Windows 10: BSOD Error Critical_structure_corruption on tcpip.sys and ntfs.sys

Discus and support BSOD Error Critical_structure_corruption on tcpip.sys and ntfs.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am currently facing the problem of getting BSOD again and again on tcpip.sysI already tried everything, what is standard recommendation no extra... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GeorgGraupner, Jul 19, 2021.

1. BSOD Error Critical_structure_corruption on tcpip.sys and ntfs.sys

I am currently facing the problem of getting BSOD again and again on tcpip.sysI already tried everything, what is standard recommendation no extra AntiVirus, Update drivers, reset netsh etc...Some days ago, BSOD was only for ntfs.sysI also repaired and reinstalled Windows - With the effect that now no more ntfs.sys errors are showing but now tcpip.sys BSODI have done also a memory diagnosis and encountered an Hardware error.Could this also be the reason for BSOD?If yes I would try to change the RAM...thanks

:)

GeorgGraupner, Jul 19, 2021

2. Getting Critical_structure_corruption (tcpip/sys) BSOD on Windows 10 computer

Old title: critical_structure_corruption (tcpip/sys)

Hi,

I keeping getting a random BSOD with "critical_structure_corruption (tcpip/sys)" as the reason. I then have to wait approximately 10 seconds during which time Microsoft are collecting information about the error. This seemed to be introduced after the last
    Windows update Tuesday. I couldn't find the cause so did a system restore and all was fine again until the following morning when Microsoft automatically installed the updates again. A rollback doesn't fix the problem now.

When are Microsoft going to fix it for me?

I have got an old-ish motherboard who's latest BIOS update was 2010 so I can't help but think this may be the reason. I've tried everything else.

Any ideas?

Paul1958007, Jul 19, 2021
  3. axe0 Win User
    BSOD while using the internet. error (L1C63x64.sys)

Hi trainman81,

Welcome to the 10forums.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.
    1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

BSOD Error Critical_structure_corruption on tcpip.sys and ntfs.sys [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

AVG is trying to request data from the internet, which is why the network driver is marked as the cause.
    Code:
    Code:
    *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for L1C63x64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for L1C63x64.sys 0: kd> lmvm L1C63x64 start             end                 module name fffff801`89700000 fffff801`89722000   L1C63x64 T (no symbols)                Loaded symbol image file: L1C63x64.sys     Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\L1C63x64.sys     Image name: L1C63x64.sys     Timestamp:        Mon Apr 01 05:15:17 2013 (5158FBC5)     CheckSum:         000245C4     ImageSize:        00022000     Translations:     0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
    AVG drivers that have been flagged
    Code:
    Code:
    *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for avgwfpa.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for avgwfpa.sys *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for avgfwd6a.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for avgfwd6a.sys
    Please uninstall AVG and see if it helps
    Uninstall AVG | AVG
    It is further recommended to check your Qualcomm network driver for updates, its driver is not supported for Windows 10.
    Driver Reference Table - L1C63x64.sys

4. BSOD Error Critical_structure_corruption on tcpip.sys and ntfs.sys

QCAMAIN1.SYS CAUSING BSOD

This was probably caused by the following module:
    qcamain1.sys (Qcamain10x64+0x108678)

Bugcheck code: 0x1D3 (0x333, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0)

Error: CUSTOM_ERROR

A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: qcamain1.sys .

Google query: qcamain1.sys CUSTOM_ERROR

Using WhoCrashed I found this thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...37-error/3a99eb3e-3ba5-4937-a908-d4c478e266cd however without
    solution, locked.

I did get BSOD almost everytime I moved the laptop.

This worked for me:

unscrew wifi module, push a little into the socket. Screw in. DONE

Horus-3-Echo, Jul 19, 2021
Thema:

BSOD Error Critical_structure_corruption on tcpip.sys and ntfs.sys

1. BSOD Error Critical_structure_corruption on tcpip.sys and ntfs.sys - Similar Threads - BSOD Error Critical_structure_corruption

2. BSOD - qcwlan64.sys error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - qcwlan64.sys error: Dear Community,After reinstalling and fully updating windows 11 on a lenovo thinkpad laptop I get repeated and very frequent bsod errors with no stop number but reference to file qcwlan64.sys. I checked qualcom drivers via Windows Decice Manager but windows indicates most...
  3. BSOD - qcwlan64.sys error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - qcwlan64.sys error: Dear Community,After reinstalling and fully updating windows 11 on a lenovo thinkpad laptop I get repeated and very frequent bsod errors with no stop number but reference to file qcwlan64.sys. I checked qualcom drivers via Windows Decice Manager but windows indicates most...
  4. Ntfs file sys error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ntfs file sys error: I got a ntfs file sys error i tried every method online and nothing fixes it i cant even boot into safe mode can someone help me pls submitted by /u/gurso21 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ef60jw/ntfs_file_sys_error/
  5. rtwlane02.sys BSOD error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    rtwlane02.sys BSOD error: Hi. I was playing a game on my computer. However after a while my computer crashed. It was a bsod rtwlane02.sys failed. It also had PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA error message too. I cant access my desktop to try and update my drivers. I have access to the cmd though. My...
  6. BSOD L1C63x64.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD L1C63x64.sys: Heya guys, this is my first post here *Smile. I just had like 3 or 4 BSODs in these last two days, never had any. I just updated my Atheros 8151 PCI-e driver from Network adapter->properties->update driver. I'm not sure if it is the cause, so I used the tool and attached...
  7. BSOD While Streaming, L1C63x64.sys Error

BSOD While Streaming, L1C63x64.sys Error: Lately whenever I stream I end up getting a Blue Screen am an hour or so in. I've narrowed it down to my qualcomm atheros ar8151 pci-e gigabit ethernet controller (ndis 6.30) Network Driver. I've updated it when Windows said I had the current drivers (of course) to ver....
  8. BSOD error igdkmd64.sys (5109aeb3)

BSOD error igdkmd64.sys (5109aeb3): Hello, please help me to solve this problem. DM Log Collector below 74093
  9. wdf01000.sys BSOD

wdf01000.sys BSOD: Hey, this is more of a question. My keyboard has been malfunctioning due to liquid damage, so to disable it I installed an incompatible keyboard/touchpad driver intentionally. The day after, I've been getting wdf01000.sys BSOD errors during startup, which brings me to a...
  10. BSOD tdr_failure_igdkmd64.sys

BSOD tdr_failure_igdkmd64.sys: I have been encountering this error frequently when running games, mostly World of Tanks and the World of Warships beta test. I ALWAYS get this error whenever I accidentally bump the windows key on my laptop in game. If I am at the port or garage screen with all my ships,...