Windows 10: BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED both related to...

Discus and support BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED both related to... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi So I'm receiving these BSOD's, not often, and I do not know what is the cause. Here are the dump files:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BogdanJeleri, Dec 22, 2020.

1. BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED both related to...

Hi

So I'm receiving these BSOD's, not often, and I do not know what is the cause.

Here are the dump files:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!An5QXBDVVclZguBWToX6LPdqxo1iCw?e=2xhPOm

Thank you!

It might be related to my external hard disks, I'm not sure. I was downloading something directly in one of my external hard disks.

:)

BogdanJeleri, Dec 22, 2020

2. BSOD - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Keep getting BSOD:

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

and

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

These happen at random times, never a consistent crash. Sometimes happens when there's a heavy CPU/GPU load and sometimes when I'm just using MSWord. As you see below I have 2 GPU's installed (not SLI). People keep recommending it may be the 2xGPU's but
    this was happening before I installed the second one.

Build:

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K

GPU0: Nvidia GTX 1060-6GB

GPU1: Nvidia GTX 1060-6GB

SSD: SanDisk Ultra II 480GB

SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB

HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB (2016)

RAM: Corsair CMU32GX4M2C3000C15 2x16GB

MBD: Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD3 Ultra-CF

OneDrive Link - 3xMinidump, DriverView Report and System Info Export:

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

blakeKimball, Dec 22, 2020
  3. LeCranque Win User
    DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Hi,

Since I would really like to know what the problem is I decided to do your suggested solutions one step at a time.

I started installing the killer driver but then I suffered another BSOD.

So I will continue doing the next and so on.

I'll let you know if any of the steps solve my issue.

Thanks a lot.

LeCranque, Dec 22, 2020
  4. BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED both related to...

Every day BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Every day about 1-5 times I get DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED.

I have tried:

DriverVerifier

Updating BIOS

DDU - Clean uninstall of display drivers 2 times

Minidump / System info Link

HERE

blakeKimball, Dec 22, 2020
Thema:

BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED both related to...

1. BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED both related to... - Similar Threads - BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

2. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED & DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - BSOD win10&11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED & DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - BSOD win10&11: Dear Community,I struggle with BSOD for weeks now and I use my PC for work and gaming as well. Really frustrating. I got this two message at blue screen: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED more often & DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALAt event log there is also a critical errors what...
  3. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED & DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - BSOD win10&11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED & DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - BSOD win10&11: Dear Community,I struggle with BSOD for weeks now and I use my PC for work and gaming as well. Really frustrating. I got this two message at blue screen: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED more often & DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALAt event log there is also a critical errors what...
  4. Win10 Pro x64: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED related to ntoskrl.exe causing BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 Pro x64: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED related to ntoskrl.exe causing BSOD: OS: Win10 Pro N x64 Build 19042 Attempted Fixes: 1. Booted into Safe Mode, checked and installed latest drivers for all devices. Also manually installed latest drivers from motherboard's website. ASRock P67 Pro3 2. Installed latest NVIDIA GPU driver still BSOD,...
  5. BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Hello everyone, i just switched to AMD and fresh installed windows on my PC but since then my PC keeps crashing whenever I try to stream with the errors like KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED or SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED I haven't overclocked anything. Running everything...
  6. BSOD constantly occurring - ntoskrnl.exe and related - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED plus...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD constantly occurring - ntoskrnl.exe and related - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED plus...: Hi, My PC has been suffering BSoD's and GSoD's for over a month now. They seem to be completely random, happen when I'm running any combination of software. I've tried reinstalling windows on 3 different HDD's, connected to different sata ports. My original drive is an...
  7. Bsod : Kmode_exception_not_handled

Bsod : Kmode_exception_not_handled: Things have been very unstable. Display drivers crashing and restarting. Now onto blue-screening This is on a fresh install of Windows 10 2004. DESKTOP-AFL1NRM-(2020-06-18_20-49-38).zip - Google Drive Thanks in advance! 158871
  8. Every day BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Every day BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Every day about 1-5 times I get DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. I have tried: DriverVerifier Updating BIOS DDU - Clean uninstall of display drivers 2 times Minidump / System info Link HERE...
  9. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Hi, I'm having problems with several BSODs since I bought my gaming pc 6 months ago. It happens everyday and in different and for me random circumstances. Lately it happens a lot when I'm playing The Division but to be honest I almost play it every moment I can. *chuckle...
  10. BSOD - kmode_exception_not_handled

BSOD - kmode_exception_not_handled: Hey guys, i have a lot of BSOD in the last time. Story: I already had windows 10 running on my old system - without any BSOD. I upgraded some Hardware a while ago (mainboard, graphics and processor) and did a clean installation of Windows 10... Since then i got at...