Windows 10: BSOD - Engineer Computer

Discus and support BSOD - Engineer Computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Ten Forums. I have (yet again) another user who is getting BSOD's. they are maybe 1 every 1-2 weeks. he is not a power user, but an associate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CraigS, Dec 21, 2016.

1. CraigS Win User

BSOD - Engineer Computer

Hello Ten Forums.

I have (yet again) another user who is getting BSOD's. they are maybe 1 every 1-2 weeks.
    he is not a power user, but an associate (so its more review than production).

his PC is low on the RAM side of things (only 8gb) so i think it might be a memory dump.

attached are the files.

thanks,

Craig

Attachment 114423

:)

CraigS, Dec 21, 2016

2. BSOD

Hi - sorted. It was the Steelseries Engine that was causing the BSOD.

J.Mccabe-Smith, Dec 21, 2016
  3. What is causing my BSOD Driver_Power_State_Failure?

One reason I can't find Intel Management Engine installed anywhere might very well be that the computer is rolled back with system restore to the state before the crash (otherwise it will not start). So the Intel Management Engine is probably not installed
    (will install with Windows Update, which leads to the crash). Now the computer is offline, the only way to keep it from a BSOD. I have a range of other Intel stuff installed though.

Any idea how to find a solution?

ThinkPadOwner, Dec 21, 2016
  4. Spectrum Win User

BSOD - Engineer Computer

Craig,

All signs are pointing towards nvlddmkm.sys being the culprit, this is the nvidia video driver. Your associate should perform a clean install of the latest nvidia driver.

A clean install:

BSOD - Engineer Computer [​IMG]

BSOD - Engineer Computer [​IMG]

Spectrum, Dec 21, 2016
Thema:

BSOD - Engineer Computer

1. BSOD - Engineer Computer - Similar Threads - BSOD Engineer Computer

2. BSOD when I open unreal engine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when I open unreal engine: I get bsod everytime i open unreal engine. Just formatted and installed windows. Updated motherboard bios, installed chipset driver. Did a memtest86 on my ram. Everything seems to be fine. Its driving me crazy. I cannot figure out what is wrong. Please help me....
  3. BSOD when I open unreal engine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when I open unreal engine: I get bsod everytime i open unreal engine. Just formatted and installed windows. Updated motherboard bios, installed chipset driver. Did a memtest86 on my ram. Everything seems to be fine. Its driving me crazy. I cannot figure out what is wrong. Please help me....
  4. BSOD when opening Unreal Engine projects

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when opening Unreal Engine projects: I had an original issue during C++ compilation, which was solved here by uninstalling Gigabyte Control Center.There is also check list what I everything tests...
  5. BSOD when opening Unreal Engine projects

BSOD when opening Unreal Engine projects: I had an original issue during C++ compilation, which was solved here by uninstalling Gigabyte Control Center.There is also check list what I everything tests...
  6. Computer sounds like car engine/motorcycle

Computer sounds like car engine/motorcycle: Hey, i'm having issues inside my laptop i used it for the last few days and my fan noise that runs my laptop is making car engine sounds what do i do to fix it? is there a way for me to bring it back to normal...
  7. Bought a new computer. The search engine is Yahoo. I set the default search engine as...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bought a new computer. The search engine is Yahoo. I set the default search engine as...: Please help. How to get Google to search. (I don't like Yahoo to search.) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bought-a-new-computer-the-search-engine-is-yahoo-i/16b5e678-59d4-4a96-9167-2e11010d9a25
  8. BSOD playing Space Engineers and others.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD playing Space Engineers and others.: FIrstly let me start by saying thanks for anyone that takes a look at this, im really at a loss to whats going on. My computer used to work fine, but recently started giving me the BSOD often, expecially during games such as space engineers and subnautica, both quite heavy...
  9. BSOD playing Space Engineers and others (no.2)

BSOD playing Space Engineers and others (no.2): Hi, I recently posted abnout a BSOD playing space engineers and Subanuatica etc. I followed the advice given (thanks to whoever looked at the logs) however am still getting regular crashes. If it turns out to be the same thing am i guessing the hardware is at fault? Thanks.]...
  10. BSOD working in Engineering Environment

BSOD working in Engineering Environment: Hello Ten Forums, I am back with another BSOD from my work. this is a higher production user and with no answers and multiple crashes (8 in the last 24 hours) he is falling behind on work. attached are the BSOD files as needed. thanks, Craig. Attachment 113564...