Windows 10: bsod dxgkrnl.sys System_Service_Exception

Discus and support bsod dxgkrnl.sys System_Service_Exception in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi there, i have started having various bsods as in title zip attached hope you can help cheers 40804 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sperelli, Feb 13, 2016.

1. sperelli Win User

bsod dxgkrnl.sys System_Service_Exception

hi there,
    i have started having various bsods as in title
    zip attached
    hope you can help

cheers

:)

sperelli, Feb 13, 2016
  2. McManamay Win User

BSoD and Windows Update error

Keep getting BSOD errors "Dxgkrnl.sys" "Memory_management" "Dpc_watchdog_violation" and "System_service_exception", these are the reasons listed from 4 of the BSoDs. I did a fresh install of Windows 10 and it's still happening. Also Windows update keeps
    failing for "2018-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1709 for x64-based Systems (KB4074588) - Error 0x800f081f"

McManamay, Feb 13, 2016
  3. Neprut Win User
    Windows BSOD issues - Have DMP files

The driver verifier is not the issue here.... The whole point of that command is to BSOD your system and to see which drivers are acting up, that is the reason I posted the .dmp file for that BSOD. Of course I would have disabled that after successfully
    getting the system to crash...

My BIOS is the latest version (American Megatrends Inc. 1.I0, 25-Apr-17), that is the reason the .nfo file is included with the dumps so people are able to see that.

The SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION is indeed the main BSOD caused by main things over the past few weeks, which is what I am trying to fix.

29JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kfull.sys)

26JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys)

24JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (ntoskrnl.exe)

23JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys)

22JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (ntoskrnl.exe)

18JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys)

ect, ect...

If older .dmp files are necessary I can always provide.

Thanks.

Neprut, Feb 13, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

You have to remove the piracy on your system before we can continue
    Forum rules
    I would advice to stop using Driver Identifier and revert back the changes this program has made to your system.

If you are using a program like Ccleaner please stop using it while troubleshooting.
    This because programs like Ccleaner remove dump files that are needed to troubleshoot.
    Or configure Ccleaner to not remove dump files:

bsod dxgkrnl.sys System_Service_Exception [​IMG]

Thema:

1. bsod dxgkrnl.sys System_Service_Exception - Similar Threads - bsod dxgkrnl sys

2. Windows 10 BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b with igdkmd64.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b with igdkmd64.sys: Hi,I recently sometimes got BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b with igdkmd64.sys randomly.My computer is a 3 year old notebook. It is fine until recent month. I have no idea why this BSOD keep occurring. I also update the intel graphic driver. The frequency was reduced. But,...
  3. Windows 10 BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b with igdkmd64.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b with igdkmd64.sys: Hi,I recently sometimes got BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b with igdkmd64.sys randomly.My computer is a 3 year old notebook. It is fine until recent month. I have no idea why this BSOD keep occurring. I also update the intel graphic driver. The frequency was reduced. But,...
  4. Windows 10 BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b with igdkmd64.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD igdkmdnd64.sys SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

BSOD igdkmdnd64.sys SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Am having 1-2 times per week BSOD with same notice:Stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONWhat failed: igdkmdnd64.sysThis is a relatively new Inspiron 7506 2n1 w/ souped up specs talking to a Dell WD19TB Thunderbolt dock and a pair of Dell S2421HS 1920 x 1080 monitors via...
  6. BSOD (dxgmms2.sys) SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION every 10-20 min of Arma 2

BSOD (dxgmms2.sys) SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION every 10-20 min of Arma 2: Hi, Since 2 days I am continuously getting BSOD while playing Arma 2 every 10 - 20 minutes of gameplay. It started with latest Windows 10 update i think. I uninstalled the only 3 windows update components from Programs and Features but still BSOD wasn't resolved....
  7. BSOD System_Service_Exception (3b)

BSOD System_Service_Exception (3b): Been getting this particular BSOD on a near constant basis when running high'ish memory dependent games. After a fair amount of trying to fix it up with sfc, driver verifier and removing near anything I can think of that caused the bug, based on similar stories I finally...
  8. Bsod system_service_exception

Bsod system_service_exception: Hello there, I have just installed Windows 10 and this is happening very often: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION After googling about this I came to this forum. I followed this instructions ( but I don't know where to look for help. This is the link for my dump files...
  9. System_Service_Exception(dxgmms2.sys)

System_Service_Exception(dxgmms2.sys): Hello there guys, this has been bugging from a while now. I have been pulling my hair out and cannot seem to find the defect. It happens when I play AC:Revelations and it happens randomly I think, even though I haven't tested it out on anything specific just thought you guys...
  10. BSOD while moving Laptop error system_service_exception dxgmms1.sys

BSOD while moving Laptop error system_service_exception dxgmms1.sys: Hello, I an having issues with the BSOD error system_service_exception dxgmms1.sys when i move my laptop from the table onto my lap. I have recently upgraded to windows 10 to try to remedy the problem from Windows 7. My computer is about 4 years old and I use it for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. system service exception dxgkrnl.sys