Windows 10: BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL New Build

Discus and support BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL New Build in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey guys, I need some help with my new build that I picked up from Microcenter last week. Whenever I load up Rogue Company via the Epic Games... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/-GaMbLe-, Feb 4, 2021.

1. BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL New Build

Hey guys,

I need some help with my new build that I picked up from Microcenter last week. Whenever I load up Rogue Company via the Epic Games Launcher, it will crash during a match or during a search for a match and pop up with BSOD "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" then restart my pc like it never happened. Everything else I've done on this PC works fine so far.

My drivers appear to all be up to date. Scans don't seem to be detecting any issues/violations. I've heard it could be a software issue with my graphics card. I have not tried to play other games yet and my pc is currently at work with me being looked at by my awesome I.T. team. I'm hoping they can help solve the issue. I'll list my build/setup below for suggestions/answers. I did rollback my video card to the last driver because someone mentioned the video card having a software issue maybe. My I.T. team did all my software updates and driver updates. I'm not exactly the brightest when it comes to PC's, but I'm trying to learn more.

Just a side note: I did change my refresh rate to 240hz. I'm not sure if that could be causing the issue. Its the only notable change I've made since I've had my pc. I did that around playing Rogue Compamy for the first time, so its hard to tell if that could be the issue. Or if thats even possible.

Water Cooling Kit: Corsair H100I RGB PLATINUM SE

MoBo: Gigabyte Z490 Aorus Elite AC

Video Card: ASUS ROG STRIX 5600XT

CPU: Intel I7-10700K

RAM: G.Skill 16GB 2x8 D4 3600 RIPJAW

M.2: Samsung E 1TB 970EVO

PSU: EVGA 650W BQ

Case: Lian Li Lincoln II MESH MT TG WHITE

Monitor: AW2521HFL

Software: Windows 10

submitted by /u/-GaMbLe-
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/-GaMbLe-, Feb 4, 2021
Thema:

BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL New Build

1. BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL New Build - Similar Threads - BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Build

2. BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello, I get a blue screen on my Windows 10 PC at irregular intervals. The information about the PC and the bluescreen minidump I have stored here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/aw8uhbe7aln1i53/110520-11375-01.zip?dl=1 I have already followed many guidelines, but unfortunately...
  3. BSOD - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi, I've been having frequent blue screen issues on my laptop, often enough that I can't complete any work. The stop code is sometimes SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and with "What failed: Wdf0100.sys". Sometimes, the stop code is DEVICE_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL with no...
  4. driver_irql_not_less_or_equal kbdclass.sys BSOD on new laptop

driver_irql_not_less_or_equal kbdclass.sys BSOD on new laptop: Hey there. So I got a new laptop for work around 1.5 months ago. I've since got 3-4 BSODs with message above. I'm pretty sure all of them happened when I was typing in PHPStorm. The keyboard uses Microsoft driver, all the required info in the attached zip. If there is more...
  5. BSOD seemingly on idle - Windows 10, new build - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL -...

BSOD seemingly on idle - Windows 10, new build - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL -...: I am experiencing BSOD crashes that seem to occur only when the computer has been idling for some time. Here are the specs: OS: Windows 10 Home Motherboard: Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO WIFI Rev 1.1 BIOS Version: F20a most recent Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X RAM: Corsair...
  6. BSOD Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello guys. I purchased a computer about a month and half ago from a reputable website here in the Czech Republic. Info from DXDIAG Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit 10.0, Build 18363 18362.19h1_release.190318-1202 Language: English Regional Setting:...
  7. Bsod - driver_irql_not_less_or_equal

Bsod - driver_irql_not_less_or_equal: Hi, not long after installing two more RAM sticks to my motherboard, for a total of three sticks with 24GB, I started having this problem. Thinking that maybe this was the problem I ran memtest86 for about 5 hours without it throwing any errors at all. I'm not sure what to...
  8. BSOD - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi there, Can anyone help in identifying the cause of this BSOD? WhoCrashed Mini Dump File -https://upload.cat/72d9e88490fa6a91 Wndows Event Log - https://upload.cat/0f9a1af622e28a05 WhoCrashed: On Wed 30/10/2019 21:43:56 your computer crashed or a problem was...
  9. BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: So recently starting this month of September, my pc has been getting BSOD for the past 4 weeks, a total of 5 after the recent windows 10 update. I've read up solution telling me to update drivers from the device manager, which I've done for everything. I've tested a bunch of...
  10. Bsod DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Bsod DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: 112218-50437-01.dmp 22.11.2018 19:35:33 DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x000000d1 00000000`c8b3ed80 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000000 fffff802`5accb5aa dxgmms1.sys dxgmms1.sys+b5aa DirectX Graphics MMS Microsoft® Windows® Operating Systen Microsoft Corporation...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Rogue company bsod