Windows 10: BSOD during youtube video as well as random reboots during the day

Discus and support BSOD during youtube video as well as random reboots during the day in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am having some problems the past few days, my computer has been randomly rebooting during the day, and just recently, while watching Youtube, my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DB08, Nov 24, 2022.

1. DB08 Win User

BSOD during youtube video as well as random reboots during the day

I am having some problems the past few days, my computer has been randomly rebooting during the day, and just recently, while watching Youtube, my computer was given the BSOD message popupHere are some dump files that I have collceted over a short period, as well as a bit of Event Viewer files. I am hoping that from these, I will be able to get some answers! Thank you in advanced!

:)

2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. vividort Win User
    Random BSOD Critical Structure Error while playing videos on youtube

Im getting some random BSOD when im watching a video on youtube can someone help me figure out the problem? here are my files:

vividort, Nov 24, 2022
  4. TyloRen Win User

Random BSODs Throughout The Day

Attachment 69824

Hi All,

As the title says, I am getting random BSODs throughout the day on my machine. Funny part is that I haven't actually seen what the BSOD errors are; I'll just step away from my computer and it's restarted because of BSOD. You'll see from my logs that on one night alone when I left my computer on and charging overnight that it crashed and rebooted over 40 times.

In any case, hoping someone can take a look at the logs and isolate the issue. Happy to provide any additional information that might help.

Thanks in advance!

Update: Computer just had a BSOD and the error was "REGISTRY_ERROR".

TyloRen, Nov 24, 2022
Thema:

1. BSOD during youtube video as well as random reboots during the day - Similar Threads - BSOD during youtube

2. BSOD during youtube video as well as random reboots during the day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD during youtube video as well as random reboots during the day: I am having some problems the past few days, my computer has been randomly rebooting during the day, and just recently, while watching Youtube, my computer was given the BSOD message popupHere are some dump files that I have collceted over a short period, as well as a bit of...
  3. BSOD during youtube video as well as random reboots during the day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD during youtube video as well as random reboots during the day: I am having some problems the past few days, my computer has been randomly rebooting during the day, and just recently, while watching Youtube, my computer was given the BSOD message popupHere are some dump files that I have collceted over a short period, as well as a bit of...
  4. Random ping spikes during the day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random ping spikes during the day: Lately, I've been experiencing some issues with my in-game ping, it keeps on spiking and dropping every 5 seconds. I've tried every fix possible, I've called my ISP, done every command possible in command prompt, flushed DNS, disabled Windows updates, etc. I don't understand...
  5. Different BSODs during the day

Different BSODs during the day: Hello everybody, Lately, I've been receiving different errors of Windows BSODs. I watched carefully the event log of the OS and it gives these: 0x0000000a three times 0x000000d1 0x0000003b 0x000000f7 twice 0x00000139 Only in 1 day. The PC is almost new. I've done a...
  6. BSOD randomly during normal work day

BSOD randomly during normal work day: Dell Latitude E7450 with Windows 10 operating system. 256 GB SSD hard drive, i5 processor and 8 GB's of ram. Almost 1.5 years old. I actually put the operating back on this laptop about 3 months to attempt to clean up networking issues and Microsoft Office365 2016 typing...
  7. Multiple BSODs tending to be during YouTube Videos with audio hang

Multiple BSODs tending to be during YouTube Videos with audio hang: Hey team, I need a bit of a hand with some BSODs that I have been getting as of late. It started about two weeks ago but has progressively gotten worse. I have noticed that when YouTube is playing in the background and I am scrolling on a webpage it tends to be a good recipe...
  8. BSOD During youtube videos

BSOD During youtube videos: So i very recently did a clean install of windows 10 and have experienced 2 BSOD since then and only when i was watching youtube videos. I did some of my own troubleshooting and tried reinstalling drivers but i got a second BSOD shortly after. Any help is greatly...
  9. BSOD during Youtube videos on Asus running Win 10

BSOD during Youtube videos on Asus running Win 10: I've seen this has been a minor problem recently for several posters. The generic update drivers and similar basic attempts have done nothing to change the situation. I only get a Watchdog Exception reset during Youtube videos, whether played on Chrome or Edge. This can be...
  10. Multiple BSOD's during games and youtube videos

Multiple BSOD's during games and youtube videos: Hello, I'm hesitant posting this here because I suspect it's a hadware problem, but since I have only experienced bsod's so far I thought it would be best to start here. So when using my home build PC, certain games and watching videos on the internet in general have...