Windows 10: BSoD during Sniper Elite 4, different Error Codes

Discus and support BSoD during Sniper Elite 4, different Error Codes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good evening People, becouse im not a Computer expert like some of you here may be i have to turn towards a Community for help. Now, my problem is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SaltyHazard, Jan 10, 2019.

1. BSoD during Sniper Elite 4, different Error Codes

Good evening People,
    becouse im not a Computer expert like some of you here may be i have to turn towards a Community for help.
    Now, my problem is that my new PC crashes after a Random time while seeming to play some more resource eating Games (Tested on War Thunder, Sniper Elite 4). Now, i have tried a few things from checking drivers to setting up the system new. But both didnt work out. I didnt protocol every crash code but i have three of them here:
    Kernel mode HEAP Corruption
    Page fault in nonpaged area
    System Service exception

I hope that you can help me out and that i can help you/ make it the easiest for you to help me out.
    Thank you in advance for your time and effort ^.^

:)

SaltyHazard, Jan 10, 2019

2. BSOD: KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION while playing Sniper Elite 4

Using a new PC with an EVGA 1070, getting BSOD only when playing Sniper Elite 4. Graphics card drivers are up-to-date. Game either randomly freezes and closes to desktop, or entire PC crashes with Stop code: KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION. Happens
    every time I play.

Please, help...

FullOnRage, Jan 10, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Sniper Elite 4 “Target: Fuhrer” DLC Preview

Source: Sniper Elite 4 DLC Preview - Xbox Wire

Brink, Jan 10, 2019
  4. Jomel Ber Win User

BSoD during Sniper Elite 4, different Error Codes

September 24th update causing freezing of PC and won't allow Sniper Elite 3 or Windows Defender to run

Hi David,

We would like to know more about this concern to further assist you.

• Did you receive an error code or message when you tried launching Sniper Elite 3?
    • Did you make any system changes prior to this issue?

We are looking forward to your response.

Thank you.

Jomel Ber, Jan 10, 2019
Thema:

BSoD during Sniper Elite 4, different Error Codes

1. BSoD during Sniper Elite 4, different Error Codes - Similar Threads - BSoD during Sniper

2. BSOD with different Error Codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD with different Error Codes: Hi there, I've been having BSOD issues with my PC for a few months, it has been completely random as to when it occurs. It was once every few days, but as of yesterday its been happening a lot more frequently. Each time giving me a different stop code. I have tried doing...
  3. BSOD with different Error Codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with different Error Codes: Hi there, I've been having BSOD issues with my PC for a few months, it has been completely random as to when it occurs. It was once every few days, but as of yesterday its been happening a lot more frequently. Each time giving me a different stop code. I have tried doing...
  4. BSOD with different Error Codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD With different error codes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD With different error codes: Hello Microsoft, my system is HP 430 G7 10th Generation with SSD Hard disk. And ever since the first day I started using this system. I updated my system windows and encountered BSOD error with different tags "Critical Process DIED" KERNEL... AND MANY OTHERS. I have restored...
  6. BSOD with differents error code

BSOD with differents error code: So i bought a new PC about last week ago. And lately it's shutting down by itself while i'm on doing stuff on the computer. It doesn't seem to matter what i do, if i watch movies or if i'm on Word or playing games, it keeps shutting down several times a day. I always get a...
  7. BSOD: KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION while playing Sniper Elite 4

BSOD: KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION while playing Sniper Elite 4: Using a new PC with an EVGA 1070, getting BSOD only when playing Sniper Elite 4. Graphics card drivers are up-to-date. Game either randomly freezes and closes to desktop, or entire PC crashes with Stop code: KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION. Happens every time I play. Please,...
  8. kernel mode heap corruption sniper elite 4

kernel mode heap corruption sniper elite 4: I Was Playing Sniper Elite 4, Game Suddenly Froze, BSD Comes Up With The Error Code kernel Mode Heap Corruption. Pc Is Completely Frozen, Have To Press Reset Button, Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code/bc80b233-b3c3-4e3a-8be3-7c139387e167
  9. BSOD during gaming, plethora of different error codes!

BSOD during gaming, plethora of different error codes!: Hello, I have recently moved from windows 8.1 to 10 after buying a new system (almost), and have been having issues ever since. Windows is 64-bit Pro. Problem is that during gaming I get the dreaded BSOD. **Before I say anything else, I should mention that I did get a...
  10. Sniper Elite 4 “Target: Fuhrer” DLC Preview

in Windows 10 News
    Sniper Elite 4 “Target: Fuhrer” DLC Preview: -9ExKay2Gs8 With Sniper Elite 4, we are fully exploring the power of Xbox One to take things up a gear. Developed from the ground up, our aim has been to make the definitive World War 2 game for a generation. In short, Sniper Elite 4 is our most complete game yet. Whether...