Windows 10: BSOD during Windows Install, Cant Fix. (Please Help!)

Discus and support BSOD during Windows Install, Cant Fix. (Please Help!) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, i need help fixing this pc. I have been trying to clean install Windows 10 onto my PC however it always BSOD during the startup, and I can't go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/WHoisThis2323, Jan 6, 2020.

1. BSOD during Windows Install, Cant Fix. (Please Help!)

Hi, i need help fixing this pc. I have been trying to clean install Windows 10 onto my PC however it always BSOD during the startup, and I can't go anywhere and I'm stuck. I have already updated the BIOS, Swap for brand new RAM, PSU, and SSD. Only thing I haven't changed yet is the motherboard, CPU (it does not seem hardware related anymore as the Windows is always corrupted). Restoring the PC does not work either (tried to restore windows from another working computer), recovery options do not work.

How can i fix this? Does replacing the motherboard solve this issue?, I can't fix the corrupted files of Windows 10 at all.

NOTE: There were times were I had Windows 10 installed to go through, however the windows 10 were very glitchy and not responsive. (Event viewer broken, foreclosing apps, and etc), I have ran Memtes86, BurnitTest, HW2INFO, sfc/scannow, DSIM command, and chkdsk and it all passed and said it the hardware was fine.

Cause of the BSOD = ntoskrnl.exe The common BSODs error that I have seen are: Ntfs.sys, Non page fault error, system service exception, Critical Process Died.

Parts List: CPU: Intel i5-6600K CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Mobo: Gigabyte GA Z170M-D3H RAM: G Skills Ripjawz 16GB DDR4 2400 (New) SSD: Samsung EVO 860 500GB SSD (New) Video Card: Zotac GTX 1070 AMP Edition PSU: Corsair RMx 850W Gold (New)

submitted by /u/WHoisThis2323
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/WHoisThis2323, Jan 6, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 6, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    Windows 7 - Blue Screen Of Death (BSOD) help?

@ BluDKlot ur answer is already listed in this post....Read it over it's actually a simple fix..
    and yes please get ur own thread

@ Bulgarianboy92 did you remove ur OC as Sneekypeet suggested and did that work?

jmcslob, Jan 6, 2020
  4. Donna Men Win User

BSOD during Windows Install, Cant Fix. (Please Help!)

BSOD issue after fixing another BSOD error

Hi Williams,

There are several reasons why BSOD occur, which has different resolution. To check for any corruption or the integrity of your computer's Windows, we suggest that you perform a
    Check Disk by following these steps:

• Type cmd in the search bar.
    • Right-click on the Command Prompt, then Run as administrator.
    • Type chkdsk x: /r, the /r command will fix errors found on the disk.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Donna Men, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

BSOD during Windows Install, Cant Fix. (Please Help!)

1. BSOD during Windows Install, Cant Fix. (Please Help!) - Similar Threads - BSOD during Install

2. BSOD how to fix it please help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD how to fix it please help me: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25136.1001 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\091522-6500-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are availableSymbol search path is: srv*Executable...
  3. BSOD how to fix it please help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD how to fix it please help me: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25136.1001 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\091522-6500-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are availableSymbol search path is: srv*Executable...
  4. BSOD during Windows Installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD during Windows Installation: I was facing a lot of BSODs so I decided to clean install windows by deleting all data. While it was resetting, after 100% completion it showed an error Windows could not be installed please restart and when it restarted the laptop faces yet another BSOD. So I fixed it using...
  5. BSOD during Windows Installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD during Windows Installation: I was facing a lot of BSODs so I decided to clean install windows by deleting all data. While it was resetting, after 100% completion it showed an error Windows could not be installed please restart and when it restarted the laptop faces yet another BSOD. So I fixed it using...
  6. BSOD during Windows Installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. BSOD FIX PLEASE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD FIX PLEASE: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22415.1002 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\090221-32796-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available************* Path validation summary...
  8. HELP BSODs during fresh installs of Windows 10

HELP BSODs during fresh installs of Windows 10: 2 days ago I finished assembling my first PC build! I was super excited when I got it to POST. However, when I try and boot windows from USB, BSODs occur seemingly at random at different steps of the windows setup. Here is my system: 3700X, 2080 super, Asus x570 tuf gaming...
  9. Windows BSOD During Installation

Windows BSOD During Installation: Purchased second hand PC. Turned on, running Windows 7, no issues, contained lots of personal stuff from previous owner. Decided to wipe and install Win 10. Keep getting BSOD error right when Windows installation begins. I'm able to select all the options to the point when...
  10. BSOD LOOP CANT FIX AT ALL PLEASE HELP ASAP

BSOD LOOP CANT FIX AT ALL PLEASE HELP ASAP: I tried resetting my pc up to restore my MSI factory setting and now I'm stuck in a loop. I don't have any restore points, nothing is working. Please help me asap....