Windows 10: BSOD Error, can't get into Safe Mode

Discus and support BSOD Error, can't get into Safe Mode in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently installed a PACE driver for Auto Tune and it asked me to restart the PC. When I restarted, it booted into BSOD and gave the error "Page... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Astro Logistics, Dec 31, 2019.

1. BSOD Error, can't get into Safe Mode

I recently installed a PACE driver for Auto Tune and it asked me to restart the PC. When I restarted, it booted into BSOD and gave the error "Page Fault in Non Paged Area". The driver which caused this was Tpkd.sys. I tried to boot into advanced startup options but it gave a blue screen on which my mouse and keyboard didn't work. the blue page had 2 buttons, "Restart" and "Advanced Options" and they both were unclickable. I searched online and I find a solution that i should Boot into Safe mode and remove the driver but i am unable to access Advanced Startup Option so I am unable to do anything. Please Reply...

:)

Astro Logistics, Dec 31, 2019

2. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Dec 31, 2019
  3. Safe mode problems

Perhaps some of the safe mode files are corrupted.

Disable auto restart on BSOD and see what error you get?

Dippyskoodlez, Dec 31, 2019
  4. Caring1 Win User

BSOD Error, can't get into Safe Mode

BSOD - Registry Error

The fact it doesn't BSOD in safe mode indicates a driver error.
    Up date all drivers and see if it helps, it may have been a recent update causing it too.

Caring1, Dec 31, 2019
Thema:

BSOD Error, can't get into Safe Mode

1. BSOD Error, can't get into Safe Mode - Similar Threads - BSOD Error can't

2. Infinite BSOD, can't boot into safe mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Infinite BSOD, can't boot into safe mode: I have been getting the infinite BSOD after I installed a driver. This had happened before and I fixed it by deleting amd software in safemode after downloading that faulty driver. Now I tried downloading a different one and my problem is back. I thought I could fix it again...
  3. Can't Get Out of Safe Mode; Can't Log In

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't Get Out of Safe Mode; Can't Log In: Hi, I hope someone can help, because I'm at my wits' end. I have an HP Specter x360 laptop running Windows 10 I was having a problem with my space bar and the suggestion was made in an HP forum that I boot into Safe Mode. I did so, but now I can't get out. When I try to log...
  4. Can't Get Out of Safe Mode; Can't Log In

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Get Out of Safe Mode; Can't Log In: Hi, I hope someone can help, because I'm at my wits' end. I have an HP Specter x360 laptop running Windows 10 I was having a problem with my space bar and the suggestion was made in an HP forum that I boot into Safe Mode. I did so, but now I can't get out. When I try to log...
  5. Can't Get Out of Safe Mode; Can't Log In

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Repeatedly getting bsod errors, even in safe mode.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repeatedly getting bsod errors, even in safe mode.: Every app will crash after using for some time. Edge and device manager would crash almost instantly. And I get blue screen error randomly after a few minutes sometimes seconds of usage. Some of the Bsod errors i got were in order i got them - system service exception...
  7. Can't get out of Safe Mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't get out of Safe Mode: I can't get out of the Safe Mode because I don’t remember the password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-out-of-safe-mode/22da0342-1610-4ab9-800c-fe4af0d90eb4
  8. Can't get out of safe mode.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't get out of safe mode.: My mouse cursor was stuttering across the screen and I couldn't fix it, I had to do a full clean reboot of my computer. When I tried to log in, it came up with "Other User". I went into safe mode to add a profile and then I accidentally went into the advanced options and...
  9. Can't get into Safe mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't get into Safe mode: If I use msconfig at the boot tab, I cannot set any options to get into safe mode. Also, if I use the Shift / Restart option I do not get the Advanced menu to select more options and Restart. The only option under Advanced this way is uefi settings. Thanks. 116929
  10. can't get out of safe mode

in Windows 10 Support
    can't get out of safe mode: Hello, I was having trouble with a usb drive and found a tutorial that suggested I go into safe mode to fix it. Due to there not being an F8 boot command screen any more I had to go into msconfig to change how the computer starts up.. which is now set to safe mode. So i'm...