Windows 10: BSOD, driver verification, wont take password

Discus and support BSOD, driver verification, wont take password in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So in trying to fix a memory problem I developed another. I have two sets of ram. One confirmed with memtest to be working. The other set was RMA'ed. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MrGunhappy, Dec 6, 2022.

1. BSOD, driver verification, wont take password

So in trying to fix a memory problem I developed another. I have two sets of ram. One confirmed with memtest to be working. The other set was RMA'ed. I just got the RMA set back and plugged in only to have memory based errors again. The working set is in my computer right now thoughAnother microsoft post recommended messing with driver verification to sus out the cause. Well, this bricked my computer.It wont launch into any safe node without crashing due to a critical error. Using a usb windows installation stick, using the repair section I can access CMD prompt but thats about itEvery option

:)

MrGunhappy, Dec 6, 2022

2. Windows 10 slow invalid password verification

Hi Neil,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in system settings or network settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• Are you logging in as Microsoft Account or Local Account?
    • Are you able to login to the computer?

I suggest you to follow the steps and check if you are able to login properly or not.

1. At login page, enter the password.

2. Then after entering the password, click on Eye icon which is present on the right side inside the password box. It will display the password entered.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with slow password verification in Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Dec 6, 2022
  3. LeoBloom Win User
    BSOD at least twice a month - uncertain cause

I have run driver verifier with the below settings for >48 hours. There have been no BSOD. Please advise on next steps
    • I/O verification
    • Force pending I/O requests
    • IRP logging

LeoBloom, Dec 6, 2022
  4. Arun B J Win User

BSOD, driver verification, wont take password

Unprompted Microsoft verification text

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Have you enabled two step verification?

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

If you have enabled two step verification in the Microsoft account. You’ll get a security code to your email, phone, or authenticator app every time you sign in on a device that isn't trusted.

Refer the link below for more information.

About two-step verification.

How to use two-step verification with your Microsoft account - Microsoft Support

Security info & security codes.

Microsoft account security info & verification codes - Microsoft Support

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arun B J, Dec 6, 2022
Thema:

BSOD, driver verification, wont take password

1. BSOD, driver verification, wont take password - Similar Threads - BSOD driver verification

2. BSOD DMA driver verification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD DMA driver verification: I keep getting these errors. They seemed to start in November 2023. I was running Win 11, which I learned wasn’t recommended for my system. I installed Win 10 from a USB but continue getting this error. Here’s what I’m running:Device name DESKTOP-PL1RDTS Processor IntelR...
  3. BSOD DMA driver verification

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD DMA driver verification: I keep getting these errors. They seemed to start in November 2023. I was running Win 11, which I learned wasn’t recommended for my system. I installed Win 10 from a USB but continue getting this error. Here’s what I’m running:Device name DESKTOP-PL1RDTS Processor IntelR...
  4. BSOD DMA driver verification

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. BSOD, driver verification, wont take password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD, driver verification, wont take password: So in trying to fix a memory problem I developed another. I have two sets of ram. One confirmed with memtest to be working. The other set was RMA'ed. I just got the RMA set back and plugged in only to have memory based errors again. The working set is in my computer right now...
  6. BSOD, driver verification, wont take password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD, driver verification, wont take password: So in trying to fix a memory problem I developed another. I have two sets of ram. One confirmed with memtest to be working. The other set was RMA'ed. I just got the RMA set back and plugged in only to have memory based errors again. The working set is in my computer right now...
  7. BSOD and driver verification

BSOD and driver verification: I encountered multiple BSODs earlier today, but was never around to see the error message given by the BSOD, so ran driver verification and it turned up with driver verification errors. Could I have the minidump files read, and is there any other information I can gather...
  8. password verification!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    password verification!: PLEASE help me help you STOP ASKING me to verify on this device. I am CONSTANTLY being asked to verify. I do not need security on these accounts. I couldn't care less if someone wants to access my emails. STOP ASKING for verification; especially on this trusted device!! It's...
  9. BSOD - Driver Verification Dump Help

BSOD - Driver Verification Dump Help: Hello, I've been getting numerous BSOD events over the last several months. Errors including these: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION MEMORY_MANAGEMENT SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA All of this has seemed to...
  10. Ran into BSOD with driver verification

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ran into BSOD with driver verification: I ran the driver verification and instantly got a blue screen error for mvxxmm.sys when trying to start, I normally run with an i7 950 @4ghz with liquid cooling, and then ran into another error named wdfilter.sys, which is when I turned off overclocking and ran the...