Windows 10: BSOD - DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f help needed

Discus and support BSOD - DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f help needed in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi everyone !I've formated my laptop and reinstalled Win10 about 1 month ago but since yesterday I'm experiencing BSOD everytime I start using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Remji, Aug 16, 2022.

1. Remji Win User

BSOD - DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f help needed

Hi everyone !I've formated my laptop and reinstalled Win10 about 1 month ago but since yesterday I'm experiencing BSOD everytime I start using Photoshop/Illustrator/AfterEffect ...I've tried to uninstall/reinstall the graphic drivers, check for last updates ... but nothing seems to work.Here's what the Bugcheck Analysis says : 6: kd> !analyze -v ******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * *

:)

Remji, Aug 16, 2022
Thema:

BSOD - DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f help needed

1. BSOD - DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f help needed - Similar Threads - BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE help

2. BSOD - DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f help needed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f help needed: Hi everyone !I've formated my laptop and reinstalled Win10 about 1 month ago but since yesterday I'm experiencing BSOD everytime I start using Photoshop/Illustrator/AfterEffect ...I've tried to uninstall/reinstall the graphic drivers, check for last updates ... but nothing...
  3. BSOD - DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f help needed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f help needed: Hi everyone !I've formated my laptop and reinstalled Win10 about 1 month ago but since yesterday I'm experiencing BSOD everytime I start using Photoshop/Illustrator/AfterEffect ...I've tried to uninstall/reinstall the graphic drivers, check for last updates ... but nothing...
  4. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f BSOD: Hello everyone,I'm having trouble with a constant blue screen after upgrading my computer's hardware. I have a Windows 10 Pro version 21H2 install, and i just changed out the GPU, CPU to an Intel i5 12600K, Ram to 32gb G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series, and Motherboard to a Gigabyte...
  5. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f BSOD

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f BSOD: Hello everyone,I'm having trouble with a constant blue screen after upgrading my computer's hardware. I have a Windows 10 Pro version 21H2 install, and i just changed out the GPU, CPU to an Intel i5 12600K, Ram to 32gb G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series, and Motherboard to a Gigabyte...
  6. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. I need Help please. Random BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need Help please. Random BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f: Hello. I need your help please. So this laptop I'm using, Dell G5 SE keeps on getting BSOD every 2 to 3 hours for a week now. It's annoying and I already updated all my drivers and it still keeps happening. I am just doing normal desktop tasks such as ms office, YouTube and...
  8. I need Help please. Random BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f

I need Help please. Random BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f: Hello. I need your help please. So this laptop I'm using, Dell G5 SE keeps on getting BSOD every 2 to 3 hours for a week now. It's annoying and I already updated all my drivers and it still keeps happening. I am just doing normal desktop tasks such as ms office, YouTube and...
  9. BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f: Hello,I purchased a new laptop, and I've been constantly getting crashes due to the same error code: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f. I tried a couple of options, made sure all drivers are up-to-date, but none helped. Is it possible to get some help? Here are the 5 Minidump...
  10. BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE (9f) HELP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE (9f) HELP: Hi guys, I very recently bought an asus zenbook UX461UA , windows 10 64 bit installed. the problem that i have is big...When my computer is charging sometimes the screen freezes for good and never gets back to normal , ocasionaly a BSOD is thrown . It seems like the...