Windows 10: BSOD Driver Verification Detected Help please

Discus and support BSOD Driver Verification Detected Help please in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After a recent windows 10 update I began having problems with various USB items camera, keyboard and then today got a KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RogerRehr, May 31, 2020.

1. RogerRehr Win User

BSOD Driver Verification Detected Help please

After a recent windows 10 update I began having problems with various USB items camera, keyboard and then today got a KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE.

In the course of evaluating that I ran the driver verification tool for all drivers on reboot but I am not sure how to use the results to fix my problem.

I have put the following information on my google drive; links are below:

3 minidump files, zipped:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/19hw4ZUqjq8QHjbkI0A6lW_2bFqK1LKj1/view?usp=sharing

output of msinfo:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1p9Cy9zICR6PJxJjAGPE2ZIMzn2-nkGal/view?usp=sharing

output of speccy:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oKxEibAPNwwQW-nOyjlUJSt3jx29fWTC/view?usp=sharing

Thanks in advance for your help!

Thanks in advance for help!

:)

RogerRehr, May 31, 2020
  2. djwoody Win User

Detection Verification driver

Hi.
    Since I updated to the April 2018 Win 10, I have a missing driver in Device Manager.
    PLease could someone tell me what this is and how to update it?

BSOD Driver Verification Detected Help please [​IMG]

djwoody, May 31, 2020
  3. email account hacked. please help

Then I suggest you use it.

TheMailMan78, May 31, 2020
  4. BSOD Driver Verification Detected Help please

Detection Verification driver

Hi djwoody

Right click on the the line Detection Verification, hopefully you get menu and you can the left click on Properties, then Display Tab, in Property drop down box select Hardware Ids.

Copy and paste first line in Google. Should give you device. Head to manufactures web site and grab driver.

Ken

Caledon Ken, May 31, 2020
Thema:

BSOD Driver Verification Detected Help please

1. BSOD Driver Verification Detected Help please - Similar Threads - BSOD Driver Verification

2. BSOD DMA driver verification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD DMA driver verification: I keep getting these errors. They seemed to start in November 2023. I was running Win 11, which I learned wasn’t recommended for my system. I installed Win 10 from a USB but continue getting this error. Here’s what I’m running:Device name DESKTOP-PL1RDTS Processor IntelR...
  3. BSOD DMA driver verification

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD DMA driver verification: I keep getting these errors. They seemed to start in November 2023. I was running Win 11, which I learned wasn’t recommended for my system. I installed Win 10 from a USB but continue getting this error. Here’s what I’m running:Device name DESKTOP-PL1RDTS Processor IntelR...
  4. BSOD and driver verification

BSOD and driver verification: I encountered multiple BSODs earlier today, but was never around to see the error message given by the BSOD, so ran driver verification and it turned up with driver verification errors. Could I have the minidump files read, and is there any other information I can gather...
  5. Driver Verifer Detected Violation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver Verifer Detected Violation: so i recently enabled driver verifier to check if my driver have any corrupted ones in it because my pc keeps on crashing, now i ahve the minidump files, where do i upload it for someone to help me...
  6. BSOD - Driver Verification Dump Help

BSOD - Driver Verification Dump Help: Hello, I've been getting numerous BSOD events over the last several months. Errors including these: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION MEMORY_MANAGEMENT SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA All of this has seemed to...
  7. (SOLVED) Missing driver: "Detection Verification"

(SOLVED) Missing driver: "Detection Verification": Update: I solved the issue by manually installing the Realtek Audio driver from Lenovo's website. _______________________________ I have a Lenovo Yoga 730-13IKB 81CT laptop, and I'm missing a driver for "Detection Verification" in device manager - any idea what this could...
  8. Missing driver: "Detection Verification"

Missing driver: "Detection Verification": I have a Lenovo Yoga 730-13IKB 81CT laptop, and I'm missing a driver for "Detection Verification" in device manager - any idea what this could be? Hardware ID: {DD8E82AE-334B-49A2-AEAE-AEB0FD5C40DD}\DetectionVerification Windows 10 Home 64-bit Version 1909 OS Build...
  9. Ran into BSOD with driver verification

Ran into BSOD with driver verification: I ran the driver verification and instantly got a blue screen error for mvxxmm.sys when trying to start, I normally run with an i7 950 @4ghz with liquid cooling, and then ran into another error named wdfilter.sys, which is when I turned off overclocking and ran the...
  10. Detection Verification driver

Detection Verification driver: Hi. Since I updated to the April 2018 Win 10, I have a missing driver in Device Manager. PLease could someone tell me what this is and how to update it? [img] 109007