Windows 10: BSOD Dump File Diagnosis

Discus and support BSOD Dump File Diagnosis in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Can someone help me diagnose what's causing me to have random BSODs after coming out of sleep? I have a recent MEMORY.DMP file. First time posting,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tcosmos, Nov 30, 2020.

1. tcosmos Win User

BSOD Dump File Diagnosis

Can someone help me diagnose what's causing me to have random BSODs after coming out of sleep? I have a recent MEMORY.DMP file. First time posting, let me know if I did something incorrect:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Amda2RSyoMW9hC3rSBUDiYbsI8Og?e=iWBh9Z

:)

tcosmos, Nov 30, 2020
  2. axe0 Win User

BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

Hi Groggubus,

Welcome to the 10forums BSOD Dump File Diagnosis :)

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

BSOD Dump File Diagnosis [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please follow this suggestion for the BSOD
    1. Please open BitDefender and go to the modules,
    2. Go to the firewall settings,
    3. Uncheck 'Block port scans in the network',
    4. Reboot your system <-- IMPORTANT

3. Ryan Fra Win User
    BSOD Dump File Analysis

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the dump file. While we are checking the information you've shared, we suggest that you follow the steps on how to
    Troubleshoot blue screen.

Please let us know the result after following the steps.

Ryan Fra, Nov 30, 2020
  4. Harmless Win User

BSOD Dump File Diagnosis

BSODs with no dump file created

I get a UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION bsod whenever I'm playing Apex Legends or while using Origin launcher.The the main issue I'm facing is that there are not dump files created after this bsod.I have setup my dump config according to this thread:Intermittent BSODs with no dump file created
    I also tested it using a manual crash in Who Crashed and the dump was successfully created for this crash but it doesnt work for UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION. Please help

- - - Updated - - -

Can anyone suggest any ways I could solve this please

Harmless, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

BSOD Dump File Diagnosis

1. BSOD Dump File Diagnosis - Similar Threads - BSOD Dump File

2. BSOD Diagnosis

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Diagnosis: Good afternoon,I have been experiencing repeated BSOD, seemingly at random. Frequency is generally once every hour or so, but inconsistent.I have uploaded Dump Files, Analysis and System Info here. Hope you can access itBSOD DataAnnoyingly, the error seems to be different...
  3. BSOD Diagnosis

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Diagnosis: Good afternoon,I have been experiencing repeated BSOD, seemingly at random. Frequency is generally once every hour or so, but inconsistent.I have uploaded Dump Files, Analysis and System Info here. Hope you can access itBSOD DataAnnoyingly, the error seems to be different...
  4. BSOD dump files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD dump files: Hi - if someone could help me analyze these files to figure out why I keep getting a BSOD reference by pointer error message in Windows 10 I'd appreciate it!https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ao3bfbYL13ljhwe1mgnjgycogs1R?e=oWYfrx...
  5. BSOD dump files

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD dump files: Hi - if someone could help me analyze these files to figure out why I keep getting a BSOD reference by pointer error message in Windows 10 I'd appreciate it!https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ao3bfbYL13ljhwe1mgnjgycogs1R?e=oWYfrx...
  6. BSOD Dump File

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Dump File: Hey everyone,Would someone be able to assist me and look into some DMP files and see if they can show me why PC keeps randomly crashing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-dump-file/3b1cbd30-82fa-49fd-8a21-a08b0cfa8e1b
  7. BSOD Dump File

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD Dump File: Hey everyone,Would someone be able to assist me and look into some DMP files and see if they can show me why PC keeps randomly crashing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-dump-file/3b1cbd30-82fa-49fd-8a21-a08b0cfa8e1b
  8. BSOD Dump Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    BSOD Dump Files: I recently installed a new AIO cooler on my pc. Quickly after my pc started having multiple BSOD, to the point where it won’t stay in windows for more than 3 minutes before it blue screens again. I got the dump files but don’t know what they quite mean. I would love some help...
  9. BSOD DUMP FILE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD DUMP FILE: I recently reinstalled a fresh copy of windows 10 because I had been getting randong BSODs before and it did not hapen for quite a while after the reinstall but just earlier it crashed because of another bugcheck. Any help will do and here's the link for the minidup:...
  10. BSOD diagnosis

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD diagnosis: I have been suffering from BSOds for a few months now. I have one every time I try to turn my laptop on, it happens once, with a stopcode of Memory Management or Reference by pointer. I have run memtest86 in the last three months and found no errors, as I was suspecting that...