Windows 10: BSOD during CSGO

Discus and support BSOD during CSGO in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ok so the previous blue screen issue has been solved, turns out the manufacturer says the BIOS have some bugs. However, I just get a blue screen again,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Edwin94, Aug 31, 2015.

1. Edwin94 Win User

BSOD during CSGO

Ok so the previous blue screen issue has been solved, turns out the manufacturer says the BIOS have some bugs. However, I just get a blue screen again, the error isn't the same as last time. Any idea how to solve this error?

Edwin94, Oct 16, 2015
  2. axe0 New Member

Please update your VMware or remove it.
    VMware is the only program with drivers not updated.

Thema:

BSOD during CSGO

1. BSOD during CSGO - Similar Threads - BSOD during CSGO

2. BSOD when I play csgo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when I play csgo: Recently I got a Win 10 update:2023-08 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5, 4.8, and 4.8.1 for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64 KB50296492023-08 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5029244Then I started to get a BSOD every 15-20 minutes...
  3. BSOD when I play csgo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when I play csgo: Recently I got a Win 10 update:2023-08 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5, 4.8, and 4.8.1 for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64 KB50296492023-08 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5029244Then I started to get a BSOD every 15-20 minutes...
  4. BSOD when I play csgo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when I play csgo: So, recently I started playing csgo, but I get a BSOD every 15-20 minutes of playing. I had three diffrent errors, first I got "Page fault in nonpaged area" errorcode I ran windows ram diagnostic, aswell as checking if I have corrupted files on my disk, that fixed the...
  5. BSOD when I play csgo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when I play csgo: So, recently I started playing csgo, but I get a BSOD every 15-20 minutes of playing. I had three diffrent errors, first I got "Page fault in nonpaged area" errorcode I ran windows ram diagnostic, aswell as checking if I have corrupted files on my disk, that fixed the...
  6. BSOD when I play csgo

7. Csgo Video.tdr BSOD

Csgo Video.tdr BSOD: I've been constantly having BSODs with the video.tdr error whilst playing with games on the source engine during the map loading sequences.I tried re-installing windows, updating my drivers, re-installing my drivers, malware scans, and computer diagnostics but the problem...
  8. BSOD during CSGo / Overwatch with windows 10.

BSOD during CSGo / Overwatch with windows 10.: Hi Guys, so sorry to trouble! In need of desperate help! i have installed a fresh copy of windows 10 v1511 and all the latest drivers, i faced several frustrating random BSOD issues during gaming! argh! I have the minidump logs below for the BSOD. never have i faced...
  9. BSOD playing CSGO WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

BSOD playing CSGO WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: I got this error while playing csgo and while I was using google chrome. thanks if anyone can help 11976
  10. BSOD When Launching CSGO

BSOD When Launching CSGO: I had a BSOD problem when I first built this computer, since then everything has been running smoothly for several weeks. Now I'm back to where I was and I need some help. I did what I helped last time, which was resetting corrupted memory through holding the power button,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blue screen during csgo