-installed Windows 10 Home Build 1903 on a NVME SK hynikx BC501 HFM256GDGTNG SSD. Everything works fine.

As there is only 70GB left on that 128GB SSD (50 GB used by OS ... geeee!) I bought with the laptop a brand new Adata Flash SX8200 Pro, 512GB, M.2.2280 SSD in order to replace the 128GB SSD.

What I did:

1. I booted my brand new Dell 14 3400 Laptop
    2. run all the required Windows Update
    3. Downloaded the Media Creation Tool 1903
    4. created a USB Boot stick with the Media Creation Tool
    5. Shutdown laptop
    6. replaced the SSDs
    7. plugged the usb stick
    8. bootet
    9. checked the BIOS if the new Adata SSD 512 GB SSD is recognized
    10. checked the BIOS if the USB stick is recognized
    11. rebooted
    12. I got the spinning dotted circles with the Dell logo
    13. after about 3mins I got the BSOD with stop code: "DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG"

OK, could happen, let's try: reboot, same error.

geeeeee, OK, let's try: every other usb port, same error

g***d, let's try: replace the brand new empty SSD with the original SSD, reboot, everything fine. OK.

I then created again with the Media Creation Tool 1903 a new bootable Image on another USB stick. rebooted, same error, tried all the usb ports, same error.

Then I tried both usb sticks on another laptop, Windows Installer starts just fine!

So I know, the usb boot medias are fine.

I then put in the original 128 SSD and the usb boot stick as well. The Windows Installer starts just fine!

So the question is: why does Windows Installer crash with a brand new empty SSD?

cheerioh

Sven

Sven Gschwend, Sep 10, 2021
  3. Stopcode: driver pnp watchdog

Hi ,

From 2days, i am getting blue screen " driver pnp watchdog" error, now my system is not restarting, i tried to automatic repair it but couldn't work , same error is throwing , i have reseted my laptop and tried to open but couldnt work.

I took booted file in usb from hp recovery tool and trying to boot , but screen is throwing same blue error ..

Please anyone suggest me what can be done?

shubhamsrivastava6, Sep 10, 2021
  4. BSOD DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG while trying to boot from installation media USB to reinstall Windows.

driver PNP watchdog

Hi

i'm stuck whit this BSOD driver pnp watchdog.

and i can't do anything at all.

when i start it says "unexpected shutdown detected"

then it looks as if it starts up and suddenly the BSOD comes up.

What can i do????

PepijnVeldboom, Sep 10, 2021
Thema:

BSOD DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG while trying to boot from installation media USB to reinstall Windows.

1. BSOD DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG while trying to boot from installation media USB to reinstall Windows. - Similar Threads - BSOD DRIVER PNP

2. DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG: DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-pnp-watchdog/e6588141-5f11-4ec0-ad10-c217adcbe3c0
  3. DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG: DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-pnp-watchdog/e6588141-5f11-4ec0-ad10-c217adcbe3c0
  4. DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. STOP CODE: DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG error, while installing Windows

STOP CODE: DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG error, while installing Windows: Hi,First at all, let me tell you that I got a laptop that was having this problem: it tried to boot into Windows and at the end, this error was shown:STOP CODE: DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG error, while installing WindowsThe first thing I checked was the BIOS version and it turns out...
  6. Cannot Boot/Reinstall Windows 10 From USB - BSOD: "Driver PNP Watchdog" OR "Page Fault in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Boot/Reinstall Windows 10 From USB - BSOD: "Driver PNP Watchdog" OR "Page Fault in...: Hello,My computer randomly started crashing several times about a month ago. I was unable to catch the BSOD error initially. Then it stopped booting. I would receive BSODs with "Page Fault in Nonpaged Areas" or "Driver PNP Watchdog" errors before Windows would be able to...
  7. Cannot Boot/Reinstall Windows 10 From USB - BSOD: "Driver PNP Watchdog" OR "Page Fault in...

Cannot Boot/Reinstall Windows 10 From USB - BSOD: "Driver PNP Watchdog" OR "Page Fault in...: Hello,My computer randomly started crashing several times about a month ago. I was unable to catch the BSOD error initially. Then it stopped booting. I would receive BSODs with "Page Fault in Nonpaged Areas" or "Driver PNP Watchdog" errors before Windows would be able to...
  8. Cannot Boot/Reinstall Windows 10 From USB - BSOD: "Driver PNP Watchdog" OR "Page Fault in...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Unable to boot into windows Bsod: DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to boot into windows Bsod: DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG: Question: I was having windows 10 home version on my new laptop and one day it after i login to my pc, The pc will go black and show only cursors and when i was trying to fix that i reseted the pc and it won't boot after that it stuck on the mafucaturer logo and load for...
  10. Driver PNP watchdog

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Driver PNP watchdog: Help, I don't know what to do... I've tried so much and I can't figure it out... I can't even launch into windows... submitted by /u/empoleon621 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fb95fb/driver_pnp_watchdog/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. driver pnp watchdog windows 10 usb install