Windows 10: Bsod driver_power_state_failure && dfc_watchdog_violation

Discus and support Bsod driver_power_state_failure && dfc_watchdog_violation in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a new Dell Insprion 7559 i7, that has been crashing after 2 hours. I don't understand why this is happening. My dump files->... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TonyLancer, Jul 31, 2016.

1. Bsod driver_power_state_failure && dfc_watchdog_violation

I have a new Dell Insprion 7559 i7, that has been crashing after 2 hours. I don't understand why this is happening. My dump files-> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7...W9YV0xtUFZRNTQ
    My PC Details:
    Intel i7 -6700HQ @ 2.60GHz
    16GB DDR3 RAM
    Windows 10 Home Single Language 64bit
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
    1TB Westgate HDD
    SanDisk Z400s M.2 2280 128GB
    What is wrong with my PC?
    EDIT: Added the required files, PC just crashed again with a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION.

:)

TonyLancer, Jul 31, 2016

2. Toshiba CL15T Driver_Power_State_Failure

I just bought a Toshiba CL15T about a week and a half ago and every time I wake it from sleep I see a BSOD with driver_power_state_failure. Any help you can offer will be greatly appreciated!!

I will include a link to my minidump files:

Minidump

Thanks!

OliverValenti, Jul 31, 2016
  3. DanuAdi Win User
    [BSOD] "DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE" CPU usage 100% when charging

I have rog gl553ve. After i updated my windows, some programs and drivers can't work properly (Games, grapich card, cpu). When the charger is plug in, cpu usage is 100% and overclocked until 3,5Ghz + than BSOD says "DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE"

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers

DanuAdi, Jul 31, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

Bsod driver_power_state_failure && dfc_watchdog_violation

Ztruker, Aug 1, 2016
Thema:

Bsod driver_power_state_failure && dfc_watchdog_violation

1. Bsod driver_power_state_failure && dfc_watchdog_violation - Similar Threads - Bsod driver_power_state_failure dfc_watchdog_violation

2. Bsod: Driver_power_state_failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bsod: Driver_power_state_failure: Win10 version is:10.0.19041 Build 19041 Had the above error 4 times. Have recently converted MBR to GPT, installed nvme drive (vertical slot) under (much needed) guidance from TenForums. Absolutely do not think any of the changes made are responsible for the BSOD; there...
  3. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE BSOD

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE BSOD: Hi everyone sorry for my english, it's not my first language I have an HP laptop a bit more than a year and a half and about 3 months after buying and till this day I keep getting a DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE BSOD while gaming. I've taken it to the store I bought it from...
  4. BSOD Driver_Power_State_Failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD Driver_Power_State_Failure: I've been getting this BSOD issue for quite some time now and I haven't been able to fix it. I've updated all my drivers and I'm still getting the errors. Here's what my debugger tells me this. Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.19528.1000 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft...
  5. BSOD Driver_power_state_failure

BSOD Driver_power_state_failure: Hi, I realy often are getting bsod with "DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE" and can't figure out what is causing it. Hope someone could help me out. Below is an link in which i've uploaded the .dmp file and system info....
  6. Bsod: Driver_power_state_failure

Bsod: Driver_power_state_failure: This has started happening repeatedly on my friends computer. It might be connected to a TPLINK Archer T4U USB WiFi adapter i recently installed for her. Its an older i3 system and only had 2.4Ghz Wireless. Another point of note is that she bought this in Panama where she...
  7. BSOD : DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD : DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: I have a laptop ASUS X550JK, I get the BSOD with DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE, it happens randomly, Before the BSOD occurs, I notice a rise in CPU temperature and the fan makes noise, What I've tried: I've tried to install Windows 10 with USB and CD/DVD Drive as well, but the...
  8. BSOD (DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE)

BSOD (DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE): I updated my bios, it failed but my PC still works so here are the BSOD informations (these are different) : (1) IMAGE_NAME: pci.sys DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: f525018 MODULE_NAME: pci FAULTING_MODULE: fffff80059080000 pci (2) MODULE_NAME: dxgkrnl...
  9. BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: My PC started to bluescreen a couple weeks ago. When I turn the PC on and I login its fine for a few minutes then bluescreens. It restarts automatically and I login again and its fine for the whole day... until I turn it off and on again the next day then it bluescreens...
  10. BSOD driver_power_state_failure

BSOD driver_power_state_failure: Hi, My computer runs into BSOD driver_power_state_failure every time I resume from sleep mode or turning on the computer after turning it off (I have the quick boot enabled). I just did a refresh on my machine to get rid of all the bloatwares from lenovo. I have reinstall...