Windows 10: BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION

Discus and support BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi,I've been having on-and-off issues with my PC freezing randomly, making me unable to do anything except a hard physical reboot, when playing games... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Everpyre, Jun 19, 2021.

1. Everpyre Win User

BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION

Hi,I've been having on-and-off issues with my PC freezing randomly, making me unable to do anything except a hard physical reboot, when playing games and/or using google chrome. I've been troubleshooting for a while now, testing individual apps and running memory test, and nothing. I have managed to avoid the issue for a while now and hoped it was resolved, but it crashed again today.After some googling I found that others have had similar issues caused by drivers, and so I ran driver verifier to see if that might have been the issue, following this guide: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w

:)

Everpyre, Jun 19, 2021

2. BSOD - MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION and DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION

Hi,

I got BSOD twice for MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION and i followed this wiki to check my drivers:

Driver Verifier-- tracking down a mis-behaving driver.

I got DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION .

Here are the minidumps and specs of my pc.

One drive link

Steps already performed:

1) Ran a system file check (SFC) -> All good. Ran it three times.

2) Did driver verifier and got DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION

3) Minidump for DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION included in one drive.

MehulMittal, Jun 19, 2021
  3. Chain Itk Win User
    BSOD: frequently CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION/ DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION

I always get the BSOD (like everyday). And it says Critical_structure_corruption.

I've tried many things people suggested like memtest86,the 'sfc/scannow' and the 'dism' command.

Those said my system is normal.

Yesterday I tried Driver Verifier following this method

Driver Verifier-- tracking down a mis-behaving driver. and
    my system cannot boot into windows since it crashed into
    DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION so I had to boot into safe mode and stop the Driver Verifier.

I've upload the dump files
    into OneDrive and provide the link below. Please suggest any useful information. Thank You.

Minidump.7z

Chain Itk, Jun 19, 2021
  4. BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION

Window 10 encountered BSOD due to DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION(hpdskfit.sys)

Earlier I encountered a BSOD with some Driver Verifier problem then I come across this page Driver Verifier-- tracking down a mis-behaving driver.

and I followed the steps as mentioned, as expected I encounter the DBOS with DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION(hpdskfit.sys) error, I located the DMP
    File
    with in the Safe Mode and I am uploading the file. Please help me.

I would be very Thankful

AghaMohammadIqbal, Jun 19, 2021
Thema:

BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION

1. BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION - Similar Threads - BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION

2. BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Hi, Recently got this blue screen and now everytime I start up my computer it freezes before I can enter my pin to get into my PC, then shuts down and gives me a blue screen with the error code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONHere's the most recent dump file:************* Preparing...
  3. BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Hi, Recently got this blue screen and now everytime I start up my computer it freezes before I can enter my pin to get into my PC, then shuts down and gives me a blue screen with the error code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONHere's the most recent dump file:************* Preparing...
  4. Windows 10 BSOD Crash with Stopcode : DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 BSOD Crash with Stopcode : DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION: I have follow the step in this thread from ZigZag3143 MS -MVP about "Driver Verifier-- tracking down a mis-behaving driver."Links of the thread is...
  5. Windows 10 BSOD Crash with Stopcode : DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 BSOD Crash with Stopcode : DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION: I have follow the step in this thread from ZigZag3143 MS -MVP about "Driver Verifier-- tracking down a mis-behaving driver."Links of the thread is...
  6. Windows 10 BSOD Crash with Stopcode : DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION

7. BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION - Driver verifier detected violation without the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION - Driver verifier detected violation without the...: I've been having issues with my PC - having a Bluescreen BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION when playing games. So I decided to run Driver Verifier to check if there's a driver causing the problem. While I was able to succesfully get the "driver verifier detected...
  8. BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION - Driver verifier detected violation without the...

BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION - Driver verifier detected violation without the...: I've been having issues with my PC - having a Bluescreen BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION when playing games. So I decided to run Driver Verifier to check if there's a driver causing the problem. While I was able to succesfully get the "driver verifier detected...
  9. BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION - Driver verifier detected violation without the...

10. BSOD: DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION dump file available

BSOD: DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION dump file available: Hello, I ran Driver Verifier on non-Microsoft driver and it crashes in every boot. Minidump file is available here: minidump How do I know which driver is failing? Thank you....