Windows 10: BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_IOMANAGER_VIOLATION

Discus and support BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_IOMANAGER_VIOLATION in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I ran the windows driver verifier tool because of a previous blue screen and now every time I try to boot my laptop I have this blue screen with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/brxlik, Nov 27, 2020.

1. /u/brxlik Win User

BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_IOMANAGER_VIOLATION

I ran the windows driver verifier tool because of a previous blue screen and now every time I try to boot my laptop I have this blue screen with the code : DRIVER_VERIFIER_IOMANAGER_VIOLATION I tried to boot in safe mod but it tells me to enter my recovery key that I don’t know and I can’t restore because of a “unknown error”.

Is there anything I can do ?

submitted by /u/brxlik
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/brxlik, Nov 27, 2020

2. BSOD Driver_verifier_iomanager_violation Hidclass.sys

I had the bsod pfn list corrupt every time i shut down my computer. but it doesnt gave me any performance issues or instability. and i read to do anything of that List : [Gelöst] Wie PFN_LIST_CORRUPT Blue Screen Fehler zu beheben (0x0000004E)?

but at the verifier part my computer gave up. On step one and two no problems were found

UnbecomingTV, Nov 27, 2020
  3. DrZoo Win User
    Driver Verifier BSOD C9 DRIVER_VERIFIER_IOMANAGER_VIOLATION

Recently while gaming, my applications have been crashing after a period of time. (Usually within the time frame of 15-30 minutes). I have been investigating this for quite some time now, and I've come up with no solutions.

Troubleshooting steps I have done are:

• Tried reverting back to the last "most stable" driver for my GPU (Clean Install)
    • Updated video drivers to the latest version (Clean install)
    • Checked my SSD for errors using software from the vendor (Don't believe this is an issue because two games are on different disks, and the same thing happens)
    • Checked my RAM with memtest86 for 24 hours (Did this twice now)
    • Scanned for malware, no threats found
    • Used CCleaner to clean **** off of my computer
    • Ensured Windows was fully up-to-date with the latest critical and optional patches

Just a bit ago I found a thread recommending that I try to run Driver Verifier. Within a few seconds after the reboot to being running Driver Verifier, I had a BSOD C9 DRIVER_VERIFIER_IOMANAGER_VIOLATION(HIDCLASS.SYS). I have no idea which driver is causing
    me troubles, and I'm not that good at understanding dump files.

In the links below are my .dmp files. The first one is from the Driver Verifier, and the other two are BSODs that I occasional get while gaming.

0xC9 DRIVER_VERIFIER_IOMANAGER_VIOLATION dump file

0x1A MEMORY_MANAGEMENT dump file

0x4E PFN_LIST_CORRUPT dump file

Link to Dump files

I also previously posted a question on 10 Forums that might have more helpful information. It can be found in the link below.

PC Crashes While Gaming, error 0xC0000005 - Windows 10 Help Forums

DrZoo, Nov 27, 2020
  4. eeeehaw Win User

Driver_verifier_iomanager_violation BSOD c9 WUDFRD.sys problem

I have been experiencing a BSOD f9 driver_power_state_failure error when rebooting, but is eventually able to finally restart Windows. I turned to running verifier.exe to troubleshoot it, set to verify all drivers during the next restart, and during the
    reboot it produced another BSOD, this time c9 driver_verifier_iomanager_violation for the windows driver WUDFRD.sys. Upon reboot again, the computer did a "repair" of windows so that it could restart, but the problem is persisting to report the BSOD f9 error
    upon restarts.

How can I fix this error, which is reportedly pointing to a problem with wudfrd.sys? (the problem began after the most recent Windows Update this past Tue)

eeeehaw, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

1. BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_IOMANAGER_VIOLATION - Similar Threads - BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_IOMANAGER_VIOLATION

2. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + DRIVER_VERIFIER_IOMANAGER_VIOLATION HIDCLASS.SYS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + DRIVER_VERIFIER_IOMANAGER_VIOLATION HIDCLASS.SYS: Hello,I have a similar problem as described under the following link: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-driververifieriomanagerviolation-hidclasssys/8a32fdc4-f10b-4d7e-a68e-1256ed92db58After I got a bluescreen with the code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL...
  3. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + DRIVER_VERIFIER_IOMANAGER_VIOLATION HIDCLASS.SYS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + DRIVER_VERIFIER_IOMANAGER_VIOLATION HIDCLASS.SYS: Hello,I have a similar problem as described under the following link: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-driververifieriomanagerviolation-hidclasssys/8a32fdc4-f10b-4d7e-a68e-1256ed92db58After I got a bluescreen with the code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL...
  4. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + DRIVER_VERIFIER_IOMANAGER_VIOLATION HIDCLASS.SYS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_IOMANAGER_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_IOMANAGER_VIOLATION: Hello!When trying to copy/delete any file which is located in a OneDrive folder, my laptop crashes with blue screen and error DRIVER_VERIFIER_IOMANAGER_VIOLATION. I used the BlueScreenView app to check the error, I’m attaching the screenshot. I tried DISM /Online...
  6. BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_IOMANAGER_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_IOMANAGER_VIOLATION: Hello!When trying to copy/delete any file which is located in a OneDrive folder, my laptop crashes with blue screen and error DRIVER_VERIFIER_IOMANAGER_VIOLATION. I used the BlueScreenView app to check the error, I’m attaching the screenshot. I tried DISM /Online...
  7. BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_IOMANAGER_VIOLATION

8. BSOD Driver_verifier_iomanager_violation Hidclass.sys

BSOD Driver_verifier_iomanager_violation Hidclass.sys: Hello guys, I have this problem after I activated verifier in command promt. I cant load win stable after every reboot I get this bluescreen. I tried a cmos reset but it doesnt helped. So I am on my phone right now and cant bring my computer to boot because of this...
  9. Driver_verifier_iomanager_violation BSOD c9 WUDFRD.sys problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver_verifier_iomanager_violation BSOD c9 WUDFRD.sys problem: I have been experiencing a BSOD f9 driver_power_state_failure error when rebooting, but is eventually able to finally restart Windows. I turned to running verifier.exe to troubleshoot it, set to verify all drivers during the next restart, and during the reboot it produced...
  10. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and DRIVER_VERIFIER_IOMANAGER_VIOLATION

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and DRIVER_VERIFIER_IOMANAGER_VIOLATION: First part of my problem: Laptop crashes when I play a game (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL) - Windows 10 Forums So I uninstalled Daemon tools and my computer now gets to the point where it loads the login screen, it crashes right before showing the the landscape pictures. It then...