Windows 10: BSOD error continuous

Discus and support BSOD error continuous in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my PC keeps getting BSOD error though I changed my motherboard long back I am unable to identify the issue pls help immediately I have examsPreview... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RAKESHPANIGRAHI, Jul 19, 2021.

1. BSOD error continuous

my PC keeps getting BSOD error though I changed my motherboard long back I am unable to identify the issue pls help immediately I have examsPreview attachment IMG_20191213_130836.jpgPreview attachment IMG_20191216_125206.jpgPreview attachment IMG_20191222_121808.jpgIMG_20191222_121808.jpg3.3 MBPreview attachment IMG_20191223_111806.jpgIMG_20191223_111806.jpg2.7 MBIMG_20191216_125206.jpg2.9 MBIMG_20191213_130836.jpg4 MB

:)

RAKESHPANIGRAHI, Jul 19, 2021
  2. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Jul 19, 2021
  3. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Jul 19, 2021
  4. cplpro Win User

BSOD error continuous

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile BSOD error continuous :)

cplpro, Jul 19, 2021
Thema:

BSOD error continuous

1. BSOD error continuous - Similar Threads - BSOD error continuous

2. Computer continually crashes BSOD - Various Errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer continually crashes BSOD - Various Errors: I have been getting BSOD continually while playing video games that consume great amount of my laptop's resource.My System InformationDump file of the Error.DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 The DPC watchdog detected a prolonged run time at an IRQL of DISPATCH_LEVEL or above....
  3. Windows 10 Continuous BSODs with different errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Continuous BSODs with different errors: Hello! I have a homemade PC that has worked just fine for me up until a few months ago. Suddenly, I have been getting Blue Screens of Death on a twice-weekly basis, for many different error codes.IRQL not less or equal; Critical Process Died; etcI am not familiar enough with...
  4. Windows 10 Continuous BSODs with different errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Continuous BSODs with different errors: Hello! I have a homemade PC that has worked just fine for me up until a few months ago. Suddenly, I have been getting Blue Screens of Death on a twice-weekly basis, for many different error codes.IRQL not less or equal; Critical Process Died; etcI am not familiar enough with...
  5. Windows 10 Continuous BSODs with different errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Continuous BSOD's

Continuous BSOD's: Hi there,I have been having a lot of BSOD issues since I rebuilt my PC 6 months ago. Everything has now been replaced, and all parts are new except an older HDD that I use for storage on top of my SSD.Current specs:Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home10.0.19043 Build...
  7. Continuous BSOD errors with various Stop Codes

Continuous BSOD errors with various Stop Codes: Hi, I have been having BSOD for couple of months now but it has got more frequent. I got BSOD today twice in 10 minutes. - Link to 1st BSOD today: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArU5xwPk5EFTgP8M5FPgxgth4c2G4Q?e=3zFl05 - Link to 2nd BSOD today:...
  8. Continuous BSOD Error

Continuous BSOD Error: I built a custom PC and I'm getting the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR constantly. A SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION occurred twice as well. No amount of Google or troubleshooting has helped, but I did stumble upon this site. Below is the link to the MSinfo, system info (from Speccy), and...
  9. BSOD DPC Watchdog error continues

BSOD DPC Watchdog error continues: Errors started a little over a month ago, dmp file has been complaining of video driver errors, audio driver errors, etc. Followed advice to revert to previous driver releases, then to move to most recent. BSOD continued every few days. I found using just most recent drivers...
  10. bsod continues

bsod continues: Proceed to a new clean install, I will keep you informed 33725