Windows 10: BSOD due to ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x5A1C8 and nvlddmkm.sys nvlddmkm+0x2DABEC

Discus and support BSOD due to ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x5A1C8 and nvlddmkm.sys nvlddmkm+0x2DABEC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi everyone, Been having crashes due to this from time to time sometimes can happen multiple times an hour and sometimes can be fine for days/weeks,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SesuaiAplikasi, Jun 5, 2020.

1. BSOD due to ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x5A1C8 and nvlddmkm.sys nvlddmkm+0x2DABEC

Hi everyone,

Been having crashes due to this from time to time sometimes can happen multiple times an hour and sometimes can be fine for days/weeks, below is a copy from WhoCrashed I've also installed latest NVIDIA drivers so hopefully the NVIDIA-related ones won't repeat:

Crash dump directories:
    C:\WINDOWS
    C:\WINDOWS\Minidump

On Fri 6/5/2020 8:43:04 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\060520-30203-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x5A1C8
    Bugcheck code: 0x1000007E 0xFFFFFFFF80000003, 0xFFFFF8021145A1C8, 0xFFFF88040356E518, 0xFFFF88040356DD60
    Error: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: NT Kernel & System
    Bug check description: This indicates that a system thread generated an exception which the error handler did not catch.
    This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Fri 6/5/2020 8:26:13 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\060520-56562-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: nvlddmkm.sys nvlddmkm+0x2DABEC
    Bugcheck code: 0x1000007E 0xFFFFFFFF80000003, 0xFFFFF8050AC5A1C8, 0xFFFFF20C8CD36518, 0xFFFFF20C8CD35D60
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvmdi.inf_amd64_2eaf9d620160f138\nvlddmkm.sys
    product: NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 446.14
    company: NVIDIA Corporation
    description: NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 446.14
    Bug check description: This indicates that a system thread generated an exception which the error handler did not catch.
    This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
    A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: nvlddmkm.sys NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 446.14 , NVIDIA Corporation.
    Google query: nvlddmkm.sys NVIDIA Corporation SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M

On Fri 6/5/2020 8:21:27 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\060520-65296-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: nvlddmkm.sys nvlddmkm+0x2DABEC
    Bugcheck code: 0x1000007E 0xFFFFFFFF80000003, 0xFFFFF8041345A1C8, 0xFFFFD7880AE06518, 0xFFFFD7880AE05D60
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvmdi.inf_amd64_2eaf9d620160f138\nvlddmkm.sys
    product: NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 446.14
    company: NVIDIA Corporation
    description: NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 446.14
    A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: nvlddmkm.sys NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 446.14 , NVIDIA Corporation.
    Google query: nvlddmkm.sys NVIDIA Corporation SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M

On Fri 6/5/2020 7:45:01 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\060520-29515-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x5A1C8
    Bugcheck code: 0x1000007E 0xFFFFFFFF80000003, 0xFFFFF8035605A1C8, 0xFFFFE28041DC6518, 0xFFFFE28041DC5D60
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: NT Kernel & System
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

:)

SesuaiAplikasi, Jun 5, 2020
  2. LewisH95 Win User

Ntoskrnl BSOD

• Update your Realtek audio driver.
    • Update your computer.
    • Disable overclocking settings.
    • Turn off BlueStacks/ another Android emulator.
    • Clean your registry.
    • Check your disk for errors.
    • Fix bad memory issues.
    • Remove faulty sticks of RAM.
    • I hope these methods help you!
    • Regards,
    • Lewis

* Added by Moderator: Information from
      https://windowsreport.com/windows-8-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe/

* Moderator note: Advice given on this page might or might not be safe and/or effective but there are programs usually classified as PUP's (Potentially Unwanted Programs) being pushed that should not be downloaded or installed.

LewisH95, Jun 5, 2020
  3. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

Hi, KirbyBakken

My name is Maritza and I am an Independent Advisor. I would be happy to help you today.

Check this link, I hope it helps

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/ntoskrnl-exe-hig...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let us know if these steps help you to resolve the issue.

MaritzaCapiro, Jun 5, 2020
  4. mazend Win User

BSOD due to ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x5A1C8 and nvlddmkm.sys nvlddmkm+0x2DABEC

BSOD due to DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE (9f)

I've been suffering from BSOD due to DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE(9f) maybe for 2 years..

The BSOD happens well when I run AVD(Android Virtual Device) on Android Studio.
    Especially it happens more frequently when I do some SMS receive test on the AVD.

I really want to know what occurs the BSOD so I installed WinDBG.
    Some logs from dump are below:

Since I'm new to debug Windows I don't know how to analyze it.
    But I guess "nvlddmkm" is making the BSOD. Am I right?

I need some advice from you.

mazend, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

BSOD due to ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x5A1C8 and nvlddmkm.sys nvlddmkm+0x2DABEC

1. BSOD due to ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x5A1C8 and nvlddmkm.sys nvlddmkm+0x2DABEC - Similar Threads - BSOD due ntoskrnl

2. nvlddmkm BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    nvlddmkm BSOD: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available************* Path validation summary **************Response Time ms...
  3. nvlddmkm BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    nvlddmkm BSOD: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available************* Path validation summary **************Response Time ms...
  4. BSOD 0x7e nvlddmkm+261f74

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD 0x7e nvlddmkm+261f74: My DELL G15 5511 recently reboot unexpectedly frequently and I upload the memory dump.Device: DELL G15 5511RTX3060 + i7 11800H Graphics Driver: NVIDIA GameReady 512.59The dump file is uploading currently.Error log: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22000.194 AMD64...
  5. BSOD 0x7e nvlddmkm+261f74

BSOD 0x7e nvlddmkm+261f74: My DELL G15 5511 recently reboot unexpectedly frequently and I upload the memory dump.Device: DELL G15 5511RTX3060 + i7 11800H Graphics Driver: NVIDIA GameReady 512.59The dump file is uploading currently.Error log: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22000.194 AMD64...
  6. How to fix some BSOD ntoskrnl, win32kbase, nvlddmkm issues?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix some BSOD ntoskrnl, win32kbase, nvlddmkm issues?: Hello everyone,I dont know it this is the right place but i hope so.I have several issues with BSOD´s like ntoskrnl, win32kbase, nvlddmkm.How can i fix those? I run out some researches around the web but didnt find anything that could really helped.Hope to get some news...
  7. How to fix some BSOD ntoskrnl, win32kbase, nvlddmkm issues?

How to fix some BSOD ntoskrnl, win32kbase, nvlddmkm issues?: Hello everyone,I dont know it this is the right place but i hope so.I have several issues with BSOD´s like ntoskrnl, win32kbase, nvlddmkm.How can i fix those? I run out some researches around the web but didnt find anything that could really helped.Hope to get some news...
  8. How to fix some BSOD ntoskrnl, win32kbase, nvlddmkm issues?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. NVLDDMKM crashes!!!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NVLDDMKM crashes!!!!: Literally running out of ideas!!!!! having game crashes in a bunch of games and any 3D application. It does occur on the desktop but less often. NVLDDMKM.sys error followed by display driver has recovered information event. ive tried DDU new and old drivers, windows...
  10. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...