Windows 10: BSOD Driver Verifier Detected Violation - Unable to Know which driver is Causing the problem

Discus and support BSOD Driver Verifier Detected Violation - Unable to Know which driver is Causing the problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Computer name: LAPTOP-28NDVM6Q Windows version: Windows 10 , 10.0, version 1903, build: 18362 Windows dir: C:\WINDOWS Hardware: 80WK, LENOVO,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SamyakSingh, Aug 8, 2020.

1. BSOD Driver Verifier Detected Violation - Unable to Know which driver is Causing the problem

Computer name: LAPTOP-28NDVM6Q
    Windows version: Windows 10 , 10.0, version 1903, build: 18362
    Windows dir: C:\WINDOWS
    Hardware: 80WK, LENOVO, Provence-5R1
    CPU: GenuineIntel IntelR CoreTM i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz Intel8664, level: 6
    8 logical processors, active mask: 255
    RAM: 8459030528 bytes 7.9GB

There are Lot of BSOD coming on my Laptop and Crashes, I followed this post: -

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...behaving/f5cb4faf-556b-4b6d-95b3-c48669e4c983

I am Posting the Dump Files, Please Help Me Find what is the cause of the Problem :-

https://1drv.ms/u/s!As1f_vFkADKnhEiKtEns3uU5LOtc?e=fGKMU5

:)

SamyakSingh, Aug 8, 2020

2. Driver verifier detected violation without the name of the driver

I was intermittently getting BSOD with stop code Memory_ Mangement, so I decided to run Driver Verifier to check if there's a driver causing the problem. While I was able to succesfully get the "driver verifier detected violation loop", it did not specify
    any driver. How do I find which driver was causing BSOD?>

Ankush Bhattacharya, Aug 8, 2020
  3. BSOD - DRIVER VERIFIER DETECTED VIOLATION - AsusPTPFilter.Sys

Hello

I have an Asus ROG GL553VE , after the last windows 10 update 1803 I started to get the computer completely frozen seconds after loading to the actual gameplay of the games sometimes with a static noise and/or image starting to get white or parts of the
    screen going static. Here it is what i tried so far :

• Rollback NVIDIA graphic drivers - Didn't work
    • Rollback Windows 10 to 1703 - Didn't Work

What I have seen in some cases is that online games I get the screen frozen and the only to get out of it is to hard shut down on the power button of the laptop, in offline games I got the following BSOD:

• page_fault_in_nonpaged_area
    • system_thread_exception_not_handled

After some searches on the Web I decided to try the built in Driver verifier of Windows 10 , the BSOD that I get is the following :

• BSOD - DRIVER VERIFIER DETECTED VIOLATION - AsusPTPFilter.Sys

Can you please advise on what to do in this situation ? are these issues related or should I run Memtest?

Thanks.

kinglostsouls, Aug 8, 2020
  4. BSOD Driver Verifier Detected Violation - Unable to Know which driver is Causing the problem

Driver Verifier shows BSOD with "Driver Verifier Detected Violation" but doesn't create dump file

Hello,

I wanted to have my Windows stable so I run Driver Verifier to check if everything is ok (I had some BSODs from time to time). After first Verifier run I had kl1.sys BSOD which is related to kaspersky. So I removed the software and made a second run on Verifier.
    This time however it shows BSOD before entering desktop and "Driver Verifier Detected Violation" is written, without any file or anything. However there is percentage moving up to 100% and then my PC restarts.

The problem is, no dump file is created when I use verifier and I don't know why :-( When kl1.sys BSOD came out I was at least able to see the file on BSOD, but when I don't get any file name except "Driver Verifier Detected Violation", I don't know what
    I should search for...

When I had BSOD before using Verifier, it created dump file, but when checking with verifier, it doesn't.

What can I do with that? I would be glad if you guys help me, because I want to feel stable on my PC BSOD Driver Verifier Detected Violation - Unable to Know which driver is Causing the problem :)

GloomyJack, Aug 8, 2020
Thema:

BSOD Driver Verifier Detected Violation - Unable to Know which driver is Causing the problem

1. BSOD Driver Verifier Detected Violation - Unable to Know which driver is Causing the problem - Similar Threads - BSOD Driver Verifier

2. Driver verifier detected violation but it didn't specify which driver.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver verifier detected violation but it didn't specify which driver.: I have had a recurring issue with my pc crashing. so i ran the driver verifier which worked but it didn't specify which driver was the issue. Is there any way i could find out?...
  3. Driver verifier detected violation but it didn't specify which driver.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver verifier detected violation but it didn't specify which driver.: I have had a recurring issue with my pc crashing. so i ran the driver verifier which worked but it didn't specify which driver was the issue. Is there any way i could find out?...
  4. Driver verifier detected violation but it didn't specify which driver.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. BSOD: Driver Verifier Detected Violation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD: Driver Verifier Detected Violation: Greetings. Recently I've had trouble with my laptop randomly freezing then restarting. I decided to troubleshoot by going through windows event logs and turning on driver verifier. When I turned verifier on, a blue screen appeared after rebooting showing the error "DRIVER...
  6. BSOD: Driver Verifier Detected Violation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD: Driver Verifier Detected Violation: Greetings. Recently I've had trouble with my laptop randomly freezing then restarting. I decided to troubleshoot by going through windows event logs and turning on driver verifier. When I turned verifier on, a blue screen appeared after rebooting showing the error "DRIVER...
  7. BSOD: Driver Verifier Detected Violation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Driver verifier detected violation BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver verifier detected violation BSOD: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjyfBDZNZqa8sTBssgAbKoCKChGa?e=Oxf9BxHi, please review the uploaded files for a continuing driver crash issue with my PC. Any help would be appreciated.Kind regards,Rhys...
  9. BSOD driver verifier detected violation

BSOD driver verifier detected violation: Hello, I have been getting IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD and as such have ran Driver Verifier which returned the BSOD driver verifier detected violation. Wondering if anyone has any advice or can help?! Link to mini dump and hardware specs:...
  10. BSOD - Driver Verifier detected a violation

BSOD - Driver Verifier detected a violation: Hi all, so in the last couple of hours, had 3 or 4 BSODs with various messages, but the last one has been driver verifier one. Here are the messsages: Kernel Security Check Failure System T Read E - ATIKMdag.sys Driver verifier has detected a violation (3 of them)...