Windows 10: BSOD during Chrome browsing

Discus and support BSOD during Chrome browsing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have received multiple BSOD with various codes, always during browsing on Chrome Most commonly "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" but also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by robhallphoto, Apr 22, 2017.

1. BSOD during Chrome browsing

I have received multiple BSOD with various codes, always during browsing on Chrome

Most commonly "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" but also
    KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR what failed: dxgmm2.sys

I downloaded the tool from advice on another thread but started a new one since my errors were different.

Attachment 131569

Any help is much appreciated

:)

robhallphoto, Apr 22, 2017
  2. amacati Win User

BSOD and repeatedly deadlocks on Windows 10 - ntoskrnl.exe

That may be right. Chrome had nothing to do with my BSOD during Blood and Wine though, and the RAM warnings weren't about Chrome as far as I can tell but about a whole lot of applications.

amacati, Apr 22, 2017
  3. Freqent BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe

Me too is ASUS G551VW, BSOD is always randomly crash if browsing with Google Chrome, I has try many many many instruction to fix it, but still exist, may someone been fix it 100% ?

iFeY MindEraser, Apr 22, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD during Chrome browsing

Run in an admin command prompt the following commands and post a screenshot of command prompt
    Code: diskpart list disk sel disk # list partition[/quote] # = number of disk, please run the last 2 commands on each disk.

BSOD during Chrome browsing [​IMG]
    Diagnostics Test
    HDD TEST
    *Arrow Run HDTune to
    • check the health,
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    • the health,
    • the error scan,
    • the benchmark incl. following
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.

*Arrow Run SeaTools DOS to check the integrity of your HDD. SeaTools for DOS and Windows - How to Use - Windows 7 Help Forums
    Run the long test.
    *Arrow Run chkdsk
    Disk Check - Windows 7 Help Forums
    Use option TWO with parameter /r
    Upload the chkdsk log *Arrow Check Disk (chkdsk) - Read Event Viewer Log - Windows 7 Help Forums

5. # = number of disk, please run the last 2 commands on each disk.

Diagnostics Test
    HDD TEST[/quote]
    *Arrow Run HDTune to
    • check the health,
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    • the health,
    • the error scan,
    • the benchmark incl. following
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.

*Arrow Run SeaTools DOS to check the integrity of your HDD. SeaTools for DOS and Windows - How to Use - Windows 7 Help Forums
    Run the long test.
    *Arrow Run chkdsk
    Disk Check - Windows 7 Help Forums
    Use option TWO with parameter /r
    Upload the chkdsk log *Arrow Check Disk (chkdsk) - Read Event Viewer Log - Windows 7 Help Forums Ok, Think I did everything you asked. My 3 drives are all SSD, so i skipped the latter portion.Attachment 131688Attachment 131689Attachment 131690Attachment 131691Attachment 131692

robhallphoto, Apr 22, 2017
  6. axe0 New Member
    I do recommend to run all tests on all drives/partitions.

7. Even if they are just photo folders? I don't have a single piece of software or driver on anything but my C drive. The other two are just working files. I'll get to it though

robhallphoto, Apr 23, 2017
  8. BSOD during Chrome browsing

Here is the tests on the other two drivesAttachment 131733Attachment 131734Attachment 131735Attachment 131736

robhallphoto, Apr 23, 2017
  9. axe0 New Member
    Yes, quite often it isn't the OS drive causing issues.

Please disconnect all removable media.

Next step, please run the command 'uniqueid disk' on all disks and provide another screenshot.
    An example
    Attachment 131822

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD during Chrome browsing

1. BSOD during Chrome browsing - Similar Threads - BSOD during Chrome

2. BSOD appeared randomly during internet browsing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD appeared randomly during internet browsing: I get the CRITICAL PROCESS DIED error. I tried a few things on the internet, but they either didn't work or are not accessible:No new hardware or software installed, the latest thing I installed was a game and expansion a few days ago.Restart and continue does not...
  3. BSOD during games or internet browsing.

BSOD during games or internet browsing.: Hey, I have been getting some random BSOD for the last 5 days and have failed to fix it. These are the errors I have been getting. - system_service_exception (netio.sys) - system_service_exception - faulty_hardware_corrupted_page - memory_management The last 3 ones were...
  4. BSOD during web browsing in Chrome

BSOD during web browsing in Chrome: I just upgraded my platform (config below) about week ago, all listed components were new. After a couple of days I started to receive BSOD's (dump files attached). Till now I encountered them only during watching an online stream on twitch or a youtube video and web...
  5. BSOD While browsing in Chrome "Kmode_exception_not_handled

BSOD While browsing in Chrome "Kmode_exception_not_handled: 1Rocster-PC.7z Thanks 106405
  6. BSOD When Browsing On Chrome "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"

BSOD When Browsing On Chrome "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL": I commonly get a BSOD when browsing on Chrome, I typically see the same message as stated in the Thread Title. But I think I have also seen another saying something about "DRIVER_INVALID_STACK_ACCESS". BSOD occurs quite frequently, seems that it mostly happens while on...
  7. Bad_Pool_Caller BSOD While Browsing Google Chrome

Bad_Pool_Caller BSOD While Browsing Google Chrome: Hello all, I've had this laptop for about 3 months now. I was browsing the web today and watching Twitch.tv while I suddenly received a BSOD with the error message "Bad_Pool_Caller" in it. This is the first time I've received a BSOD on this laptop so far, but I have had a...
  8. BSOD while browsing Chrome and Firefox

BSOD while browsing Chrome and Firefox: Hello, Im facing BSOD many times while browsing internet using chrome, even i tried firefox both having same problem. My screen get artifacts block block all screen and freeze after 5 seconds. Gaming on computer more then hours no issue at all. im attaching some dump...
  9. BSOD while browsing on Chrome

BSOD while browsing on Chrome: Hello everyone. I have been having issues with a Ryzen new build. First, I installed the OS and looked for updates, and had a couple of BSOD when installing GPU's drivers, so I updated to last mobo's BIOS, but it keep happening. Then checked everything was set up in place and...
  10. BSOD while browsing or gaming (happens on chrome) 292,0x000124

BSOD while browsing or gaming (happens on chrome) 292,0x000124: Greetings windows 10 community users! pleased to meet you. I have run too many searches on google and can't seem to find a solution to this blue screen problem that ive been having for a really long time so I would appreciate it if you could help me resolve this! EDIT: new...