Windows 10: BSOD each month since May approx.

Discus and support BSOD each month since May approx. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I've been experiencing a Blue Screen crash every month since May now. The last one was a few minutes ago and I have not the knowledge to find out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MauroCivera Rodríguez, Aug 21, 2020.

1. BSOD each month since May approx.

Hi,

I've been experiencing a Blue Screen crash every month since May now. The last one was a few minutes ago and I have not the knowledge to find out what causes the issue. The description reads as follows, The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000109 0xa39fd9e794c9b6b8, 0xb3b6e66de747ff5e, 0xfffff8076e300004, 0x0000000000000001. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: efc2ae36-2ead-4e0f-b324-7d6476aa8a1f

Every time this happened, it created a .dmp file at C:\Windows\Minidump which I understand they're some kind of error report, so I uploaded them on my OneDrive

https://1drv.ms/u/s!At-Jkbex0haAhSJqSLcqWh__NzF6?e=Xpk2oo

Thank you in advance for your time.

:)

MauroCivera Rodríguez, Aug 21, 2020
  2. LeoBloom Win User

BSOD at least twice a month - uncertain cause

I have run driver verifier with the below settings for >48 hours. There have been no BSOD. Please advise on next steps
    • I/O verification
    • Force pending I/O requests
    • IRP logging

LeoBloom, Aug 21, 2020
  3. GezSugg Win User
    HP Laptop will not sleep AFTER approx. 10 minutes of use - Windows 10

Hi. Tried both these steps. Neither worked. Any suggestions please?

It seems odd that it will sleep if I log-in and choose sleep within 15 mins (approx.). Anything longer and it gets stuck.

GezSugg, Aug 21, 2020
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

BSOD each month since May approx.

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

Thema:

BSOD each month since May approx.

1. BSOD each month since May approx. - Similar Threads - BSOD each month

2. Some BSOD since one month

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some BSOD since one month: Hello, I have some BSOD problems on my computer 5/6 per day and some programs crash Windows 11 last update with all drivers updatedI have some SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, Kernel Security Check Failure ....Last BSOD dmp...
  3. Some BSOD since one month

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some BSOD since one month: Hello, I have some BSOD problems on my computer 5/6 per day and some programs crash Windows 11 last update with all drivers updatedI have some SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, Kernel Security Check Failure ....Last BSOD dmp...
  4. PC Bluescreening since Months

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Bluescreening since Months: Hello Microsoft Community,since a long time my pc keeps crashing, sometimes not for a week, sometimes 1-5 times a day or sometimes 1-5 times an hour.It never crashes once im in a game or have a game running in the background - thats why I didnt really bother until now.Heres a...
  5. random BSOD since months

random BSOD since months: Hy everybody, First of all sorry for my english. I bought all the pc parts around half year ago. I got a lot of difference BSOD. *Sad I am not an expert in this things, but i really frustrated. some BSod error i got: Unexpected kernel mode trap driven overrun stack buffer...
  6. Random crashes/BSOD since May.

Random crashes/BSOD since May.: Specs. Somewhere in May, I started having random crashes on my computer, in varying types. Type 1 is your general bluescreen. It gives me about eight different messages, and is by far the most common. Type 2 is less common, and a little more strange. Sometimes, activity...
  7. Strange BSOD since months, it has to go !

Strange BSOD since months, it has to go !: Hey everybody ! I experience a BSOD every once in a while since a few months now, sometimes really worse than others (I sometimes can't use my PC for nights, then I remove random updates and it seems to work until the next badluck). Yesterday, for a really important...
  8. BSODs since May

BSODs since May: I started getting random BSODs on my PC CPU: i9-9900K with be quiet! DARK ROCK 4 cooler; GPU: MSI 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio; Motherboard: MSI Z390 Pro Carbon; RAM: 2 sticks 32 GB total of HyperX Fury Black 2400; Power Supply: EVGA Supernova 1000 T2. I have been getting various...
  9. Random BSODs ever since May 2019 update.

Random BSODs ever since May 2019 update.: The may 2019 update forced itself upon my computer at the end of August and ever since I have been plagued with BSODs with the vague descriptor of "critical_process_died". These BSODs never generate dump files, the BSOD just sits at 0% indefinitely while my CPU fan whirs up...
  10. Getting BSoDs each day for around half a month

Getting BSoDs each day for around half a month: Hello! I'm not that good with computers or anything technological in general, so I thought maybe anyone here could help me with this. Any help is appreciated, thanks! So, the story is that I've been getting quite some BSoDs. Usually 2-8 during the day, depending whether...