Windows 10: BSOD - "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION"

Discus and support BSOD - "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm getting frequent bsods. These two are the latest: "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION" I've done a clean install of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tom_01, Oct 24, 2019.

1. tom_01 Win User

BSOD - "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION"

I'm getting frequent bsods. These two are the latest:

"DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION"

I've done a clean install of windows 10 (May 2019 update). Sometimes windows just hangs and there is not bsod or error message. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

:)

tom_01, Oct 24, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION bsod

Hi BannerBomb,

It is possible that you received the error UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION due to hardware or a faulty driver.
    To efficiently assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot blue screen
    errors. You can choose when did you get the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Oct 24, 2019
  3. Athamas Win User
    BSOD: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

I have been getting random BSOD (DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Source: nwifi.sys) in the last 3 days. They seem to only appear when playing videos on YouYube, but it might be a coincidence.

What has changed in the last 3 days?

Nothing on the laptop itself. I plugged in a new keyboard and mouse (both USB), and a USB hub (USB-C).
    I also installed new drivers for the Intel Graphics and "Intel(R) Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework Manager" as suggested by Dell Driver Updater, but this was an attempt to fix the BSOD, which already happened before updating these drivers.

What are the laptop info and specs?

• Text version: MEGA
    • Speccy version (can be imported into Speccy): MEGA
    • MsInfo32 Output: MEGA

Most recent dump files?

This is the content of C:\Windows\Minidump: (all 3 are the most recent BSOD dumps and match with the date and time of the BSODs)

MEGA
    MEGA
    MEGA

What have you tried?

I have checked with the Dell System Detect utility to see if all the drivers were up to date; 2 weren't and I updated them (as written above) but that didn't solve the issue.

I have cleaned the system Registry with the CCleaner utility, but that didn't solve the issue.

What can I do?

EDIT:

Upon suggestion, I updated the killer drivers.
    All seemes fine of a while, then, after the laptop went to suspended state, I noticed the external mouse stopped working, while the touchpad worked.
    After plugging and unplugging, I rebooted.
    Laptop stuck to reboot for 6 min (usually takes 6 seconds) then BSOD: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE.

Log:

MEGA

Athamas, Oct 24, 2019
  4. BSOD - "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION"

BSOD UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION Win10

I did as instructed and it worked for a couple of days but I just had another BSoD with the error DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL related to L1C63x64.sys

apratsunrthd, Oct 24, 2019
Thema:

BSOD - "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION"

1. BSOD - "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION" - Similar Threads - BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

2. BSOD Unexpected_Store_Exception

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Unexpected_Store_Exception: I had a BSOD today and I'm not sure why, this is the minidump file minidump1.txt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-unexpectedstoreexception/e124db25-d813-461d-ba14-9912bfa86292
  3. BSOD Unexpected_Store_Exception

BSOD Unexpected_Store_Exception: - Usually happened when i browse chrome with lots of tabs happened and it randomly goes kaput BSOD- Im using old 2017 gaming laptop- the laptop is undervolted CPU and iGPU with throttle stop -110mv/-60mv Nvidia discrete GPU with Afterburner.Windbg results :...
  4. UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION BSOD: I'm getting this error UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION when I try to install specific games on my computer, but other games, even more hardware intensive ones, seem to install and run just fine. The DMP file is here...
  5. UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION BSOD

UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION BSOD: I'm getting this error UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION when I try to install specific games on my computer, but other games, even more hardware intensive ones, seem to install and run just fine. The DMP file is here...
  6. BSOD UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

BSOD UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION: Hi,My PC has recently been crashing with this error, probably once every 3/4 days, when im doing little to nothing on my PC. Sometimes it happens when I leave my PC idle on the desktop, sometimes it happens when im just browsing the internet on chrome. I have attatched the...
  7. BSOD-Unexpected_Store_Exception

BSOD-Unexpected_Store_Exception: So i have recently started getting BSOD out of nowhere. Whenever it happens it just restarts the PC and everything works fine. The BSOD randomly appears, it can take hours or even minutes between each blue screen. I have no idea how to fix. Ill post onedrive BSOD minidump...
  8. Frequent BSODs, UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

Frequent BSODs, UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION: Ive been suffering from BSODs very frequently lately, up to 2-3 times a day. Its making life miserable. It would usually happen while I was away from the laptop or sometime when I would wake it up from sleep or hibernation, but now its even happening while I am using the...
  9. Bsod: Unexpected_store_exception

Bsod: Unexpected_store_exception: Gathered files zip attached. Many thanks for your assistance. George 57234
  10. Bsod unexpected_store_exception

Bsod unexpected_store_exception: Hi everyone, (Sorry for my bad english) I have a problem for months with my Windows 10. Firstly, my wireless card (Qualcomm AR922X/TP-Link WN951N) crashes frequently (probably because of the driver provided by Microsoft). Then, I have frequently (at least one time by...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unexpecteed store exception and irql not less or equal