Windows 10: BSOD due to system bug check

Discus and support BSOD due to system bug check in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello MS Support,I'm constantly getting BSOD and already are out of options on how to resolve this. Please can someone assist with this issue?Eventlog... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Egidius5, Jun 23, 2021.

1. Egidius5 Win User

BSOD due to system bug check

Hello MS Support,I'm constantly getting BSOD and already are out of options on how to resolve this. Please can someone assist with this issue?Eventlog failure - The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff8014741008a, 0xffffe8823b187f00, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: ebb75d07-9786-4531-8b76-3e4a513d2f20.Codes seems to be changing though, as the last time I've received 0x0000

:)

Egidius5, Jun 23, 2021
  2. cadaveca Win User

BSOD/BUG Check 04F

Microsoft says:

M4 SSD's dropping off of mobos is stability issue, IMHO. I can replicate it, even, it's caused by making Intel MEI unstable, I think. It's not just M4's, either(I have two), you'll find nearly every SDD has one or two users with this problem. What happens, it seems, is TRIM command is sent to SDD, but it's not completed before the system shuts down, and loses power, and the queued command not being resolved causes the drive to disappear from BIOS.

as to BSOD codes, you can find the full list here. I just looked up your code.:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/hardware/hh994433(v=vs.85).aspx

cadaveca, Jun 23, 2021
  3. axe0 Win User
    BSOD kernel security check failure

Hi meakashi,

Welcome to the 10forums for both of you BSOD due to system bug check :)

I would suggest to visit Acer to update or re-install all the drivers available for Windows 10.
    Re-installing drivers removes corruption what helps improving system stability.
    Drivers en handleidingen downloaden | Officiële Acer-site

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

BSOD due to system bug check [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window.

4. BSOD due to system bug check

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jun 23, 2021
Thema:

BSOD due to system bug check

1. BSOD due to system bug check - Similar Threads - BSOD due system

2. Reboot due to bug check

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reboot due to bug check: Description: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xfffff07da05810f0, 0x0000000000000002, 0xfffff80360c7176a, 0x0000000000000002. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\110123-13250-01.dmp. Report Id: 1c3c28e6-4e48-43ac-bbb8-30e22203bde2....
  3. Reboot due to bug check

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reboot due to bug check: Description: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xfffff07da05810f0, 0x0000000000000002, 0xfffff80360c7176a, 0x0000000000000002. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\110123-13250-01.dmp. Report Id: 1c3c28e6-4e48-43ac-bbb8-30e22203bde2....
  4. BSOD bug check

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD bug check: Hello,I've recently experienced a BSOD while trying to put my computer to sleep for the evening. I used WinDBG to analyze the dump file, pasted below:PFN_LIST_CORRUPT 4eTypically caused by drivers passing bad memory descriptor lists ie: callingMmUnlockPages twice with the...
  5. BSOD bug check

BSOD bug check: Hello,I've recently experienced a BSOD while trying to put my computer to sleep for the evening. I used WinDBG to analyze the dump file, pasted below:PFN_LIST_CORRUPT 4eTypically caused by drivers passing bad memory descriptor lists ie: callingMmUnlockPages twice with the...
  6. BSOD Bug Check

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Bug Check: Hello,i got for the first time a bluescreen and now im a bit worried what just happend if something is broke:i played valorant some time, and after that i closed the game and played one fall guys match, i also closed after that fall guys and instanly got a bluescreen.Here:For...
  7. BSOD Bug Check

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Bug Check: hello, i have been having issues with my pc restarting itself every once in a while. i replaced the memory roughly a year ago and this did not resolve the issues. i will provide specs as well and minidumps. i also analyzed the memory.dmp file and ran verifier to see which...
  8. BSOD Bug Check

BSOD Bug Check: hello, i have been having issues with my pc restarting itself every once in a while. i replaced the memory roughly a year ago and this did not resolve the issues. i will provide specs as well and minidumps. i also analyzed the memory.dmp file and ran verifier to see which...
  9. bug check, bsod

bug check, bsod: not even sure why or what that means, so anyway it's here.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhfjuSqJdWIFiSFtSij3zTdINQrl?e=gijGdY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bug-check-bsod/d55ae5d1-1342-44d8-99d2-f66fb2fe2982
  10. BSOD Bug Check

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Bug Check: Ever since I installed the Windows 10 1903 update last 6/19/19 my Windows 10 Professional computer has started crashing seemingly at random and always displaying the same BSOD stopCode: ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY (be) Before I installed the aforementioned update, I...