Windows 10: BSOD: DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION dump file available

Discus and support BSOD: DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION dump file available in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I ran Driver Verifier on non-Microsoft driver and it crashes in every boot. Minidump file is available here: minidump How do I know which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by igorjrr, May 9, 2020.

1. igorjrr Win User

BSOD: DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION dump file available

Hello,

I ran Driver Verifier on non-Microsoft driver and it crashes in every boot.

Minidump file is available here: minidump

How do I know which driver is failing?

Thank you.

:)

igorjrr, May 9, 2020

2. BSOD - MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION and DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION

Hi,

I got BSOD twice for MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION and i followed this wiki to check my drivers:

Driver Verifier-- tracking down a mis-behaving driver.

I got DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION .

Here are the minidumps and specs of my pc.

One drive link

Steps already performed:

1) Ran a system file check (SFC) -> All good. Ran it three times.

2) Did driver verifier and got DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION

3) Minidump for DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION included in one drive.

MehulMittal, May 9, 2020
  3. Chain Itk Win User
    BSOD: frequently CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION/ DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION

I always get the BSOD (like everyday). And it says Critical_structure_corruption.

I've tried many things people suggested like memtest86,the 'sfc/scannow' and the 'dism' command.

Those said my system is normal.

Yesterday I tried Driver Verifier following this method

Driver Verifier-- tracking down a mis-behaving driver. and
    my system cannot boot into windows since it crashed into
    DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION so I had to boot into safe mode and stop the Driver Verifier.

I've upload the dump files
    into OneDrive and provide the link below. Please suggest any useful information. Thank You.

Minidump.7z

Chain Itk, May 9, 2020
  4. axe0 Win User

BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

Hi Groggubus,

Welcome to the 10forums BSOD: DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION dump file available :)

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

BSOD: DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION dump file available [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please follow this suggestion for the BSOD
    1. Please open BitDefender and go to the modules,
    2. Go to the firewall settings,
    3. Uncheck 'Block port scans in the network',
    4. Reboot your system <-- IMPORTANT

axe0, May 9, 2020
Thema:

1. BSOD: DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION dump file available - Similar Threads - BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION dump

2. BSOD dump files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD dump files: Hi - if someone could help me analyze these files to figure out why I keep getting a BSOD reference by pointer error message in Windows 10 I'd appreciate it!https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ao3bfbYL13ljhwe1mgnjgycogs1R?e=oWYfrx...
  3. BSOD dump files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD dump files: Hi - if someone could help me analyze these files to figure out why I keep getting a BSOD reference by pointer error message in Windows 10 I'd appreciate it!https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ao3bfbYL13ljhwe1mgnjgycogs1R?e=oWYfrx...
  4. BSOD dump files

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. BSOD Dump File

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Dump File: Hey everyone,Would someone be able to assist me and look into some DMP files and see if they can show me why PC keeps randomly crashing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-dump-file/3b1cbd30-82fa-49fd-8a21-a08b0cfa8e1b
  6. BSOD Dump File

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD Dump File: Hey everyone,Would someone be able to assist me and look into some DMP files and see if they can show me why PC keeps randomly crashing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-dump-file/3b1cbd30-82fa-49fd-8a21-a08b0cfa8e1b
  7. BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION: Hi,I've been having on-and-off issues with my PC freezing randomly, making me unable to do anything except a hard physical reboot, when playing games and/or using google chrome. I've been troubleshooting for a while now, testing individual apps and running memory test, and...
  8. BSOD DUMP FILE

BSOD DUMP FILE: I recently reinstalled a fresh copy of windows 10 because I had been getting randong BSODs before and it did not hapen for quite a while after the reinstall but just earlier it crashed because of another bugcheck. Any help will do and here's the link for the minidup:...
  9. DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION

DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION: Hi, Recently I had many crashes, during my normal work in the system, witch leads to Blue Screen - stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kfull.sys) I tried to tracking down a problem with driver verifier. After setup verifier and reboot the system I can't normally boot...
  10. BSoD Dump Files

BSoD Dump Files: Hi, I have attached my Dump files and System Info. Hoping you can help tracking down what is causing this recurring problem. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1HjRsKQaxEq4nlBZrg1qRhT3aK3kr-Zvl Thanks...