Windows 10: [BSOD] DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Discus and support [BSOD] DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey everyone, I have been having these blue screens for quite some time now and I am having trouble finding the cause of the problem. I have done a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JorgeSousa5, Jul 14, 2020.

1. [BSOD] DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hey everyone, I have been having these blue screens for quite some time now and I am having trouble finding the cause of the problem.
    I have done a memtest and everything was fine.

I have also been getting some other bluescreen messages, although the only one I can recall right now is DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Below are the 3 most recent minidumps and my specs.

Thanks for helping.

Onedrive link to minidumps: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlC9YFQlV_IBtTKimCkpQ301gIxd?e=owuKyB

SPECS

Operating System

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    CPU
    Intel Core i7 @ 3.70GHz 58 °C
    Coffee Lake 14nm Technology
    RAM
    16.0GB Dual-Channel Unknown @ 1235MHz 16-16-16-39
    Motherboard
    ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. PRIME Z370-A LGA1151 33 °C
    Graphics
    VG248 1920x1080@144Hz
    4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti MSI 53 °C
    Storage
    931GB Seagate ST1000VX005-2EZ102 SATA 31 °C
    232GB Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB SATA SSD 40 °C
    Optical Drives
    No optical disk drives detected
    Audio
    NVIDIA Virtual Audio Device Wave Extensible WDM

:)

JorgeSousa5, Jul 14, 2020
  2. Athamas Win User

BSOD: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

I have been getting random BSOD (DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Source: nwifi.sys) in the last 3 days. They seem to only appear when playing videos on YouYube, but it might be a coincidence.

What has changed in the last 3 days?

Nothing on the laptop itself. I plugged in a new keyboard and mouse (both USB), and a USB hub (USB-C).
    I also installed new drivers for the Intel Graphics and "Intel(R) Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework Manager" as suggested by Dell Driver Updater, but this was an attempt to fix the BSOD, which already happened before updating these drivers.

What are the laptop info and specs?

• Text version: MEGA
    • Speccy version (can be imported into Speccy): MEGA
    • MsInfo32 Output: MEGA

Most recent dump files?

This is the content of C:\Windows\Minidump: (all 3 are the most recent BSOD dumps and match with the date and time of the BSODs)

MEGA
    MEGA
    MEGA

What have you tried?

I have checked with the Dell System Detect utility to see if all the drivers were up to date; 2 weren't and I updated them (as written above) but that didn't solve the issue.

I have cleaned the system Registry with the CCleaner utility, but that didn't solve the issue.

What can I do?

EDIT:

Upon suggestion, I updated the killer drivers.
    All seemes fine of a while, then, after the laptop went to suspended state, I noticed the external mouse stopped working, while the touchpad worked.
    After plugging and unplugging, I rebooted.
    Laptop stuck to reboot for 6 min (usually takes 6 seconds) then BSOD: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE.

Log:

https://mega.nz/#!RxhhyBYJ!7AGY6uAErZnqeE_lGCfk65Webalfc0vNbC_NokwJ-ys

Athamas, Jul 14, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in nwifi.sys

Hi,

Corrupted or outdated Network drivers may be the possible reason why you are experiencing the error BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in nwifi.sys. To better assist you, we'd like to clarify if your Network drivers are updated.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the suggestion shared by XP ROCKS on this

thread
    on how to reinstall your killer networking Bandwidth Control Filter Driver.

Any response will be highly appreciated.

Rose Cal, Jul 14, 2020
  4. [BSOD] DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD - driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (l1c63x64.sys)

Hi Seung,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused by BSOD - driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (l1c63x64.sys).

Please let us know the make/model of your computer.

The L1C63x64.sys is the Atheros LAN driver and I would suggest to uninstall and reinstall the Atheros LAN driver but install the latest Atheros LAN driver by visiting the manufacture's website and avoid using any LAN driver available though Windows Update.

However the problem could also be with any VPN software and other software so make sure you have the latest version of each of these software.

If the errors continue uninstall the VPN software and check if the issue persist.

Hope this helps. Get back to us for further queries for BSOD - driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (l1c63x64.sys). We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

[BSOD] DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

1. [BSOD] DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Similar Threads - BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

2. driver_irql_not_less_or_equal kbdclass.sys BSOD problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    driver_irql_not_less_or_equal kbdclass.sys BSOD problem: Hi, for some time now I've been experiencing crashes, blue screen with the error mentioned in the title. Here are the dump files from the last 3 crashes, if someone competent could help me find the issue, thank you!Desktop.rar Basically, for a few days, I've had blue screens...
  3. driver_irql_not_less_or_equal kbdclass.sys BSOD problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    driver_irql_not_less_or_equal kbdclass.sys BSOD problem: Hi, for some time now I've been experiencing crashes, blue screen with the error mentioned in the title. Here are the dump files from the last 3 crashes, if someone competent could help me find the issue, thank you!Desktop.rar...
  4. driver_irql_not_less_or_equal kbdclass.sys BSOD problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    driver_irql_not_less_or_equal kbdclass.sys BSOD problem: Hi, for some time now I've been experiencing crashes, blue screen with the error mentioned in the title. Here are the dump files from the last 3 crashes, if someone competent could help me find the issue, thank you!Desktop.rar...
  5. Ошибка BSOD driver_irql_not_less_or_equal rtf64x64.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ошибка BSOD driver_irql_not_less_or_equal rtf64x64.sys: При включении компьютера выскакивает ошибка bsod driver_irql_not_less_or_equal rtf64x64.sys Так же она может появится во время игры. Я переустновил виндовс с 11 на 10. Все равно не помогло, в чем проблема?...
  6. Ошибка BSOD driver_irql_not_less_or_equal rtf64x64.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ошибка BSOD driver_irql_not_less_or_equal rtf64x64.sys: При включении компьютера выскакивает ошибка bsod driver_irql_not_less_or_equal rtf64x64.sys Так же она может появится во время игры. Я переустновил виндовс с 11 на 10. Все равно не помогло, в чем проблема?...
  7. Ошибка BSOD driver_irql_not_less_or_equal rtf64x64.sys

8. BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x000000d1 ntoskrnl.exe+416c30

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x000000d1 ntoskrnl.exe+416c30: I'm having issues with periodical BSOD with this error description.The log is here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1McpPhcAkvzmIrUnp1Q8VGh_VosNW0vRZ/view?usp=sharingPlease help...
  9. BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x000000d1 ntoskrnl.exe+416c30

BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x000000d1 ntoskrnl.exe+416c30: I'm having issues with periodical BSOD with this error description.The log is here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1McpPhcAkvzmIrUnp1Q8VGh_VosNW0vRZ/view?usp=sharingPlease help...
  10. BSOD on New Win 11 Pro Install - Driver_IRQL_not_less_or_equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on New Win 11 Pro Install - Driver_IRQL_not_less_or_equal: I've wiped my computer several times, reset it. Downloaded Win 11 Pro ISO reinstalled fresh from USB via RUFUS. I can not for the life of me get rid of this blue screen.I have used all the DISM /Online commands and ran multiple SFC scans.Can someone please look at my minidump...