Windows 10: BSOD during gaming for 6 months

Discus and support BSOD during gaming for 6 months in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, this is my last resort. I have been dealing with this problem for 6 months now. Running latest Nvidia drivers and windows updates always On... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dutchie903, Mar 19, 2020.

1. BSOD during gaming for 6 months

Hi all,

this is my last resort. I have been dealing with this problem for 6 months now. Running latest Nvidia drivers and windows updates always

On every other game not all of them I get bluescreens. Mostly referring to ntoskrnl, today i caught one for direct x. The reason is always a different one.

Things I have tried:

Reinstalling Windows multiple times

RAM and SSD checks

Checking BIOS and flashing BIOS to a newer version

Temperature checks

Nothing seems to help and the dumps are no help to me. In Bluescreenviewer I just see the krnl cause.

Can you maybe give me any hint on how to proceed to check this?

Windows 10 1909 build 18363.657

NVidia RTX 2080

Samsung 970 Pro PCie SSD

Intel Core i7-9700k 3.6 Ghz

32 GB RAM

Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X Mainboard

3 Minidumps here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dfbym1mg5947elv/dumps.zip?dl=0

Im a software engineer myself so I could also handle some deeper analysis tools if needed.

:)

Dutchie903, Mar 19, 2020

2. progressively worse bsods after working fine for 6 months.

BSOD during gaming for 6 months [​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

when i try to upload picture sometimes it gives me an error here say its not a valid image. so ive put them in the folder disk check on the onedrive.

- - - Updated - - -

just added folder chkdsk log to onedrive. i ran it for c drive, do you want me to run it for each drive?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

finished steps 24-27. bcmwl63a.sys is no longer on my pc, i got a new wifi card a few weeks ago. and i just updated the GPU to 441.87. although what results do you want from minitool partition?

- - - Updated - - -

just reread youre message to do all drives for chkdsk, they are running now for G F and H

nicklindenmuth, Mar 19, 2020
  3. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 19, 2020
  4. BSOD during gaming for 6 months

progressively worse bsods after working fine for 6 months.

- - - Updated - - -

nicklindenmuth, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

BSOD during gaming for 6 months

1. BSOD during gaming for 6 months - Similar Threads - BSOD during gaming

2. BSOD during playing a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD during playing a game: Hello, could you please help me with a problem: yesterday I got BSOD while playing a video game.The error code was 124, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. My PC specs: AMD Ryzen 3600, 16 GB DDR4, Radeon 6700XT, PSU 600W. XMP disabled, no overclocking, all standard bios settings. This...
  3. BSOD during playing a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD during playing a game: Hello, could you please help me with a problem: yesterday I got BSOD while playing a video game.The error code was 124, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. My PC specs: AMD Ryzen 3600, 16 GB DDR4, Radeon 6700XT, PSU 600W. XMP disabled, no overclocking, all standard bios settings. This...
  4. BSOD during playing a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD DURING GAME

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD DURING GAME: Playing everything at high, not even at ultra, ray tracing active, after a few minutes, in the heaviest games, the BSOD described in the title of the question occurs. For now, only during game. I'll be forwarding the BSOD files soon.COMPONENTS:GIGABYTE B550 AORUS Elite V2AMD...
  6. Crashes and BSOD during games

Crashes and BSOD during games: Hi all,Recently i hapen to experience various crashes and/or BSOD while playing gaming when i stat the app or randomly between 2 and 20 min in-gamesBSOD code is always DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. Earlier dumps showed different errors from now. It was always an error c0000005 that...
  7. BSOD during gaming/streaming

BSOD during gaming/streaming: I had a couple of bsod a few weeks ago after a windows update both while streaming a game Dark Souls III and while just playing without streaming Dark Souls Remastered. Based on the error code, I uninstalled my gpu drivers and installed the newest available and that seemed to...
  8. Daily BSOD for 6 months

Daily BSOD for 6 months: Hi. Looking to pin point whether it's a driver issue or hardware. So far, I've done the basic memory diagnostic tool for both RAM pieces seperately and they've come fine. I will do an overnight one tonight unless told otherwise if someone checks my dump files before I go to...
  9. BSOD during gaming

BSOD during gaming: Hi, so I have been experiencing blue screens during any form of intensive gaming e.g. Battlefield, Assassin's Creed Odyssey. I assumed it was a memory related issue, I have replaced the kit of RAM I was using to no success. I have since also replaced my motherboard as it was...
  10. BSOD during games and/or idle

BSOD during games and/or idle: Hello, I'm a long time lurker of this website and forum, and I am in need of some help. I recently built a new system in February and it has been a beast for gaming. However, recently I have had some BSODs that have caused a few problems. I immediately started updating...