Windows 10: BSOD During General Use

Discus and support BSOD During General Use in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I'd like to have some assistance regarding my BSOD problems. They occur during general use like web browsing, file management, and at any time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TheHiddenHour, Dec 11, 2015.

1. BSOD During General Use

Hello, I'd like to have some assistance regarding my BSOD problems. They occur during general use like web browsing, file management, and at any time really.

If any information is required, please inform me. Here is a zip of what I was told to upload.
    Attachment 53162

:)

TheHiddenHour, Dec 11, 2015
  2. Paull13 Win User

BSOD SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED (ndis.sys)

Hello. For some reason windows don't generate new dmps if BSOD occurs during the update. And I get dmps if BSOD occurs any other way.

Anyway I solved the problem by testing drivers using verifier. It was uEye camera driver causing the problem and since it's a gigabit camera it was using network drivers to communicate therefore ndis.sys was a thing that failed.

Thanks for reviewing my drivers and suggesting the updates.

Best regards

Paull13, Dec 11, 2015
  3. STOP CODE: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

To know what exactly is causing the BSOD, I need to analyze minidumps generated by BSOD.

Go to C:\Windows\Minidump

Zip the contents of the folder corresponding to date and time of your BSOD

Upload the content to Onedrive or any other file sharing site for me to locate the problem

If you need help to generate Minidump -
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki...

E for Excel, Dec 11, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD During General Use

Hi TheHiddenHour,

Welcome to the 10forums.

Please update the Realtek network driver
    Driver Reference Table - rtwlane.sys
    Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for rtwlane.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for rtwlane.sys 3: kd> lmvm rtwlane start end module name fffff801`6c7c0000 fffff801`6cc79000 rtwlane T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: rtwlane.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\rtwlane.sys Image name: rtwlane.sys Timestamp: Tue Oct 13 12:01:43 2015 (561CD687) CheckSum: 004A6BA7 ImageSize: 004B9000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

BSOD During General Use [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.
    Code: Probably caused by : memory_corruption[/quote] Code: IMAGE_NAME: hardware MODULE_NAME: hardware[/quote]

Thema:

BSOD During General Use

1. BSOD During General Use - Similar Threads - BSOD During General

2. Encountering Random BSODs During General Use, system scans sfc /scannow and DISM , Gaming,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Encountering Random BSODs During General Use, system scans sfc /scannow and DISM , Gaming,...: WARNING; you might get a headache.Hello, I recently upgraded my CPU from an i7 12700K to an i9 14900KF and had to perform a clean install of Windows 11 due to boot issues. However, I'm now facing multiple recurring problems with my PC, including random BSODs, problems with...
  3. Encountering Random BSODs During General Use, system scans sfc /scannow and DISM , Gaming,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Encountering Random BSODs During General Use, system scans sfc /scannow and DISM , Gaming,...: WARNING; you might get a headache.Hello, I recently upgraded my CPU from an i7 12700K to an i9 14900KF and had to perform a clean install of Windows 11 due to boot issues. However, I'm now facing multiple recurring problems with my PC, including random BSODs, problems with...
  4. Random BSOD - through gaming and general use

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD - through gaming and general use: Can someone help me figure out what hardware is causing the problem? Computer was fine when I had a 5600x in it. Upgraded the 5800x and cleared CMOS before installation and BSOD started happening. Tried reseating the ram, M.2, all power cables, and GPU. Also, reinstalled...
  5. System Service Exception BSOD happens during general use + gaming

System Service Exception BSOD happens during general use + gaming: A friend's PC has been bluescreening with SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION for a while now, specs below: Windows ver. 1909 i7 770K GTX1060 6GB 16GB RAM and attached are all the logs we could collect, including V2 log collector. These BSODs are happening after a clean fresh Windows...
  6. Consistent BSOD's occuring during general use.

Consistent BSOD's occuring during general use.: Hi All, Recently I have been experiencing regular BSOD's, There isnt anything specific I am doing when this happens, Mostly playing games ( Destiny 2 ) downloading files/updates, or just leaving the pc locked. I have tried the following: Reinstalled windows 10 , Upgraded...
  7. BSOD General Use, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

BSOD General Use, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT: Hi all! I have been combating a BSOD issue for a couple months now. It started a couple of months after I upgraded my system with a new CPU, Motherboard, And RAM. The codes ranged from MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, to page file stuff, to NFTS file system a couple times... I have...
  8. BSODs during general use, numerous error codes

BSODs during general use, numerous error codes: Been randomly getting BSODs on Windows 10 for a while, and I haven't been able to determine the source, mainly because I've been getting such a range of different stop codes. My PC will also occasionally restart itself or completely freeze. I'm assuming these are related...
  9. BSOD During general use

BSOD During general use: While doing normal browsing in chrome and operating windows applications such as explorer I get BSOD. I was also getting frequent issues when playing CS:GO although they seems to have been improved after reinstalling nVidia drivers after using display driver uninstaller. 66902
  10. BSOD in general use

BSOD in general use: Hi, new PC build here, yet have had a few crashes (6). First one at the start of the month was a KMODE EXCEPTION which was likely due to not enough vcore on my overclock, but since then it has been DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS EQUAL, seemingly by NETIO.SYS or ntoskrnl.exe. 77194