Windows 10: BSOD due to ISCTD.sys

Discus and support BSOD due to ISCTD.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have been getting frequent BSODs. After running the driver verifier and downloading BlueScreenView to look at the .dmp minidump file that was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EthanGreen3, Nov 13, 2018.

1. BSOD due to ISCTD.sys

Hello,

I have been getting frequent BSODs. After running the driver verifier and downloading BlueScreenView to look at the .dmp minidump file that was made, it was pointing to a problem caused by ISCTD.sys

My question is, what is that driver, what does it do, and how can I fix it? (Mostly the latter)

This has been giving me a headache for quite a while, and I was not able to reliably replicate the problem until I used the driver verifier.

Thanks for your help!

:)

EthanGreen3, Nov 13, 2018

2. wdf01000.sys and ntoskrnl.exe BSOD

I'm on Windows 10, 64bit

Basically, whenever I try to update my LPC controller through Device Manager, BSOD with WDF_VIOLATION occurs (culprit being wdf01000.sys)

So I try to use the driver verifier to see which driver is causing the BSOD, but then it causes BSOD (cultprit being ntoskrnl.exe)

Have no idea which driver is causing them

Please help!

Here are my list of drivers and system info: Documents

interestingkid005140, Nov 13, 2018
  3. BSOD - driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (l1c63x64.sys)

Hi Seung,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused by BSOD - driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (l1c63x64.sys).

Please let us know the make/model of your computer.

The L1C63x64.sys is the Atheros LAN driver and I would suggest to uninstall and reinstall the Atheros LAN driver but install the latest Atheros LAN driver by visiting the manufacture's website and avoid using any LAN driver available though Windows Update.

However the problem could also be with any VPN software and other software so make sure you have the latest version of each of these software.

If the errors continue uninstall the VPN software and check if the issue persist.

Hope this helps. Get back to us for further queries for BSOD - driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (l1c63x64.sys). We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Nov 13, 2018
  4. cplpro Win User

BSOD due to ISCTD.sys

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile BSOD due to ISCTD.sys :)

cplpro, Nov 13, 2018
Thema:

BSOD due to ISCTD.sys

1. BSOD due to ISCTD.sys - Similar Threads - BSOD due ISCTD

2. USB Tether BSOD due to USB80236.SYS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Tether BSOD due to USB80236.SYS: I have a third gen. Lenovo Carbon X1. Up until this summer, it was running with the original Windows 10 installation from when I purhased it 2015-2016 timeframe. Last year one of the hinges broke and the wireless signal strength degraded from a broken antenna wire routed...
  3. USB Tether BSOD due to USB80236.SYS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Tether BSOD due to USB80236.SYS: I have a third gen. Lenovo Carbon X1. Up until this summer, it was running with the original Windows 10 installation from when I purhased it 2015-2016 timeframe. Last year one of the hinges broke and the wireless signal strength degraded from a broken antenna wire routed...
  4. USB Tether BSOD due to USB80236.SYS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue screen due to unifairy_x64.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen due to unifairy_x64.sys: Hello everyone, it's been 3 weeks since I am getting blue screen due to unifairy_x64.sys, and haven't found any solution online.Here's a picture of the errorhttps://anonfiles.com/J1TfC8scy3/WhatsApp_Image_2022-06-26_at_10.27.35_PM_jpegHere's the memory dump...
  6. Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure: Split from this thread. Hello my name is romeo i have problem with my asus desktop it keeps crashing every 10-15 minutes when u turn it on and its show like this in the pucture what should i do please can you help me[IMG]...
  7. Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure

Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure: Split from this thread. hi, i just started having this issue yesterday after i got a new modem on tuesday and put in the new password for modem/ router... ATaT device... followed the stems on the forum gladly the blue screen has the error indicated... any way i seem to...
  8. Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure

Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure: Split from this thread. Same problem. Have had Tech people check hardware and replace Windows 10 and update Windows 10 with November updates, but all have failed....
  9. Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure

Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure: My ASUS laptop downloaded and installed the latest Windows 10 updates (on August 31) after which my laptop crashes within 5-10 minutes of use. The stop code error message I get is PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. What failed: Netwtw06.sys. I collected my system information and...
  10. BSODs Due to Qcamain10x65.sys Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSODs Due to Qcamain10x65.sys Error: Hi, A week ago I posted a question regarding a similar problem. For a while, I was getting the driver_irql_not_less_or_equal error. After looking at the minidump files, I was told to update my Qualcomm Atheros Network card device driver. I tried this solution, but I started...