Windows 10: BSOD error after Windows update

Discus and support BSOD error after Windows update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My Windows 10 was updated and I got BSOD error. I see error" BCD" and it comes after imaging the machine. After upgrade, the system works slowly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JesseCart, Jun 20, 2019.

1. JesseCart Win User

BSOD error after Windows update

My Windows 10 was updated and I got BSOD error. I see error" BCD" and it comes after imaging the machine. After upgrade, the system works slowly

:)

JesseCart, Jun 20, 2019
  2. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Jun 20, 2019
  3. Knoxx29 Win User
    Windows Update (BSOD)

i did all what you suggest and no Errors found.

here is the blue Screen viewer's Report

BSOD error after Windows update prtscr-capture-jpg.jpg

BSOD error after Windows update prtscr-capture_2-jpg.jpg

Knoxx29, Jun 20, 2019
  4. Knoxx29 Win User

Windows Update (BSOD)

Hi Guys.
    I have Built a Machine for Crunching a few days ago and I have some issues with Windows Update.

I have installed all Windows Updates but there are around 9 left without been installed becasue everytime i try to install it the Machine Crash and I get a BSOD, can someone tell me what could be causing that Windows Updates makes a Machine crash and get BSOD?

Cheers.

Knoxx29, Jun 20, 2019
Thema:

1. BSOD error after Windows update - Similar Threads - BSOD error update

2. Continuous BSOD after a Window update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Continuous BSOD after a Window update: I installed an update in February 2019, then I face issue with continuous BSOD. BSOD error code says VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR or DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. I even did a clean install of OS but issue still persists. It turns out the issue is with my Nvidia GPU (might be...
  3. BSOD Error after Windows Update - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kfull.sys)

BSOD Error after Windows Update - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kfull.sys): I am receiving a Blue screen randomly after installing the new series of windows updates. It is throwing a SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kfull.sys) after trying to do a print screen on our IBM iSeries 5250 Telnet session. Link to minidump zip is below....
  4. BSOD after windows update

BSOD after windows update: Hello all, Recently my computer forced update while I was AFK. Since the update, I have not been able to get past the launching/boot screen. I have tried restoring to a previous version (though, unfortunately, I was only able to restore to a Dec 6 2018 version because I...
  5. BSOD Error: VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR & DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE after updating to...

BSOD Error: VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR & DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE after updating to...: Hi Dear, I'm using "ASUS Vivobook 15 X542UN" Notebook. Previous Day i download windows 10 1809 from Microsoft website and clean install it. After That i download intel driver from intel official website according to my Notebook Processor...
  6. BSOD after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD after update: I usually just close cover on laptop to save work. Got a Windows 10 auto update in Oct. 2018 a few days ago, I don't remember the exact day, last night I shut my laptop down via power, shutdown sequence. When I tried to turn it on this morning ( 10/15/18 ) I got a second of...
  7. BSOD after Windows update

BSOD after Windows update: Hello - We have several computers Windows 10 (40) that keep go to BSOD and restarting. I was able to get into safe mode and uninstall updates and everything seems to work good, but after a restart it is the same process. I have stopped updates on the computers for now - but...
  8. Windows 10 update, BSOD errors

Windows 10 update, BSOD errors: Recently windows automatically updated, after which I was having BSOD errors. The BSOD errors are everywhere, while booting and even in Windows Recovery Environment (F11 in my HP Laptop). if I am lucky and get into Windows RE (very rare) and get into safe mode it doesn't...
  9. BSOD after update

BSOD after update: In the last 4 days I have had 2 systems, seemingly running fine, suddenly pop up a BSOD. The first system had the HDD system files scrambled and I've had to replace the disk. The second system just did the same thing 5 minutes ago. The BSOD pops up, an error message is...
  10. Different BSOD errors after W10 Creators Update

Different BSOD errors after W10 Creators Update: Hi everyone, After the latest W10 creators update, I have started to get various BSOD. It can happen in a few hours or a few minutes after I turn on my laptop. I have a gaming laptop with Windows 10 PRO 64bit which never had problems before the Creator Update. Specs:...