Windows 10: BSOD during Game (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL) out of nowhere

Discus and support BSOD during Game (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL) out of nowhere in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Just got some new parts and fully reinstalled my boot drive. Have ran a memory test and was clear on that but found out the issue was ntoskrnl.exe and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/snoeynoey, Dec 25, 2020.

1. BSOD during Game (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL) out of nowhere

Just got some new parts and fully reinstalled my boot drive. Have ran a memory test and was clear on that but found out the issue was ntoskrnl.exe and a win32kbase.sys files that crashed it by using bluescreenviewer. I just ran the windows scan/repair(will put the log below). But I am hoping all of that is enough to fix it but wanted to check here first to see if anyone else had any input on what might be causing this?

https://mega.nz/file/X8w0QBrS#7wka58gUEu0fGunnEjt_zD0IBeH0GOJpkcedQiLm5Tw

submitted by /u/snoeynoey
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/snoeynoey, Dec 25, 2020

2. BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hi,

I have been experiencing BSODs in the last 4 days.

The last BSOD showed me "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and I don't know what happened.

(I forgot what the previous BSODs error, I believe it was not "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL").

Here is the link for my last 3 minidumps file and MSinfo32.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1MN1Ypl7R3rbmt2VEh0MWxCNzA

Please, I need your help.

Thanks.

Kenny Rizky, Dec 25, 2020
  3. BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: dxgkrnl.s

Hi guys, I've been getting some crashes on my computer lately. Soft crashes from games which do not require a full computer restart. However, I have noted the following:

1) On one occasion when running a semi-GPU intensive program, I experienced a BSOD with the error code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I don't think I have the .dmp file for this anymore.
    2) I was running a virus scan overnight and turned my monitors off. By the next morning, when I turned on my monitors (and pressing keys on my keyboard to wake it up), I was met with a BSOD. Checking the minidump file indicated to me that the BSOD only occurred when I sent input to my keyboard, meaning that the scan and PC was running all night/morning, up until that point. In this minidump, it pinpointed that dxgkrnl.sys failed.

What I have done to troubleshoot:

• Full scan with Malwarebytes and Windows Defender
    • Uninstall Nvidia drivers with DDU and install the most recent drivers (and even tried an older one too)
    • Full mem86 test - PASS
    • Furmark test - no crashes

Speccy: http://speccy.piriform.com/results/5...C5pA6kCPd2lFVL

• Specs:
    • Windows 10 Pro (V. 1803)
    • GTX1080
    • Tomahawk B350
    • 16GB RAM @ 3200Mhz

Appreciate any suggestions or advice to keep this from happening!

anonalchemist, Dec 25, 2020
  4. essenbe Win User

BSOD during Game (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL) out of nowhere

essenbe, Dec 25, 2020
Thema:

BSOD during Game (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL) out of nowhere

1. BSOD during Game (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL) out of nowhere - Similar Threads - BSOD during Game

2. Random BSODs out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSODs out of nowhere: Hello,here are the minidump files - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w2bN7vPId7B0d2eRMAyjpNfsDhHN-B_z/view?usp=sharingmy Lenovo IdeaPad 3-14ALC6 started randomly restarting and bluescreening in the last month.It happens when i browse the net on Opera 102.0.4880.56, when i...
  3. Random BSODs out of nowhere

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSODs out of nowhere: Hello,here are the minidump files - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w2bN7vPId7B0d2eRMAyjpNfsDhHN-B_z/view?usp=sharingmy Lenovo IdeaPad 3-14ALC6 started randomly restarting and bluescreening in the last month.It happens when i browse the net on Opera 102.0.4880.56, when i...
  4. Regular BSODs out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regular BSODs out of nowhere: My PC sometimes does the BSOD while im doing something, playing a game, programing, etc., it doesn't drop the frames or anything, just BSOD, and its happening with low-demand things, like simple 2D games, this started happening when I upgraded my PC. I have searched a little...
  5. Regular BSODs out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regular BSODs out of nowhere: My PC sometimes does the BSOD while im doing something, playing a game, programing, etc., it doesn't drop the frames or anything, just BSOD, and its happening with low-demand things, like simple 2D games, this started happening when I upgraded my PC. I have searched a little...
  6. Several BSOD out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Several BSOD out of nowhere: I have had several BSOD over the span of 2 months for no obvious reasons. Most of the time my laptop was just on standby or during gaming. Some were "WATCHDOG" codes but latest code said: "DRIVER IRQL LESS OR EQUAL". I have saved all mini dump files. All drivers are up to...
  7. Several BSOD out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Several BSOD out of nowhere: I have had several BSOD over the span of 2 months for no obvious reasons. Most of the time my laptop was just on standby or during gaming. Some were "WATCHDOG" codes but latest code said: "DRIVER IRQL LESS OR EQUAL". I have saved all mini dump files. All drivers are up to...
  8. BSOD D1 Out of nowhere

BSOD D1 Out of nowhere: So I was casually browsing with few tabs while coding suddenly out of nowhere it BSODhere's the dump file: https://gofile.io/d/7q63W9 Here's what I saw in reliability:SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎27/‎10/‎2021 7:30 pmStatusNot reportedProblem signatureProblem...
  9. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL during restart

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL during restart: Initiated restart to free up an external drive and got the BSOD For some reason the collector created two files. 103935
  10. BSoD out of nowhere

BSoD out of nowhere: Was playing the Sims 4 and got a BSoD DESKTOP-E3C6UKV-Sun_10_15_2017_202724_11.zip 95521