Windows 10: BSOD error after Windows update

Discus and support BSOD error after Windows update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My Windows 10 was updated and I got BSOD error. I see error" BCD" and it comes after imaging the machine. After upgrade, the system works slowly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JesseCart, Jun 20, 2019.

1. JesseCart Win User

BSOD error after Windows update

My Windows 10 was updated and I got BSOD error. I see error" BCD" and it comes after imaging the machine. After upgrade, the system works slowly

:)

JesseCart, Jun 20, 2019
  2. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Jun 20, 2019
  3. Knoxx29 Win User
    Windows Update (BSOD)

i did all what you suggest and no Errors found.

here is the blue Screen viewer's Report

BSOD error after Windows update prtscr-capture-jpg.jpg

BSOD error after Windows update prtscr-capture_2-jpg.jpg

Knoxx29, Jun 20, 2019
  4. Knoxx29 Win User

Windows Update (BSOD)

Hi Guys.
    I have Built a Machine for Crunching a few days ago and I have some issues with Windows Update.

I have installed all Windows Updates but there are around 9 left without been installed becasue everytime i try to install it the Machine Crash and I get a BSOD, can someone tell me what could be causing that Windows Updates makes a Machine crash and get BSOD?

Cheers.

Knoxx29, Jun 20, 2019
Thema:

1. BSOD error after Windows update - Similar Threads - BSOD error update

2. BSOD error after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD error after windows update: I have an BSOD issue after updating Nvida Geforc3 game ready driver 551.61 and also before that I got an error on windows update 0x80070643, after hat I just keep getting BSOD, First BSOD was driver power state failure and then i got others like video tdr failure and others....
  3. BSOD error after windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD error after windows update: I have an BSOD issue after updating Nvida Geforc3 game ready driver 551.61 and also before that I got an error on windows update 0x80070643, after hat I just keep getting BSOD, First BSOD was driver power state failure and then i got others like video tdr failure and others....
  4. BSOD error after windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. BSOD After Windows Update

BSOD After Windows Update: I have opened a question but there doesn't seem to be away to find/open previous post so im making a new one. This bue screen happened after windows update, i have removed the updates but now the BSOD instead of showing TCPIP.sys it now shows NTFS.sys as the failure. It...
  6. Windows BSOD after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows BSOD after update: Hi, I've had several BSODs after the latest windows update. This was after the windows update that gave us the new Edge or whatever. The first BSOD I got was "Whea uncorrectable error".The second was the same. Both BSODs were able to collect information and restart. The third...
  7. BSOD after windows updates

BSOD after windows updates: Hello, So I recently upgraded to 1903 and when windows prompt me to update and restart, which I did, and somehow my computer was unable to start and gave me the BSOD. This only happens when windows did an update, if windows did not initiate any update, the computer works...
  8. BSOD after Windows update

BSOD after Windows update: I booted up my laptop today having not used it for a few days. It went straight into Windows update then stalled with BSOD. The message says: Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, then we'll restart for you. 0% complete....
  9. BSOD after windows update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after windows update: Hello all, Recently my computer forced update while I was AFK. Since the update, I have not been able to get past the launching/boot screen. I have tried restoring to a previous version (though, unfortunately, I was only able to restore to a Dec 6 2018 version because I...
  10. BSOD after Windows update

BSOD after Windows update: Hello - We have several computers Windows 10 (40) that keep go to BSOD and restarting. I was able to get into safe mode and uninstall updates and everything seems to work good, but after a restart it is the same process. I have stopped updates on the computers for now - but...