Windows 10: BSOD Error Code 0x0000021A

Discus and support BSOD Error Code 0x0000021A in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Everyone ! Short and to the point ! Error Code 0x0000021A Over and Over BSOD Recovery doesn't work. When I try recovering i have error like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Robertinho, Oct 13, 2016.

1. BSOD Error Code 0x0000021A

Hello Everyone !
    Short and to the point !
    Error Code 0x0000021A
    Over and Over BSOD
    Recovery doesn't work. When I try recovering i have error like this:
    *Name: Views: Size: Attachment 105897
    Please any clues =)
    I will be grateful™
    Cheers®

:)

Robertinho, Oct 13, 2016
  2. Kinezakis Win User

BSOD Jumping to BSOD at the same loop

Greetings... I just got a huge blue screens in a row...

So let me explain you.

BSOD Error ( code 0xc0000098 )

BSOD Error ( code 0xc0000225 )

-------------------------------------------------------------------

BSOD Error *Stop Code* System thread exception not handled

BSOD Error *Stop Code* Bad Pool Header

BSOD Error *Stop Code* IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

BSOD Error *Stop Code* Page fault no paged code in area

Each time I restart my PC im getting a new BSOD Error OR a Stop Code

The options to go Safe mode / command prompt / reinstall + Recovery Windows Doesn't work It stack on the Loading Screen with the PC Freezing.

Anyone can help with that? The only think I did is to transfer windows to other partition

-> Tip 1 ( Bios working fine )

-> Tip 2 ( If I try to disable the installation partition to set another im getting the same errors)

Hope someone help me... Im keep trying hours by hours cant find a solution...

Im Using (*1 Windows 10 x64 Home) ( Upgraded from 7 x86 to *1 )

Kinezakis, Oct 13, 2016
  3. RJBertram Win User
    BSOD Repeatedly after 30SEP Windows 10 Cumulative Update

Since 30SEP after a "Cumulative Windows 10 Update" I have been having on and off BSOD's.

Error code 1: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Error code 2: ATTEMPTED_SWITCH_FROM_DNC

Normally I will at some point of use encounter a BSOD with error code 1. My computer will reboot and within five minutes I'll be prompted with a BSOD with error code 2.

Link to DMP's and System Specs:

DMP.zip

Thanks for any help!

RJBertram, Oct 13, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD Error Code 0x0000021A

Hi Robertinho,

Do you still need help?

5. Ztruker Win User
    BIOS is old, A05 version. There is a A11 version on the Dell web site: Product Support | Dell US
    . Install that and see if it helps.

Also, you are running mixed memory modules.
    Code: [Memory Device (Type 17) - Length 28 - Handle 002fh] Physical Memory Array Handle 002eh Memory Error Info Handle [Not Provided] Total Width 64 bits Data Width 64 bits Size 4096MB Form Factor 09h - DIMM Device Set [None] Device Locator ChannelA-DIMM0 Bank Locator BANK 0 Memory Type 18h - Specification Reserved Type Detail 0080h - Synchronous Speed 1333MHz Manufacturer Hynix/Hyundai Serial Number Asset Tag Number Part Number HMT351U6CFR8C-H9 [Memory Device (Type 17) - Length 28 - Handle 0031h] Physical Memory Array Handle 002eh Memory Error Info Handle [Not Provided] Total Width 64 bits Data Width 64 bits Size 4096MB Form Factor 09h - DIMM Device Set [None] Device Locator ChannelB-DIMM0 Bank Locator BANK 2 Memory Type 18h - Specification Reserved Type Detail 0080h - Synchronous Speed 1333MHz Manufacturer 0000 Serial Number Asset Tag Number Part Number GR1333D364L9/4G[/quote] Try removing one of them and testing.

Also, boot to Safe mode and run sfc /scannow. See if that fixes and system file problems. If yes, run it again until it runs clean.

Ztruker, Oct 16, 2016
  6. Hello Guys !
    Thx for replays.
    I get handled with this BSOD.
    This is my solution.
    I download DLLSuite. Scan System it found 146 problem download some of missing dll and exe. Restart and it working.
    Thanks a lot again.
    Cheers®

Robertinho, Oct 17, 2016
  7. axe0 New Member
    Such programs are scam!!

Revert back the changes it has made and uninstall the software!

8. BSOD Error Code 0x0000021A

Free version is really scam but Pro is excellent. It's work and fixed all problems.

Robertinho, Oct 18, 2016
  9. axe0 New Member
    Such programs are always scam, no matter 'free' or 'pro'...

10. Now You are right ! This program is sh*t. Today i turn on computer and the same BSOD =/ But I was smart and when Windows was turn on succesfull i make the point recovery and Now i can get back to this point. I don't know what help this DLLSuite i don't think soo...But now it's working. Anyone can me tell how long ? -_- ?

Robertinho, Oct 19, 2016
  11. axe0 New Member
    I'm afraid I do not fully understand what you're asking.

12. It was rhetorical question =) But I steal looking for the answer what cause this problem. One things help in all case Reset to factory settings.

Robertinho, Oct 26, 2016
  13. axe0 New Member

I understand it's a rhetorical question, but I just can't figure out what the question is because it is incomplete if I read it correctly.

Thema:

1. BSOD Error Code 0x0000021A - Similar Threads - BSOD Error Code

2. BSOD with various error codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD with various error codes: Ok I’ve thrown enough money guessing so this is my last stand before taking this to a shop. I recently got an HP omen 15 for a very good deal that keeps BSODing randomly with PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA and I initially thought the ram wasn’t substantial enough at 4gb so I...
  3. BSOD error code SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD error code SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: So I was messing around with some start up settings like my mouse application, and after restart, I keep getting the blue screen. I can't enter safe mode, and I can't reinstall windows. Can someone help me?...
  4. BSOD - Error Code 116

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - Error Code 116: Hi there,For the past couple months I've had sporadic BSODs of error code 116, the screen will cut to black for a few seconds, audio persists, and then it shuts down and restarts.Using BlueScreenView, I can see that it's the same 3 files that are causing the problem:-...
  5. BSOD error code 0x000000CF

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD error code 0x000000CF: I got this Blue screen error and I cant retrieve my PC. BSOD error code 0x000000CF. How to stop it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-error-code-0x000000cf/5b0a5d86-bc34-4312-b537-be661b54e780
  6. BSOD error code 0x000000CF

BSOD error code 0x000000CF: I got this Blue screen error and I cant retrieve my PC. BSOD error code 0x000000CF. How to stop it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-error-code-0x000000cf/5b0a5d86-bc34-4312-b537-be661b54e780
  7. BSoD: MEMORY_MANAGMENT error code

BSoD: MEMORY_MANAGMENT error code: I got a BSOD that was a unknown error code of just storage. it is very strange. I was running this windows OS: Windows 10 Processer: intelR CoreTM i5-2500K CPU @ 3.30GHz 3.60 GHz. Installed RAM: 8.00 GB Device ID:...
  8. BSOD with error code: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD with error code: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION: I switched my GPU from a GTX 1060 6GB to an RTX 2060 Super this summer, since then I have started to experience complete computer crashes every ~2 weeks or so. It happens at any random moment, while watching Youtube vids, gaming or other tasks. My monitors completely freeze...
  9. BSOD with differents error code

BSOD with differents error code: So i bought a new PC about last week ago. And lately it's shutting down by itself while i'm on doing stuff on the computer. It doesn't seem to matter what i do, if i watch movies or if i'm on Word or playing games, it keeps shutting down several times a day. I always get a...
  10. Blue Screen of Death with the stop code 0x0000021a in Win10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Screen of Death with the stop code 0x0000021a in Win10: My system is Win10 Pro version 1803. This blue screen appear very frequently as showed in the attached image. the stop code is 0x0000021a the dump file: Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.12.0002.633 AMD64 Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x0000021a