Windows 10: BSOD, driver_irql_not_less_or_equal, tcpip.sys

Discus and support BSOD, driver_irql_not_less_or_equal, tcpip.sys in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I have some problem to use windows 10 sometimes my computer show BSOD, and error code is driver_irql_not_less_or_equal, tcpip.sys. How can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by seungwooyun, Mar 19, 2019.

1. BSOD, driver_irql_not_less_or_equal, tcpip.sys

Hi

I have some problem to use windows 10

sometimes my computer show BSOD, and error code is driver_irql_not_less_or_equal, tcpip.sys.

How can I treat that problem?

I attached my dump file

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aoc1IVDkiFBXnhgtexlFpkdiFOgN

regardness.

:)

seungwooyun, Mar 19, 2019

2. BSOD - driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (l1c63x64.sys)

Hi Seung,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused by BSOD - driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (l1c63x64.sys).

Please let us know the make/model of your computer.

The L1C63x64.sys is the Atheros LAN driver and I would suggest to uninstall and reinstall the Atheros LAN driver but install the latest Atheros LAN driver by visiting the manufacture's website and avoid using any LAN driver available though Windows Update.

However the problem could also be with any VPN software and other software so make sure you have the latest version of each of these software.

If the errors continue uninstall the VPN software and check if the issue persist.

Hope this helps. Get back to us for further queries for BSOD - driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (l1c63x64.sys). We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Mar 19, 2019
  3. tjames818 Win User
    BSOD: driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (e2xw10x64.sys)

Hello,

My girlfriend brought a BSOD to my attention while she was on my computer today. She was watching YouTube videos and playing some games on Facebook Apps when she got the BSOD. The information she gave me was directly from the screenshot of the error information
    which is stated below.

driver_irql_not_less_or_equal

ERROR: e2xw10x64.sys

Any idea of what caused this?

tjames818, Mar 19, 2019
  4. BSOD, driver_irql_not_less_or_equal, tcpip.sys

BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL L1C63x64.sys

I have been encountring the BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL lately and it appeared twice before but now it appears very often

i think it only appear when i am playing a certain game only (league of legends) but i think it is because i am playing with a vpn software called hide.me

when i used bluescreenview it says that it is caused by driver L1C63x64.sys and once caused by driver hall.dll

here is a link of the minidump files for all BSOD happened through the month

Dump Files

Thanks in Advance

mahmoud.amr, Mar 19, 2019
Thema:

BSOD, driver_irql_not_less_or_equal, tcpip.sys

1. BSOD, driver_irql_not_less_or_equal, tcpip.sys - Similar Threads - BSOD driver_irql_not_less_or_equal tcpip

2. driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys BSOD ??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys BSOD ??: I have been experiencing this issue constantly, its starting to be multiple times a day and im unsure how i can fix this.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driverirqlnotlessorequal-wdf01000sys-bsod/af9be678-2d61-4903-8d08-84d03488bd3b
  3. driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys BSOD ??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys BSOD ??: I have been experiencing this issue constantly, its starting to be multiple times a day and im unsure how i can fix this.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driverirqlnotlessorequal-wdf01000sys-bsod/af9be678-2d61-4903-8d08-84d03488bd3b
  4. BSOD driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys

BSOD driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys: Hello, so a few days ago I got this BSOD screen. At first I thought that it had something to do with my gpu drivers. But after I uninstalled my GPU driver using DDU and installed the latest version of my GPU driver, I got the BSOD video tdr failure nvlddmkm.sys Can anyone...
  5. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - CH341S64.SYS BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - CH341S64.SYS BSOD: Hello,So the last couple of weeks I've been getting bluescreens related to my arduino. They happen at random. I've tried reinstalling the latest drivers and changing usb ports. I also can't think of any program or driver I've installed that could interfere with it.Driver...
  6. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - CH341S64.SYS BSOD

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - CH341S64.SYS BSOD: Hello,So the last couple of weeks I've been getting bluescreens related to my arduino. They happen at random. I've tried reinstalling the latest drivers and changing usb ports. I also can't think of any program or driver I've installed that could interfere with it.Driver...
  7. BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL L1C63x64.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL L1C63x64.sys: Hi, since a month or two I'm getting this BSOD while streaming with OBS https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Rah2ipKpSC85ao5wmyxu3I6peK5DOhyj DMP File...
  8. BSOD L1C63x64.sys / Driver_IRQL_Not_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD L1C63x64.sys / Driver_IRQL_Not_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello, recently i have been having some blue screens usualy while streaming, usualy after 1 hour passed but not always, sometimes it last 3 hours some times less than 1 tried stressing the processor but it didnt made a blue screen. Someone have any idea? I attach the BSOD...
  9. BSOD Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL L1C63x64.sys

BSOD Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL L1C63x64.sys: Hello So for the past couple of months I've been using my work phone to tether for my internet and no problems. I have to give it back soon so I'm back to using Comcast (shudder) which means I'm back to using my ethernet which is when all this started happening. I've...
  10. BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (L1C62x64.sys)

BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (L1C62x64.sys): hello i have a driver problem and its pointing to L1C62x64.sys the driver from the qualcomm atheros AR8171/8175 PCI-E gigabit Ethernet Controller (ndis 6.20) but i dont know how to fix it or if it realy is that driver. before windows 10 my pc was windows 7 home premium....