Windows 10: BSOD during gaming/streaming

Discus and support BSOD during gaming/streaming in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I had a couple of bsod a few weeks ago after a windows update both while streaming a game Dark Souls III and while just playing without streaming Dark... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KilyTheBid, Sep 15, 2021.

1. BSOD during gaming/streaming

I had a couple of bsod a few weeks ago after a windows update both while streaming a game Dark Souls III and while just playing without streaming Dark Souls Remastered. Based on the error code, I uninstalled my gpu drivers and installed the newest available and that seemed to get rid of the problem, until yesterday. Got a bsod while streaming with the same error code again. Here's the minidump file on google drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zvys-4_HBYL8AgNysffopMpu4kLTcFIT/view?usp=sharingThanks in advance

:)

KilyTheBid, Sep 15, 2021

2. Lagging while streaming games from xb1 to windows 10 pc

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us with this issue. Sorry to hear about your issue with lag while streaming. That can be super frustrating. You may wish to try the following steps to see if it helps clear things up and get them running smoothly. For best results,
    try them in order to see which works best for you.

1. If possible, connect both your Xbox One console and your PC over a wired Ethernet connection.
    2. If a wired connection isn’t possible, try lowering the quality level. For information on how to change your quality, see

How to use game streaming in the Xbox app on Windows 10
    3. To try to improve your game streaming experience, see
      Improve Xbox app for Windows 10 game streaming performance
    4. Finally, try the Test streaming option for additional suggestions for your specific network configuration:
      • Select Connection, select your Xbox One console, and then select
        Test streaming. The Xbox app will test the streaming connection and report its results.

I hope that this helps out and please let us know the results!

XBF Amber M, Sep 15, 2021
  3. Xbox One Streaming

Hi Dylan,

Incorrect configuration setting is one of the possible reasons why you are unable to stream on your Xbox One S. For us to properly assist you, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When was the last time you were able to stream from your Xbox One S?
    • Have you tried using a different computer and check if the issue persists?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove conflicts with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

You may also check the link below for troubleshooting steps.

Troubleshooting Xbox app game streaming on Windows 10

Wilfred Mac, Sep 15, 2021
  4. BSOD during gaming/streaming

BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 15, 2021
Thema:

BSOD during gaming/streaming

1. BSOD during gaming/streaming - Similar Threads - BSOD during gaming

2. BSOD while using windows but not during gaming / stream

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while using windows but not during gaming / stream: Hello everyone!I have upgraded my PC Motherboard and now I am getting blue screen most of the times. I have reinstalled OS and all of the drivers are up to date.The only thing that is really making me wonder, is how does my blue screen appear while using browser, after...
  3. BSOD while using windows but not during gaming / stream

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while using windows but not during gaming / stream: Hello everyone!I have upgraded my PC Motherboard and now I am getting blue screen most of the times. I have reinstalled OS and all of the drivers are up to date.The only thing that is really making me wonder, is how does my blue screen appear while using browser, after...
  4. BSOD while using windows but not during gaming / stream

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD whilst gaming & streaming.

BSOD whilst gaming & streaming.: Hi, I had the dreaded BSOD tonight while playing Black Ops Cold War, my pc just locked up on me, I restarted and all was fine. I have also been having a issue where I would login to my pc and the screen would stay black with a mouse cursor, I can Alt + CTRL + Del and see the...
  6. PC Randomly freezes and restarts during gaming/streaming

PC Randomly freezes and restarts during gaming/streaming: Greetings all, I've been having a very strange issue with my build which I can't seem to fix, if you've got any advice or experience with how I can fix it, it would be much appreciated. Basically what happens is during a gaming session my PC will randomly freeze at an...
  7. BSOD during gaming

BSOD during gaming: Hi, so I have been experiencing blue screens during any form of intensive gaming e.g. Battlefield, Assassin's Creed Odyssey. I assumed it was a memory related issue, I have replaced the kit of RAM I was using to no success. I have since also replaced my motherboard as it was...
  8. BSOD When streaming on chrome and gaming

BSOD When streaming on chrome and gaming: Plz help me, I always get BSOD when streaming u tube and play Dota 2,it say related to Memory Management I had cek RAM with Memory Diagnostic Tool but when finish and restart I get BSOD in login screen, so I dont know the result. I use Windows 10 Pro 32bit with DDR2 3Gb RAM...
  9. BSOD on Gaming/Streaming/Video Proccessing

BSOD on Gaming/Streaming/Video Proccessing: So I've been experiencing this for a while now on both Windows 7 and Windows 10, any time I stream or process a video my computer blue screens and I have to power it on and off, for all other applications its perfectly fine I have a 4790k proccessor 16gb of of RAM and a GTX...
  10. BSOD/hard freezes during streaming videos, gaming, web browsing, etc.

BSOD/hard freezes during streaming videos, gaming, web browsing, etc.: A friend of mine gifted me with a plethora of new hardware, to the point where I had to buy a new mobo. Did a fresh install of Win10 in the hopes to not run into driver issues and it was solid for about a week. Recently, however crashes have been happening with some...