Windows 10: BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION

Discus and support BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am getting a BSOD on my system intermittently. There is no specific application that triggers it, but my system is consistently connected to a Dell... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JackFHunt, May 2, 2019.

1. JackFHunt Win User

BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION

I am getting a BSOD on my system intermittently. There is no specific application that triggers it, but my system is consistently connected to a Dell TB16 Dock.Here is the minidump file .

:)

JackFHunt, May 2, 2019
  2. AngHerath Win User

Constant BSOD. Stop code: Driver_Verifier_DMA_Violation

I regret to inform you that the BSOD has occurred again with the stop code Driver_Verifier_DMA_Violation. Would you also need the dump for that too? It is in the same folder as the others.

AngHerath, May 2, 2019
  3. phelanka7 Win User
    BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION (e6)

Crashed again. Since my Memory.dmp files appear to be corrupted I brought up the Blue Screen View report on the crash and also another instance of audiodg.exe faulting right before a BSOD.

BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION [​IMG]

On my Memory.dmp being corrupted could it have something to do with how I am giving permissions in order to upload it to DropBox? I'll include screenshot of what I do to send it in DropBox. Perhaps that is corrupting it?

I will provide a link again regardless once its done uploading. Persistence pays off, as they say.

phelanka7, May 2, 2019
  4. phelanka7 Win User

BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION (e6)

Check this out... Audiodg.exe crash right before the e6 bug BSOD:

I have found some different audio drivers I am going to try and see if that resolves the issue.

phelanka7, May 2, 2019
Thema:

1. BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION - Similar Threads - BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION

2. First PC build, BSOD on startup with GPU, DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    First PC build, BSOD on startup with GPU, DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION: Today I finished my first custom PC build! All parts are brand new except for RAM.Specifications:Motherboard: Asus Prime B760M-A WIFI D4CPU: i5 12600kGPU: Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7700 XTRAM: Kingston Fury 16 GB, running at 2400 MT/s advertised at 3600 :/SSD: Kioxia Exceria...
  3. First PC build, BSOD on startup with GPU, DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    First PC build, BSOD on startup with GPU, DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION: Today I finished my first custom PC build! All parts are brand new except for RAM.Specifications:Motherboard: Asus Prime B760M-A WIFI D4CPU: i5 12600kGPU: Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7700 XTRAM: Kingston Fury 16 GB, running at 2400 MT/s advertised at 3600 :/SSD: Kioxia Exceria...
  4. BSOD - DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION ; ntoskrnl.exe+416c30

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION ; ntoskrnl.exe+416c30: Good afternoon all,I have been having this issue quite frequently, I have been receiving DRIVER DMA VIOLATION BSOD for quite some time, it seems to be indicating a file named "ntoskrnl.exe+416c30"However I am aware this is a Windows Kernal file, and may not indicate the...
  5. BSOD - DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION ; ntoskrnl.exe+416c30

BSOD - DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION ; ntoskrnl.exe+416c30: Good afternoon all,I have been having this issue quite frequently, I have been receiving DRIVER DMA VIOLATION BSOD for quite some time, it seems to be indicating a file named "ntoskrnl.exe+416c30"However I am aware this is a Windows Kernal file, and may not indicate the...
  6. BSOD - DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION: So apparently I was trying to use Microsoft Defender Antivirus offline scanI downloaded a fake file exe from a plagarised google sponsored website a few days back and suspect that its causing all the problems, but im also not sure if i have the problems before thatWhen the...
  7. BSOD - DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION

BSOD - DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION: So apparently I was trying to use Microsoft Defender Antivirus offline scanI downloaded a fake file exe from a plagarised google sponsored website a few days back and suspect that its causing all the problems, but im also not sure if i have the problems before thatWhen the...
  8. I am getting DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION BSOD whenever i try to reset my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION BSOD whenever i try to reset my laptop.: This first happen on october when i try to hard reset deleting everything and starting fresh on my laptop, and i come across a DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION BSOD when its in the process of restarting my laptop. I have tried basically everything, updating driver, running sfc...
  9. I am getting DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION BSOD whenever i try to reset my laptop.

I am getting DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION BSOD whenever i try to reset my laptop.: This first happen on october when i try to hard reset deleting everything and starting fresh on my laptop, and i come across a DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION BSOD when its in the process of restarting my laptop. I have tried basically everything, updating driver, running sfc...
  10. driver_verifier_dma_violation BSOD error when I reset or Advance startup my pc

driver_verifier_dma_violation BSOD error when I reset or Advance startup my pc: It only happen when I try to reset my laptop or use advance startup. It also does not generate any minidump files. Is this some serious problem, please help!!!here's the system event logs : Event_Logs.evtx...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 stopcode driver_verifier_dma_violation