Windows 10: BSOD endless

Discus and support BSOD endless in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Good day all, I have been battling BSOD since I built my computer and it's been going on for months now. I feel like I have gotten every BOSD name... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Apexspeed3, Sep 22, 2020.

1. BSOD endless

Good day all,

I have been battling BSOD since I built my computer and it's been going on for months now.

I feel like I have gotten every BOSD name there is but the most common is IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.

I have fully tested RAM and even bought new RAM and replace and tested with one stick at a time. I have no over clocking enabled and XMP off.

Here is the most common Bluescreen view:

==================================================

Dump File : 092220-6671-01.dmp

Crash Time : 9/22/2020 1:28:14 PM

Bug Check String : IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Bug Check Code : 0x0000000a

Parameter 1 : ffffbb1a`3b494603

Parameter 2 : 00000000`000000ff

Parameter 3 : 00000000`00000000

Parameter 4 : fffff807`4530883e

Caused By Driver : ntoskrnl.exe

Caused By Address : ntoskrnl.exe+3f3ea0

File Description : NT Kernel & System

Product Name : Microsoft® Windows® Operating System

Company : Microsoft Corporation

File Version : 10.0.19041.508 WinBuild.160101.0800

Processor : x64

Crash Address : ntoskrnl.exe+3f3ea0

Stack Address 1 :

Stack Address 2 :

Stack Address 3 :

Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\092220-6671-01.dmp

Processors Count : 12

Major Version : 15

Minor Version : 19041

Dump File Size : 1,111,364

Dump File Time : 9/22/2020 1:28:50 PM

==================================================

I have completely formatted my OS drive and reinstalled Windows from scratch but still get these errors. Now I know ntoskrnl.exe is not the actual cause of the issue.

I have run SFC, I have done Driver Verifier, I have uninstalled most 3rd party drivers and only installed the drivers for my motherboard.

List of PC specs:

AMD Ryzen 3600X

NZXT AIO X53 cooler

MSI MPG gaming plus x570 motherboard

32GB Corsair Vengeance PRO 3200mhz RAM

Samsung M2.0 SSD

Crucial M2.0 SSD storage

650Watt EVGA power supply

Sapphire Plus 5700XT GPU

Link to the actual minidump:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjUBFTp1FBClg1OC34PpLexUZkJ6

Thank you for any help you may provide.

:)

Apexspeed3, Sep 22, 2020
  2. Sharief K Win User

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

Hi,

• Have you checked if the hard disk is set as first boot device in the BIOS?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • What did the HP supported suggested you to fix the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following article and check if it helps.

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the more information about the interaction with HP support and the outcome of the issue.

Sharief K, Sep 22, 2020
  3. Endless BSOD question.... Event log attatched.. help..

https://umass-my.sharepoint.com/:u:...NHmrHynC281BIBDTdGFUoj9WTKiaHQ2jpnBg?e=9brDn8

This is the event log file from my laptop. I dont have minidump file as the "error info collection" process do not move on from 0 % and have to force restart all the time. Please help me to find the source of the BSOD problems..

Attatched is the unanswered question posted before.

• First Post

Hi, Ive been going through this endless BSOD issue with my samsung laptop for about 8 months now thanks to amazing warranty and customer care provided from Bestbuy and Samsung. Left it for months and finally picked it back up to fix and to save some money.

The Issue im having is literally endless and frequent BSOD. It wasnt as bad before but now using about 0~5 minutes in, it crashes. The error messages are as followed: "Critical_Process_Died" , "Kernal_Data_Inpage_Error" , and "System_Service_Exception".

After days of learning, searching, researching as Im new in this area, I got to encounter some of the diagnosis.

I defintely formatted this multiple times and that didnt help.

I ran virus check and it was clean, obviously bc i formatted it.

Focused on kernal data inpage error solution and realized it could be from bad sectors or the physical HDD/RAM.

I have first tried windows event viewer to realize Distributed COM was mainly causing the crashes with the Event ID 10016. Which i was not too sure what it meant and couldnt find.

So i moved on to use cmd and used "chkdsk C: /f /r" to see if i can located bad sectors and hopefully it fixes it by itself. On stage 4, it gave me an error that says "The disc does not have enough space to replace bad clusters"

-> this made me want to believe that the HDD has failed. If its other systemical issue or the Ram issue it would be way more difficult (+Ram is soldered and i will need to replace the entire motherboard which I have never done and is way more expensive).

I have found the compatible HDD for my laptop and I am a step away from ordering it. Am I in the right track to do this?

Tl;dr

Would an error message from chkdsk enough for me to conclude that it is the faulty HDD that causes endless and more frequent than before BSOD?

I really have no access to other people who have knowledge about this stuff to discuss about the issue. I really need an advice. Thanks.

• Second post after a reply asking for mini dump file.
    Hello, thank you very much for your response.

Sorry for the late reply, as I was trying to locate the minidump files for a while.

Then I realized that my laptop never was able to create dump files as it would always stick at 0% BSOD and would never move further. I had to force shut down and power in the laptop everytime BSOD happens. So yes, I dont have any minidump files.

While I was struggling with locating minidump file, here are some new stuffs i found.

• I did the built in Windows Memory Diagnositc, and after going through 2 stages(?) it didnt give me any errors. Then it automatically began chkdsk process. At stage 5, at around 45%, BSOD happened. Of course, I had to force restart, and it re-began chkdsk
      process and stuck at stage 5 and BSOD popped up. Highly assuming that this is a disk issue.
    • I also had a new error code from BSOD. 0xc0000225 error code. Doing some research told me that this is an error that pops up when the windows update thing is interrupted.
    • Now that I recall, I had BSOD happening since this January.
      • Windows update was interupted, had it fixed through warranty, brought it out without completing windows update that they had to do as I needed it immediately, and now can't get out of BSOD loop.
    • Following is the complete error codes list that I experienced.
      • 0xc0000225
      • Kernel_Data_Inpage_Error
      • System_Service_Exception
      • Critical_Process_Died (Most common)
      • "Bad_System_Config_Info"(Additional BSOD for stage 4)
      Do you think these can happen because of incomplete windows update? Or should I just replace SDD and hope it gets fixed.

P.S.

BSOD happens anytime. Sometimes so much like 10 times in 20 minutes, then sometimes it can last without BSOD for days. Restarting the computer properly seem to help increase the length of it staying well without BSOD, but not all the time.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Any help would be appreciated. I have been struggling with this faulty laptop since last november. Want to end this now..

Wooseong_K, Sep 22, 2020
  4. mite1977 Win User

BSOD endless

endless updating

my nokia N80-1 is updating endless, it stoped on step 3 and now it says do not remove the phone so how can i stop this endless updating or cancell it and start again step by step.

mite1977, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

BSOD endless

1. BSOD endless - Similar Threads - BSOD endless

2. Endless BSODs Despite Hardware Changes, Software Changes, Windows re-install....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Endless BSODs Despite Hardware Changes, Software Changes, Windows re-install....: Hello,I'm at my wit's end here. I bought a pre-build in January of 2021 and have had BSODs since i bought the computer. I've replaced EVERY component now except the GPU and the issues still persist. Here's a link to my minidump...
  3. Endless BSODs Despite Hardware Changes, Software Changes, Windows re-install....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Endless BSODs Despite Hardware Changes, Software Changes, Windows re-install....: Hello,I'm at my wit's end here. I bought a pre-build in January of 2021 and have had BSODs since i bought the computer. I've replaced EVERY component now except the GPU and the issues still persist. Here's a link to my minidump...
  4. Computer restarts endlessly with BSoD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer restarts endlessly with BSoD: In general. I sat and calmly played Hearthstone and watched videos. At some point, the screen froze, the picture floated and a blue screen appeared with the error "UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP" I climbed the Internet and found solutions to the problem.BUT, the problem is that...
  5. Computer restarts endlessly with BSoD

Computer restarts endlessly with BSoD: In general. I sat and calmly played Hearthstone and watched videos. At some point, the screen froze, the picture floated and a blue screen appeared with the error "UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP" I climbed the Internet and found solutions to the problem.BUT, the problem is that...
  6. Endless BSOD and no disk space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Endless BSOD and no disk space: I've got a endless BSOD and can't enter with safe mode, I resorted to wanting to factory reset my laptop but I can't since I don't have the sufficient disk space to do so. Is there anyway to remove files using command prompt or free up space to factory reset....
  7. Endless BSOD and no disk space

Endless BSOD and no disk space: I've got a endless BSOD and can't enter with safe mode, I resorted to wanting to factory reset my laptop but I can't since I don't have the sufficient disk space to do so. Is there anyway to remove files using command prompt or free up space to factory reset....
  8. Endless BSODS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Endless BSODS: Hello! I am suffering through a lot of BSODs and sometimes it would just crash and restart . Event 41 – Kernel Power has been showing up alot in my event viewer as a critical error. I posted a link to the dump file below along with my system information. Please let me know If...
  9. Endless BSODS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Endless BSODS: Hello! I am suffering through a lot of BSODs and sometimes it would just crash and restart . Event 41 – Kernel Power has been showing up alot in my event viewer as a critical error. I posted a link to the dump file below along with my system information. Please let me know If...
  10. Endless BSODS