Windows 10: BSOD Error code: System Service Exception

Discus and support BSOD Error code: System Service Exception in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I've recently had a BSOD with the System_Service_Exception stop code. I've since run a MalwareBytes scan to check for viruses or malware... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HelloWorld_468, Apr 29, 2019.

1. BSOD Error code: System Service Exception

Hello,

I've recently had a BSOD with the System_Service_Exception stop code.

I've since run a MalwareBytes scan to check for viruses or malware (nothing found) and used the System File Checker tool in PowerShell as well (no discrepancies there either).

I've attached the minidump and system information files here as well. Here are the links:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7gv92532frnhnr1/042719-45203-01.dmp?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ll3pio57kvowb8r/systeminfo.txt?dl=0

Any help or advice would be much appreciated.

***Modified title from: BSOD - Stop Code: System Service Exception (minidump attached) ***

:)

HelloWorld_468, Apr 29, 2019
  2. Zukhrufa Win User

BSOD: System Service Exception (Error code: esif ls.sys)

I'd like to apologize if this problem had been brought up before but since I can't seem to find the answer and I want to make sure.

So, the BSOD has been reoccurring more often lately. It gets to a point where it occurs 3 times a day whether during use or even when it's idle. It says that the cause is System Service Exception and the error code is 'esif ls.sys'. I did try to look the
    error code up but I couldn't find anything. There were a lot of solutions to fix BSOD caused by 'system service exception' but it varies depending on the error code. I was wondering what exactly might be the cause and whether it might have the same solution
    to some other one with a different error code. Thank you.

Zukhrufa, Apr 29, 2019
  3. BSOD System Service Exception

Hello,

I recently upgraded my PC, almost all of my components except for keyboard, mouse, power supply, and monitors. Here is a list of my equipment:

Motherboard: Asus Prime B450m-a/csm

CPU: AMD 2700x

Ram: Trident Z RGB 3000mhz

GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW

Storage: Adata M.2 256gb NVMe

External 1tb Mybook

After I got all my equipment set up I have been getting a BSOD System Service Exception. I have tried a clean install on my M.2 with Windows 10 Pro, but I continue to get a BSOD. I have ran a Checkdisk, and did a memory check also with nothing found.
    I am not overclocking anything yet so I am not sure why this error is happening.

I went online and did all of the steps to try to figure out what was wrong, but could not figure this out.

Please Help!!!

CraigWidhalm, Apr 29, 2019
  4. BSOD Error code: System Service Exception

BSOD System Service Exception

Hello everyone!! I got the system service exception bsod once on my laptop. It's an asus X550LD with 6 gb RAM and 750 gb HDD and an Intel core i7 4500u. Not too bad and i had windows 10 installed on it a day ago. Could this BSOD be a sign that i'll need
    to reinstall windows? It's a fresh install of Windows 10 (not an upgrade) but i fear that too many reinstalls will wear the hard drive out. I'm thinking that this is a driver issue. Any suggestions?

AbdullaSulaimani, Apr 29, 2019
Thema:

BSOD Error code: System Service Exception

1. BSOD Error code: System Service Exception - Similar Threads - BSOD Error code

2. Stop Code: System Service Exception error this system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop Code: System Service Exception error this system: Solve me my error stop code: system service exception in window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-system-service-exception-error-this/74a9a0ed-eb61-4552-91f4-2dbf3ff24075
  3. Stop Code: System Service Exception error this system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop Code: System Service Exception error this system: Solve me my error stop code: system service exception in window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-system-service-exception-error-this/74a9a0ed-eb61-4552-91f4-2dbf3ff24075
  4. Stop Code: System Service Exception error this system

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD "System Service Exception" Stop Code

BSOD "System Service Exception" Stop Code: In the event viewer, it says,Error 09/07/2021 1:22:28 pm BugCheck 1001 NoneThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff8022f553fea, 0xffffe08aa2a36b40, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP....
  6. BSOD Error System Service Exception: TCP_IP.sys

BSOD Error System Service Exception: TCP_IP.sys: Hi,I am continiously facing an issue with my PC where the blue screen of death suddenly appears, stating System Service Exception: TCP_IP.sys before restart. I have googled and tried various fixes but nothing has worked.Here are the log files. Can you please check and help me...
  7. BSOD with Stop Code: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION

BSOD with Stop Code: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION: I have rebuilt my Lenovo PC from scratch, using a copy of Windows 10 Pro I purchased at a retail store. This copy is on USB, and the machine starts out at version 1903. No problems at this level. It then updates to 1907; still no issues. It then skips 2004, and jumps straight...
  8. BSOD System Service Exception

in Windows 10 Customization
    BSOD System Service Exception: I am randomly getting BSOD screen, some times after 1 month and sometimes every day. I need help debugging my problem. Here is my recent minidump file. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvosaqT-_cvHlX60M_yLb5hmVDa6?e=qwzgKn Thanks...
  9. BSOD error stop code system service exception

BSOD error stop code system service exception: i bought hp envy 13 ba0003tu india yesterday and immediately updated to windows 1909 version. I started using it after that. The system randomly crashes and gives BSOD with system service exception error. Also, when i check startup repair options, it shows me couldnt repair...
  10. System Service Exception BSOD

System Service Exception BSOD: Hello, I've been frequently having BSOD with the exception System Service Exception. I read online that I should update my drivers but I would appreciate if someone could take a closer look at my dump files to pin point which driver. It might possibly be my usb host...