Windows 10: BSOD during games or internet browsing.

Discus and support BSOD during games or internet browsing. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey, I have been getting some random BSOD for the last 5 days and have failed to fix it. These are the errors I have been getting. -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Renge, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Renge Win User

BSOD during games or internet browsing.

Hey, I have been getting some random BSOD for the last 5 days and have failed to fix it.
    These are the errors I have been getting.

- system_service_exception (netio.sys)
    - system_service_exception
    - faulty_hardware_corrupted_page
    - memory_management

The last 3 ones were one system_service_exception and then two memory_management

I got my last BSOD today after 2 days without getting any.

I have attached the V2 logs.

Any help is appreciated!

:)

Renge, Jun 23, 2019
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. Ztruker Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

Sorry, Bitdefender is a problem: BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER - mwac.sys - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help - Malwarebytes Forums

Ztruker, Jun 23, 2019
  4. Ernie San Win User

high 5 games

Hello,

There are a lot of possible causes why you are experiencing the issue when playing online games to your browser, here are the following:

• Unstable internet connection
    • Possible maintenance of the games
    • Browsing history
    • The plug-ins on your browsers needs to refresh
    In order to assist you better, we'd like to ask the following:

• Have you tried accessing the online games using a different browser? If yes, what happened?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Did you make any chances to your Internet Explorer settings before experiencing this issue? If yes, tell us more about it.

Meanwhile, we suggest the following methods below:

Method 1. Clearing your browsing history. To help you clearing your cache, follow the step-by-step on this
    link. Kindly check the workaround under
    To delete browsing history in Internet Explorer 11 and Internet Explorer 10.

Method 2. Reset your Internet Explorer settings. To learn how, click
    here. It's to return the original settings of your browser.

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ernie San, Jun 23, 2019
Thema:

1. BSOD during games or internet browsing. - Similar Threads - BSOD during games

2. BSOD appeared randomly during internet browsing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD appeared randomly during internet browsing: I get the CRITICAL PROCESS DIED error. I tried a few things on the internet, but they either didn't work or are not accessible:No new hardware or software installed, the latest thing I installed was a game and expansion a few days ago.Restart and continue does not...
  3. BSOD during web browsing in Chrome

BSOD during web browsing in Chrome: I just upgraded my platform (config below) about week ago, all listed components were new. After a couple of days I started to receive BSOD's (dump files attached). Till now I encountered them only during watching an online stream on twitch or a youtube video and web...
  4. BSOD during Chrome browsing

BSOD during Chrome browsing: I have received multiple BSOD with various codes, always during browsing on Chrome Most commonly "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" but also KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR what failed: dxgmm2.sys I downloaded the tool from advice on another thread but started a new one since my errors...
  5. BSOD when browsing the internet and playing games such as CSGO

BSOD when browsing the internet and playing games such as CSGO: Hi guys, I've been getting random BSODs since two weeks ago. At first, I thought it was my hard drive that was faulty, however, I bought a new one recently and it's still happening. I still get about 5-10 BSODs a day when I'm browsing the internet and playing games. I have...
  6. BSOD While browsing the Internet, rendering videos and playing games

BSOD While browsing the Internet, rendering videos and playing games: Hello, I'm getting BSODs everyday while watching videos on YouTube, rendering videos with Adobe Premiere and playing games. The funny thing is that they come randomly, I can play for a whole day without a BSOD or sometimes I'll just play for about half an hour and get a...
  7. BSOD problems (Various types usually during browsing/gaming)

BSOD problems (Various types usually during browsing/gaming): Hello all, I upgraded recently to Windows 10, my computer has always had some random BSOD problems but now it's definitely worse, it used to be only while watching videos (on windows media player) then occasionally on gaming, Now it even happens while browsing and the...
  8. Several BSODs while gaming and browsing the internet

Several BSODs while gaming and browsing the internet: For the past month my PC, out of nowhere and with no warnings, started getting daily bluescreens. At times it was 1 bluescreen a week for 2 weeks, then suddenly I was being bombarded with bluescreens every day, reaching the count of at least a dozen a day. Most frequent ones...
  9. BSOD while playing games, browsing internet, watching videos

BSOD while playing games, browsing internet, watching videos: Hello and thank you so much in advance for any help you can give me. For the past month or so I've been getting more and more BSODs with different error messages each time. They mainly occur when I'm playing games (Starcraft 2, Battlefield 1, Infinite Warfare), browsing the...
  10. BSOD during gaming and sometimes when watching Netflix/Browsing

BSOD during gaming and sometimes when watching Netflix/Browsing: Hi I'm new here. I was hoping someone could help diagnose my BSOD issues. I upgraded my video card to a MSI Radeon R9 390 recently. But my Motherboard is a Gigabyte Model: GA-870A-UD3. It is running on PCI-e 2.0 rather than 3.0 but I don't know how to verify that...