Windows 10: BSOD each 2 hours, MemTest86 already run

Discus and support BSOD each 2 hours, MemTest86 already run in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello , I'am facing BSOD on windows 10 each 2 hours with this error each time: Code: On Sat 31/12/2016 14:26:45 your computer crashed crash dump... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rafaelSorel, Dec 31, 2016.

1. BSOD each 2 hours, MemTest86 already run

Hello ,

I'am facing BSOD on windows 10 each 2 hours with this error each time:
    Code: On Sat 31/12/2016 14:26:45 your computer crashed crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\123116-7906-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x149F90) Bugcheck code: 0xBE (0xFFFFFC3FFFDD9410, 0x5EB000077E679025, 0xFFFFBB80C812C650, 0xA) Error: ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System company: Microsoft Corporation description: NT Kernel & System [/quote] I have read in the Forum that it may be related to some memory corruption and need to run MemTest86+ , things that I have done, This is a screen shot of the mem test while running:
    Attachment 115514

Thanks for hep guys, please let me know if I need to change my RAM ?

:)

rafaelSorel, Dec 31, 2016
  2. ErwinLee Win User

Windows 10 Frequent Blue Screen

Hi

Thank you for your kind reply. For your information the BSOD is unpredictable, sometimes the PC works from power on until shutdown without BSOD. Sometimes BSOD occurs when entering desktop and loading the startup programs.

I am now running Prime95 for 2 hours already to stress my CPU. The max temperature reaches 63.6 C, but now it settles around 59 C - 61 C. I'm going to wait for another couple of hours to see if anything happens.

After this I will try memtest86. I will update if anything happens.

Thank you.

ErwinLee, Dec 31, 2016
  3. Multiple random daily MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs

As stated in my first post, I have already run MemTest86+ for 9 passes with no errors.

I believe there is corruption in the pagefile BECAUSE of the BSODs, not vice-versa. And this happened on 2 different computers with the same drive. Please read my first post in its entirety to get a full scope of the problem.

Nex Gen Josh, Dec 31, 2016
  4. lifetec Win User

BSOD each 2 hours, MemTest86 already run

Yes your memory is faulty.
    It could be one or more memory modules.
    See this for some background info.

How to run "Memtest" - RAM - Test with Memtest86+ - Windows 7 Help Forums
    MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Tutorials
    Make sure you are using the latest version 5.01 - Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

You can stop the test even if a single error is found during the test. Otherwise continue the test for 8-10 passes and post a screenshot with next reply. 8 passes is the recommended bare minimum but more passes will give better result.
    This certainly means there are problems with your memory, but now you have to test if it is your Module(s) or Slot(s) of your Mobo.
    How to do this extended testing, see the endpart of this tutorial MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

lifetec, Dec 31, 2016
  5. Thanks for your feedback, I have followed the Memtest tutorials by testing RAM one by one and I find the one who causes issue. I had to remove them all (the 4 RAMs) and test them one by one using MemTest86+. I finally find out the one who causes those BSOD issues.

rafaelSorel, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD each 2 hours, MemTest86 already run

1. BSOD each 2 hours, MemTest86 already run - Similar Threads - BSOD each hours

2. 2 hour lock screen each time I close the lid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 hour lock screen each time I close the lid: I'm running a dell xps 13 9360 from 2017 i7 7500U version. In an attempt to find a stable undervolting, I got many BSOD in a row.Which caused my windows 11 to lock itself for 2 hours. I unlocked it with my microsoft account, everything looked ok.But now each time I close the...
  3. 2 hour lock screen each time I close the lid

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2 hour lock screen each time I close the lid: I'm running a dell xps 13 9360 from 2017 i7 7500U version. In an attempt to find a stable undervolting, I got many BSOD in a row.Which caused my windows 11 to lock itself for 2 hours. I unlocked it with my microsoft account, everything looked ok.But now each time I close the...
  4. Memtest86

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memtest86: Hello! Someone just advised me to do a memtest, I got the result but I don't know what it means. I was experiencing BSODs such as systemserviceexception, fpnlistcorrupt, pagefaultinnonpagedarea. Thanks...
  5. Memtest86

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memtest86: I downloaded Memtest86 and extracted the zip file. There is an .img inside the extraction. I believe I can change the .img file to .iso file then extract that to reveal the .exe file. Is that how it works? 138924
  6. Memtest86

in Windows 10 Support
    Memtest86: I downloaded Memtest86 and extracted the zip file. There is an .img inside the extraction. I believe I can change the .img file to .iso file then extract that to reveal the .exe file. Is that how it works? 138924
  7. Halo 2 problem - Live already running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo 2 problem - Live already running: I cannot get Halo 2 to run on Windows 10 (fresh install not upgrade). It tells me that there is already a Live account running although I have no such account. Is this due to the Xbox system in W10? I don't use Xbox on W10 and cannot uninstall it as it is a mandatory system...
  8. Black screen when running Memtest86+

Black screen when running Memtest86+: I just recently started having errors with my custom built PC from ~2013, I used to be running windows 7 on it, and I noticed these errors a week or two ago when I started playing a video game (rocket league) after a long break. It was working totally fine for a while, and...
  9. Memtest86 Free instead of Memtest86+

Memtest86 Free instead of Memtest86+: Just a suggestion for users here who need to perform RAM tests to rule out hardware issues: Memtest86+ 5.01 has a bug with CPU multicore support (Parallel), as it hangs after some time testing and the only safe way to perform the tests is in single core mode, which is...
  10. IRQL_NOT_EQUAL_OR_LESS BSOD, memtest86+ passed

IRQL_NOT_EQUAL_OR_LESS BSOD, memtest86+ passed: I tried to start Guild Wars 2 and got a BSOD. I also frequently have issues with Flash and javascript crashing, mostly in IE but also sometimes in Firefox. Not sure if related but thought any info is good info. I ran memtest with no errors. I have 16 GB of memory and don't...