Windows 10: BSOD during or after closing Overwatch and LoL(IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL)

Discus and support BSOD during or after closing Overwatch and LoL(IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer will randomly blue screen while I'm playing League of Legends/Overwatch or directly after I close the game. I've gone through and updated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AreonTomek, Apr 11, 2020.

1. BSOD during or after closing Overwatch and LoL(IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL)

My computer will randomly blue screen while I'm playing League of Legends/Overwatch or directly after I close the game. I've gone through and updated all my drivers so I'm unsure of the actual problem currently. I've attached what I think may be useful but if any more information is required I'll happily provide it. Any help would be appreciated, please advise.

Microsoft Windows Version 1903 (OS Build 18362.720)
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 3696 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s)
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX2080

DESKTOP-J1P0QE9-(2020-04-10_15-26-16).zip

:)

AreonTomek, Apr 11, 2020
  2. AnasTina Win User
    AnasTina, Apr 11, 2020
  3. JesseLman Win User
    BSOD - IRQL Not Less or Equal Error

I've been getting BSODs every few days recently with IRQL Not Less or Equal errors. Following the procedures

from this Microsoft Answer
    , I ran Driver Verifier. I got repeated BSODs at that point (with no .sys file listed in the error, unfortunately), and had to restore from a System Restore point to get back into Windows.

My Minidump file is linked here:
    https://rg.to/file/dbb5141b2be49325b51a1a90269ec177/Minidump_022518-9515-01.rar.html

Please let me know if I need to include any other information in order for to diagnose the issue.

Thank you in advance for your help.

JesseLman, Apr 11, 2020
  4. Diabolik Win User

BSOD during or after closing Overwatch and LoL(IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL)

IRQL not less or equal after closing browser, media player,etc

I get BSOD and restart with error IRQL not less or equal after closing browser, media player.

Diabolik, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

BSOD during or after closing Overwatch and LoL(IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL)

1. BSOD during or after closing Overwatch and LoL(IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL) - Similar Threads - BSOD during closing

2. BSOD IRQL LESS OR NOT EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD IRQL LESS OR NOT EQUAL: Hi. I am experiencing a constant BSOD when trying to play games on my PC. The BSOD would happen about 20 minutes of game time. If anyone can help me solve this that would be really great, thank you. Link to dump filesComputer Specs:i5-12400fRTX 40702x16GB of DDR5 RAMZ690i...
  3. BSOD IRQL LESS OR NOT EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD IRQL LESS OR NOT EQUAL: Hi. I am experiencing a constant BSOD when trying to play games on my PC. The BSOD would happen about 20 minutes of game time. If anyone can help me solve this that would be really great, thank you. Link to dump filesComputer Specs:i5-12400fRTX 40702x16GB of DDR5 RAMZ690i...
  4. BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: WIN10 - 1-2IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL WIN10WIN11 - COD2windowsWIN11https://www.asus.com.cn/motherboards-components/motherboards/prime/prime-z690-p-d4/helpdesk_download/?model2Name=PRIME-Z690-P-D4DRV_Audio_RTK_SZ_RTK_W11_64_V6093501_20220620R...
  5. irql not less or equal bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    irql not less or equal bsod: My computer is experiencing random bsod with irql not less or equal bsod. Its a clean reinstall of windows 10 and i suspect it might be problem with my ram. Can anyone help or advise on what i should do next?...
  6. BSOD Irql not less or equal

BSOD Irql not less or equal: Hi, I tried installing windows 11 but it started giving me BSOD during installation. It never recovered despite returning all BIOS settings back to legacy and a clean installation of windows 10, and every scan known to man saying there's no problems.It's completely random, it...
  7. Irql not less or equal BSOD

Irql not less or equal BSOD: Hey there, Ive tried my best to fix this issue and have gotten it to work better compared to when it started Via numerous reinstalls of windows Ive been getting multiple bsods at seemingly random times although most of them have been "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" I decided to use...
  8. “IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL” BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL” BSOD: Hello! I've been getting this error lately and one of the helpers said "compress minidump file and share the link from OneDrive here so I can locate the problem" so here goes : https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApzNBYoqbO8jhDu8HZpW-9Nqa-k6?e=aGp0t9...
  9. BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: I am getting this error following buying a new hard drive, previously I had no issues like this.It happens during playing any video game, I have tried a few. Any ideas?...
  10. BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Just got a bsod with IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL code any idea which hardware part could be broken? Minidump file here https://www.dropbox.com/s/0twl631ar2bjmcd/082620-5390-01.dmp?dl=0 So far I tried the following: - updating bios to v37 from v35 with cmos clear - BIOS...