Windows 10: BSOD during CSGO

Discus and support BSOD during CSGO in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Link for memory dump files minidump and memory.dmp Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online. I get this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Edwin94, Aug 31, 2015.

1. Edwin94 Win User

BSOD during CSGO

Edwin94, Aug 31, 2015
  2. 浚偉陳 Win User

BSODs, help plz

Hello guys, I found that every time when I started gaming for about 10 minutes, a BSOD would show up. This happened on every game except the cracked version of CSGO that I downloaded from the Internet. The genuine version of CSGO I downloaded from Steam
    gets me a BSOD every time but the cracked version do not. That makes me wonder maybe there are some settings in the cracked version of CSGO avoided the BSOD. Can you think of anything that might be the cause?

浚偉陳, Aug 31, 2015
  3. 浚偉陳 Win User
    BSODs, help plz

So I updated the software and firmware of my NAOS 7000 mouse and also the two other drivers. However, my laptop still gets the BSOD with the Memory Management stopcode while I was gaming. After that, I unplugged my mouse and started playing my CSGO again,
    but using the touchpad this time, trying to test if my mouse was the cause. Unfortunately, the BSOD still occurs(also memory management). There is one strange thing that I don't know if it is worth mentioning. I never encounter any BSOD when I was playing
    the cracked version of CSGO. However, I always encounter BSOD when I was playing the genuine CSGO from Steam and other online games. Dump files below.

Click here for the dump files

浚偉陳, Aug 31, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD during CSGO

Hi Edwin94,

Please use the tool again and upload a new zip file, the zip file is empty of dump files.
    I also see nothing in the onedrive link you provided.

5. Edwin94 Win User
    I couldn't upload another zip file, it stucked at 26% and says error connection reset. However if the blue screen happen again, I'll try to upload again. For now, I will just let it be mark as resolved.

Edwin94, Sep 1, 2015
  6. Edwin94 Win User
    Ok, so I just got another blue screen from CSGO again which stated MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION. These are the files from the blue screen.

Edwin94, Sep 18, 2015
  7. axe0 New Member
    Crash is caused by the Intel Graphics driver
    Please check your manufacturer for driver updates.
    Code: 1: kd> lmvm igdkmd64start end module name fffff801`8a400000 fffff801`8aa3d000 igdkmd64 T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: igdkmd64.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\igdkmd64.sys Image name: igdkmd64.sys Timestamp: Sat Jul 18 02:27:57 2015 (55A99D8D) CheckSum: 0061C20F ImageSize: 0063D000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

8. Edwin94 Win User

BSOD during CSGO

I cannot find my model which is a Intel HD Graphics Driver 5600 from Intel website.

Edwin94, Sep 18, 2015
  9. axe0 New Member
    You have checked your manufacturers site for driver updates and cannot find any driver, is that what you're saying?

10. Edwin94 Win User
    My manufacturer website, havent updated the drivers since 27th July. Is it ok to download it directly from Intel website?

Edwin94, Sep 18, 2015
  11. axe0 New Member
    I cannot say if it is ok to install a driver from Intel.
    I have had it that installing a driver from Intel solved a problem, but also made a problem worse another time.
    To be prepared for the worst, please make a backup of your important files, create a restore point and prepare rescue media.

Laptop manufacturers edit the drivers so you must install those drivers for normal functioning, but rarely other drivers are solving problems.

12. Edwin94 Win User
    I updated to Intel Graphics card latest version, but problem still persists.

Edwin94, Sep 27, 2015
  13. axe0 New Member

BSOD during CSGO

Please remove every ASUS program.
    They are known for causing BSOD's.

Please remove items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble.

The cause is the driver of the CPU.
    Please check your manufacturer for driver updates.
    Code: Probably caused by : intelppm.sys[/quote]

14. Edwin94 Win User
    I don't have any ASUS program, what items from the startup? If is intelppm.sys, I don't see any except a IAStoreIcon.exe, and my manufacturer haven't updated the drivers since July. How? *Sad

Edwin94, Sep 27, 2015
  15. axe0 New Member
    The Wireless Router program is from ASUS, if you are not using it remove it.

Disable everything.

Report it to your manufacturer (with the dump file) and wait for driver updates.

Thema:

BSOD during CSGO

1. BSOD during CSGO - Similar Threads - BSOD during CSGO

2. BSOD when I play csgo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when I play csgo: Recently I got a Win 10 update:2023-08 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5, 4.8, and 4.8.1 for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64 KB50296492023-08 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5029244Then I started to get a BSOD every 15-20 minutes...
  3. BSOD when I play csgo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when I play csgo: Recently I got a Win 10 update:2023-08 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5, 4.8, and 4.8.1 for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64 KB50296492023-08 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5029244Then I started to get a BSOD every 15-20 minutes...
  4. BSOD when I play csgo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when I play csgo: So, recently I started playing csgo, but I get a BSOD every 15-20 minutes of playing. I had three diffrent errors, first I got "Page fault in nonpaged area" errorcode I ran windows ram diagnostic, aswell as checking if I have corrupted files on my disk, that fixed the...
  5. BSOD when I play csgo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when I play csgo: So, recently I started playing csgo, but I get a BSOD every 15-20 minutes of playing. I had three diffrent errors, first I got "Page fault in nonpaged area" errorcode I ran windows ram diagnostic, aswell as checking if I have corrupted files on my disk, that fixed the...
  6. BSOD when I play csgo

7. Csgo Video.tdr BSOD

Csgo Video.tdr BSOD: I've been constantly having BSODs with the video.tdr error whilst playing with games on the source engine during the map loading sequences.I tried re-installing windows, updating my drivers, re-installing my drivers, malware scans, and computer diagnostics but the problem...
  8. BSOD during CSGo / Overwatch with windows 10.

BSOD during CSGo / Overwatch with windows 10.: Hi Guys, so sorry to trouble! In need of desperate help! i have installed a fresh copy of windows 10 v1511 and all the latest drivers, i faced several frustrating random BSOD issues during gaming! argh! I have the minidump logs below for the BSOD. never have i faced...
  9. BSOD playing CSGO WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

BSOD playing CSGO WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: I got this error while playing csgo and while I was using google chrome. thanks if anyone can help 11976
  10. BSOD When Launching CSGO

BSOD When Launching CSGO: I had a BSOD problem when I first built this computer, since then everything has been running smoothly for several weeks. Now I'm back to where I was and I need some help. I did what I helped last time, which was resetting corrupted memory through holding the power button,...