Windows 10: BSoD - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe - various - random reason - HELP

Discus and support BSoD - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe - various - random reason - HELP in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there, I'm having a lot of crashes lately with my PC, but I can't narrow down the reason, it seems like that they are happening completely random,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tyriel Wood, Aug 19, 2019.

1. BSoD - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe - various - random reason - HELP

Hi there,

I'm having a lot of crashes lately with my PC, but I can't narrow down the reason, it seems like that they are happening completely random, but it never happened while running an application or game yet, just during regular browsing with different browsers open.

I installed BlueScreenView to try to narrow things down but I can't really get to a solution, I reinstalled pretty much every driver going to the different manufacturer websites, my build btw is:

Intel Core i9-9900k (not overclocked) watercooled
    32 GB of Ram, dual channel G.skill TridentZ rgb

EVGA RTX 2080ti Black Edition

Samsung 970 EVO 1TB - NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD

2 3 TB HHD

Using BlueScreenView the most common errors are:

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION ntoskrnl.exe

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION tcpip.sys

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED cfosspeed6.sys

ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+1d1ae9 fffff807`25000000 fffff807`25ab5000 0x00ab5000 0x35707659 5/30/1998 5:12:57 PM Microsoft® Windows® Operating System NT Kernel & System 10.0.18362.295 (WinBuild.160101.0800) Microsoft Corporation C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe

Please, if anyone can help it would be super appreciated... I've no clue on how to proceed at this point.

If you need any additional info I'm happy to share them! BSoD - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe - various - random reason - HELP :)

:)

Tyriel Wood, Aug 19, 2019

2. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

Hi, KirbyBakken

My name is Maritza and I am an Independent Advisor. I would be happy to help you today.

Check this link, I hope it helps

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/ntoskrnl-exe-hig...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let us know if these steps help you to resolve the issue.

MaritzaCapiro, Aug 19, 2019
  3. BSOD ntoskrnl, plz help!

Hello, I'm having bsod when I launch benchmark with sisoft sandra.

I got 2 different bsod DRIVER_CORRUPTED_XPOOL and DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER all with the same driver ntoskrnl.

what to do?

i'm using win10 64bit.

thank you

S_Bourghol, Aug 19, 2019
  4. Athamas Win User

BSoD - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe - various - random reason - HELP

BSOD: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

I have been getting random BSOD (DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Source: nwifi.sys) in the last 3 days. They seem to only appear when playing videos on YouYube, but it might be a coincidence.

What has changed in the last 3 days?

Nothing on the laptop itself. I plugged in a new keyboard and mouse (both USB), and a USB hub (USB-C).
    I also installed new drivers for the Intel Graphics and "Intel(R) Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework Manager" as suggested by Dell Driver Updater, but this was an attempt to fix the BSOD, which already happened before updating these drivers.

What are the laptop info and specs?

• Text version: MEGA
    • Speccy version (can be imported into Speccy): MEGA
    • MsInfo32 Output: MEGA

Most recent dump files?

This is the content of C:\Windows\Minidump: (all 3 are the most recent BSOD dumps and match with the date and time of the BSODs)

MEGA
    MEGA
    MEGA

What have you tried?

I have checked with the Dell System Detect utility to see if all the drivers were up to date; 2 weren't and I updated them (as written above) but that didn't solve the issue.

I have cleaned the system Registry with the CCleaner utility, but that didn't solve the issue.

What can I do?

EDIT:

Upon suggestion, I updated the killer drivers.
    All seemes fine of a while, then, after the laptop went to suspended state, I noticed the external mouse stopped working, while the touchpad worked.
    After plugging and unplugging, I rebooted.
    Laptop stuck to reboot for 6 min (usually takes 6 seconds) then BSOD: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE.

Log:

MEGA

Athamas, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

BSoD - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe - various - random reason - HELP

1. BSoD - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe - various - random reason - HELP - Similar Threads - BSoD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl

2. BSOD with various reasons showing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD with various reasons showing.: Having quite a few Blue Screens with the following reasons;RESOURCE_NOT_OWNEDINTERNAL_POWER_ERROR DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION PFN_LIST_CORRUPT SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONUsing Nirsoft Bluescreen View, I can see the problem is pointing to Ntoskrnl.exe, the most recent...
  3. BSOD with various reasons showing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD with various reasons showing.: Having quite a few Blue Screens with the following reasons;RESOURCE_NOT_OWNEDINTERNAL_POWER_ERROR DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION PFN_LIST_CORRUPT SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONUsing Nirsoft Bluescreen View, I can see the problem is pointing to Ntoskrnl.exe, the most recent...
  4. Multiple BSOD's, various reasons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD's, various reasons: I have had multiple BSOD's over the past few weeks and nothing I've done has managed to fix the issue. Some of my error messages include, but are not limited to: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE Most...
  5. Frequent BSOD with various reasons

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Frequent BSOD with various reasons: Hello, I have been getting sporadic BSOD with reasons such as Memory Management or Kernel Security Checks off and on for months. I have tried everything I could find online from updating all my drivers and running the driver verifier to reinstalling windows entirely. As a...
  6. Random BSOD - Various Different Reasons

Random BSOD - Various Different Reasons: Hi, I've randomly started getting random BSOD. Usually when I am playing Starcraft. I completely uninstalled graphics drivers and reinstalled. Kernel Security Check seems to be the prevailing issue. Would someone be able to help me please it is frustrating! I have uploaded...
  7. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  8. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  9. BSOD Various Stop Codes, Various Reasons

BSOD Various Stop Codes, Various Reasons: Trying to figure out what causes all these stop codes. New computer, specs below. Sometimes while working in Adobe Premiere Pro, I get a crash. Sometimes it's when I move the mouse. Sometimes, it's when I open a program. Each time, it seems, I get a different code. I have no...
  10. BSOD various ntoskrnl

BSOD various ntoskrnl: Hi guys! Made a fresh Win10 install with just basic software (Like whocrashed) I have tried using the Guru3Ds tool to remove all traces of old video card drivers and installed the newest ones without any extra software or bloatware. Have ran Memtest for 24 hours without a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ntoskrnl.exe 1d1ae9

2. how to fix Lenovo N100 windows 10 version 1903 IRQL not equal problem

3. irql_not_less_or_equal 0x0000000a ntoskrnl.exe

4. ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe 2ed007 fffff804`82200000 fffff804`82cb5000 0x00ab5000 0x35707659 31.05.1998 0:12:57 Microsoft® Windows® Operating System NT Kernel & System 10.0.18362.295 (WinBuild.160101.0800) Microsoft Corporation C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntos