Windows 10: BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION during Win10 shutdown minidump attached

Discus and support BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION during Win10 shutdown minidump attached in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there, My computer is Dell Precision 5550 connected to TB16 dock station.Windows 10 version is 21H1, compilation 19043.1023.I regulary update my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Robert.Pos, May 31, 2021.

1. BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION during Win10 shutdown minidump attached

Hi there, My computer is Dell Precision 5550 connected to TB16 dock station.Windows 10 version is 21H1, compilation 19043.1023.I regulary update my Windows system and drivers. Recently noticed, that every few system close, Windows throws BSOD: DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION. I've checked, that all my drivers are up to date and Windows has all updates installed. I've ran the laptop memory check from the BIOS and no errors were detected. The error only occurs in my workplace, when the laptop is connected via Thunderbolt to the Dell TB16 docking station. In my home I have USB-C not Thunderbolt

:)

Robert.Pos, May 31, 2021

2. BSOD with error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (minidumps attached)

For the past few weeks after I re-installed Win10 my system would randomly crash to a BSOD everyday with the error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have minimal non MS drivers installed. The crashes happen mostly while I watch streaming videos from inside an Edge
    browser.

Attached are 3 recent minidumps and msinfo: BSOD_dumps.zip

Please help me identify the culprit of these BSOSs. Thanks!

NeutronStarSM, May 31, 2021
  3. AngHerath Win User
    Constant BSOD. Stop code: Driver_Verifier_DMA_Violation

I regret to inform you that the BSOD has occurred again with the stop code Driver_Verifier_DMA_Violation. Would you also need the dump for that too? It is in the same folder as the others.

AngHerath, May 31, 2021
  4. BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION during Win10 shutdown minidump attached

DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION

A. Analysis Results

File Name: 080119-11437-01.dmp

DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION (e6)

IMAGE_NAME: ntkrnlmp.exe

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for aswSnx.sys

File Name: 081319-9890-01.dmp

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for aswbidsdriver.sys

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for aswSP.sys

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for aswSnx.sys

File Name: 081319-11156-01.dmp

File Name: 081419-10734-01.dmp

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for aswbidsdriver.sys

File Name: 081419-11937-01.dmp

B. Third Party Drivers

All of below are AVAST

aswSnx.sys

aswbidsdriver.sys

aswSP.sys

C. Recommendations

1. Create a system restore point first so that if something wrong happens you can revert.

Type restore point in Cortana Search > Create a Restore point > Check whether against your drive, Protection is ON or not. If not ON, click Configure button below to Make it ON > Now press Create to create a restore point

2. Update your AVAST to latest. If BSOD doesn't stop, get rid of AVAST.

Vijay_Verma, May 31, 2021
Thema:

BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION during Win10 shutdown minidump attached

1. BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION during Win10 shutdown minidump attached - Similar Threads - BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION during

2. BSOD during Video Games - minidump files attached

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD during Video Games - minidump files attached: My PC has BSOD'd at least four times in the past 24 hours, while I've been playing video games Witcher 3 and Tiny Tina's Wonderland. The BSOD states WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. Tried updating drivers, chkdsk, and validating steam game files which was admittedly a long shot.In...
  3. BSOD during Video Games - minidump files attached

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD during Video Games - minidump files attached: My PC has BSOD'd at least four times in the past 24 hours, while I've been playing video games Witcher 3 and Tiny Tina's Wonderland. The BSOD states WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. Tried updating drivers, chkdsk, and validating steam game files which was admittedly a long shot.In...
  4. Frequent BSOD, Minidump Attached

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD, Minidump Attached: Hello, my pc has been BSOD a lot lately, and I think it's my valorant anticheat software, but I'm not entirely sure, as it keeps returning different types of BSOD. Attached is a link to the folder with the latest bluescreen information. If someone could help me figure this...
  5. Frequent BSOD, Minidump Attached

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent BSOD, Minidump Attached: Hello, my pc has been BSOD a lot lately, and I think it's my valorant anticheat software, but I'm not entirely sure, as it keeps returning different types of BSOD. Attached is a link to the folder with the latest bluescreen information. If someone could help me figure this...
  6. Frequent BSOD, Minidump Attached

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Windows BSOD Minidumps attached

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows BSOD Minidumps attached: Hey all.. I've over the last couple of weeks experienced crashes and BSOD's. I have no idea how to fix this, but I followed this guide to hopefully get some information someone in here can help me read: Driver Verifier-- tracking down a mis-behaving driver. - Microsoft...
  8. Constant BSOD. Minidump attached.

Constant BSOD. Minidump attached.: Created a new build today. Had numerous BSOD throughout the day. Fresh install of Windows 10, specs below: MB - Gigabyte B550 Aorus Pro AX. CPU - Ryzen 5 3600 RAM - 32GB Corsair Vengence LPX 2*16GB 3600mhz GPU - 1070 8GB Strix STORAGE PCIE - 4.0 1TB Sabrent Rocket m.2...
  9. Repeated BSOD - Minidump attached

Repeated BSOD - Minidump attached: Hello all, Tried a couple of things from the last thread but still not getting much traction. I blue screened 2x last night and 3x times this morning. No discernible pattern still; the one from last night was during a game of Apex Legends after a full day of use in which I...
  10. BSOD - minidumps attached.

BSOD - minidumps attached.: have had BSODs occuring over the last few days. checked with bluescreenviewer and seem to be 3 issues highlighted[ATTACH] attached minidumps: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OZURP6sD2U0ZJu38EJMEKWtX4F4NKMnF System info: OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version...