Windows 10: Bsod during recovery

Discus and support Bsod during recovery in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I m getting bsod during recovery. I can't go into system not even in safe mode.the error code are system thread exception not handled and driver less... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Priyanshuvats15, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Bsod during recovery

I m getting bsod during recovery. I can't go into system not even in safe mode.the error code are system thread exception not handled and driver less or equal.i have hp notebook 15 bs637tu windows 10 home single language. I have tried both hp recovery media and bootable usb of windows 10. Plz help me...

:)

Priyanshuvats15, Dec 29, 2018
  2. yogurt_21 Win User

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Dec 29, 2018
  3. android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Dec 29, 2018
  4. Bsod during recovery

BSOD Recovery Media Fails

Hi,

This issue might have occurred when the boot files are missing or corrupted.

I suggest you re-built the boot record by following the below commands and check if it helps.

You will have to use Windows 10 installation media to follow the steps to boot into Recovery Environment and try to rebuild BCD.

Step 1: I suggest you to create an installation media for
    Windows 10 using the media creation tool:

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool

Step 2: After preparing the installation media, insert it hard reboot the device and follow the below:

• Boot into Windows Recovery Environment using the Windows 10 installation media.
    • Click on Repair your computer.
    • Click on Troubleshoot and in the Advanced options.
    • Select Command Prompt. Type the following commands into the prompt and press Enter key after each command.
      • bootrec /fixmbr
      • bootrec /fixboot
      • bootrec /scanos
      • bootrec /rebuildbcd
    5. Restart the computer.

NOTE: Modifying BIOS/ complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft
    cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the configuring of BIOS/CMOS settings can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Anup Karkal, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

Bsod during recovery

1. Bsod during recovery - Similar Threads - Bsod during recovery

2. Bsod occurs during recovery using usb

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bsod occurs during recovery using usb: I have been getting different Bsod lately. I tried many ways to fix them. None of them worked. I finally decided to do a recovery using usb. But during recovering, Bsod happened again. Now I can't boot from the hard disk. I can't complete the recovery process. Can anyone...
  3. BSOD During boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD During boot: Hello my name is carsoni have a problem with my PC.Recently i replaced my corrupted ram with a new set of ram.When i try to boot my pc it suddenly boots into blue screen and it restarts. The Stop CodesMemory_ManagementPAGE IN NON FAULT AREAWhenever my pc restart it tries to...
  4. BSODs during boot

BSODs during boot: Hello everyone, I have been facing BSODs during boot time for some months now on my laptop. When I turn it on there is a slight chance of not booting normally, where the spinning ring animation freezes and then throws a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD and then restarts itself and...
  5. BSODs during Install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSODs during Install: Hi all, https://pcpartpicker.com/user/elprespufferfish/saved/Mc79GX This PC *was* working fine before I went on vacation. After coming back, I was seeing regular BSODs of varying types. I tried reinstalling Windows, and now see BSODs during the installation process itself....
  6. BSOD during booting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD during booting: While booting, I often get blue screen with System Thread Exception Not Handled. Bug check code - 0x1000007e. Caused by driver Netwtw04.sys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-during-booting/565818d6-6981-4048-a517-0c3a99346f71
  7. Turned off during recovery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Turned off during recovery: My pc, doesn't load windows after.it switched of during windows recovery, it shows a brand's logo and a blank scrensafter it doesn't show a windows logo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turned-off-during-recovery/5e1cca7c-5358-4403-93f2-d7a4fc46c4b0
  8. BSOD during gaming

BSOD during gaming: Hi, so I have been experiencing blue screens during any form of intensive gaming e.g. Battlefield, Assassin's Creed Odyssey. I assumed it was a memory related issue, I have replaced the kit of RAM I was using to no success. I have since also replaced my motherboard as it was...
  9. BSOD During downloading.

BSOD During downloading.: I've been having two types of issues. One is a straight computer freeze where the audio stutters and makes weird random noises at max volume in my headphones. I have yet to locate any logs for that issue. (possibly unrelated) The second and persist issue that I'm writing...
  10. BSOD during CSGO

BSOD during CSGO: Link for memory dump files minidump and memory.dmp Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online. I get this previously in CSGO. After doing a clean reinstallation of Windows 10, I am getting this issue again. I do not know what is...