Windows 10: BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL(ndis.sys) after upgrading to Win10

Discus and support BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL(ndis.sys) after upgrading to Win10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there, I have really annoying BSOD problem. I used to run Windows 8.1 on my laptop and I believe it never crashed. After upgrading to Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tsalonen78, Nov 16, 2015.

1. BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL(ndis.sys) after upgrading to Win10

Hi there,

I have really annoying BSOD problem. I used to run Windows 8.1 on my laptop and I believe it never crashed. After upgrading to Windows 10 I have had lot of crashes. Sometimes it just shuts down or reboots and sometimes I encounter BSOD. Quite typically error is the one in title of this thread. When laptop reboots after that it typically fails to start and reboots on and on again. I found that if I remove the battery for a while I'm able to start my computer. It may run flawlessly a day but then crash many times in a row. I've installed now Windows 10 4 or 5 times again but error just keeps coming. I'm not able to tell when it's starting after re-installation as it may be gone for days but then start even though I haven't done any changes to my system meanwhile or installed any new software.

This issue drives me crazy so I'll appreciate any kind of help. I suspect that it's some device driver but which one.

:)

tsalonen78, Nov 16, 2015

2. Realtek LAN driver preventing Windows 10 upgrade

I am having similar problem. But getting details different than yours:

I am getting error:

"DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (ndis.sys) and after that system restore takes place.

I tried to uninstall realtek device but still it did not succeed to upgrade to Win10. Please help...

VivekPohre, Nov 16, 2015
  3. ElisMad Win User
    Windows 10 DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL NDIS.sys pre-installed on HP

Hi, I'm using an HP elite book 840 with an installed version of Windows 10 Professional edition (I did not upgrade the operative system). I got the following error message: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL NDIS.sys.

I tried to re-boot the system using a restore system point. The pc says that the restore fails although it manages to re-boot.

However after few minutes the pc stops to see the wi-fi and then crashes again reporting the same error message: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL NDIS.sys.

What can I do?

ElisMad, Nov 16, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL(ndis.sys) after upgrading to Win10

Hi tsalonen78,

Unfortunately, the msinfo32.nfo file is corrupted.
    Please search msinfo32 and open it.
    If it opens succesful, save it, copy it to a zip and upload it. This file is quite important.

There are no event logs of any dump, but there are 2 dumps dating from a week ago.
    Please check {windows partition}\windows\minidump and check if there are any recent dump files saved.
    Please make sure your pc is configured for small dump files How to configure minidump | Windows 10 tutorial

Please test your memory for a 0x4E(PFN_LIST_CORRUPT)

BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL(ndis.sys) after upgrading to Win10 [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Thema:

BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL(ndis.sys) after upgrading to Win10

1. BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL(ndis.sys) after upgrading to Win10 - Similar Threads - BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ndis

2. driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys BSOD ??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys BSOD ??: I have been experiencing this issue constantly, its starting to be multiple times a day and im unsure how i can fix this.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driverirqlnotlessorequal-wdf01000sys-bsod/af9be678-2d61-4903-8d08-84d03488bd3b
  3. driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys BSOD ??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys BSOD ??: I have been experiencing this issue constantly, its starting to be multiple times a day and im unsure how i can fix this.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driverirqlnotlessorequal-wdf01000sys-bsod/af9be678-2d61-4903-8d08-84d03488bd3b
  4. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - CH341S64.SYS BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - CH341S64.SYS BSOD: Hello,So the last couple of weeks I've been getting bluescreens related to my arduino. They happen at random. I've tried reinstalling the latest drivers and changing usb ports. I also can't think of any program or driver I've installed that could interfere with it.Driver...
  5. BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL L1C63x64.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL L1C63x64.sys: Hi, since a month or two I'm getting this BSOD while streaming with OBS https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Rah2ipKpSC85ao5wmyxu3I6peK5DOhyj DMP File...
  6. Win10 BSOD driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (wdf01000.sys) on Dell XPS 5520

Win10 BSOD driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (wdf01000.sys) on Dell XPS 5520: This started occurring past few days on my Dell XPS 5520. Very random. Cannot pinpoint the root cause of this issue. Updated Dell drivers via Dell Command Update....
  7. BSOD L1C63x64.sys / Driver_IRQL_Not_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD L1C63x64.sys / Driver_IRQL_Not_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello, recently i have been having some blue screens usualy while streaming, usualy after 1 hour passed but not always, sometimes it last 3 hours some times less than 1 tried stressing the processor but it didnt made a blue screen. Someone have any idea? I attach the BSOD...
  8. BSOD Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL L1C63x64.sys

BSOD Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL L1C63x64.sys: Hello So for the past couple of months I've been using my work phone to tether for my internet and no problems. I have to give it back soon so I'm back to using Comcast (shudder) which means I'm back to using my ethernet which is when all this started happening. I've...
  9. [BSOD] Win10 - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - L1C63x64.sys - Atheros

[BSOD] Win10 - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - L1C63x64.sys - Atheros: Hi, since I upgraded to win10, I have been getting several BSOD's while using my computer. Windows blames L1c63x64.sys, which is the driver for "Qualcomm Atheros AR8161 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller (NDIS 6.30)", and I notice that it crashes more often when I'm...
  10. Win10-Education ; BSOD : DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL(l1c63x64.sys)

Win10-Education ; BSOD : DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL(l1c63x64.sys): Hello guys. Now my computer have a terrible problems please help me Before 3~4day start have BSOD so i do the system restore to before 10days but still have BSOD and i install all the driver from MSI website but also fail to fix..... 42332