Windows 10: BSOD Error: "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" on Windows 10

Discus and support BSOD Error: "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" on Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I keep on getting the BSoD with error code/what failed: L1C63x64.sys since upgrading my Windows 10 version to build 19041. Any help would be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by shanewhittaker, Jun 22, 2020.

1. BSOD Error: "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" on Windows 10

Hi,

I keep on getting the BSoD with error code/what failed: L1C63x64.sys since upgrading my Windows 10 version to build 19041.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

shanewhittaker, Jun 22, 2020

2. BSOD Error: "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" on Windows 10

Hi David,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the internet connection with BSOD error. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL:

This Stop error message usually occurs during installation when there was an attempt in kernel mode to touch pageable memory at too high a process
    internal request level (IRQL). Typically, this error occurs when a driver uses an incorrect memory address. Other possible causes of this error include an incompatible device driver, a general hardware problem, or incompatible software.

As this seems to be an issues with the network drivers, try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run Network Adapter troubleshooter

Network Adapter troubleshooter find and fix the problems with wireless and other Network Adapter.

• Click on Start; in the start search type
      Troubleshooter and hit Enter.
    • In the left pane, click onView all.
    • Click on Network Adapter Troubleshooter.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

If the issue still persists then,

Method 2: I suggest you to download the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website before uninstalling. Later, uninstall the existing drivers, install them and check if it helps.

Step 1: To uninstall drivers, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + x key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device manager.
    • Expand Network adapters. Right-click on the device and click
      Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the below article by
    Andre Da Costa
    about:
    How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10
    , install the drivers and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Try the above troubleshooting steps and update the status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 22, 2020
  3. BSOD with error driver_irql_not_less_or_equal

*Original TItle: The bad bsod

Hi

I was playing minecraft. Suddenly my pc shows bsod with this error driver_irql_not_less_or_equal

Then it restarts. When I entered password and boot into the windows it showed bsod with this error. Then it restarts and I entered my password then I see this bsod again and this position repeated up to when I open my computer quickly after the reboot but
    I scare I see this bsod again. Please tell me how to solve this

علیرضاصمیمی, Jun 22, 2020
  4. BSOD Error: "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" on Windows 10

BSOD - "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION"

I'm getting frequent bsods. These two are the latest:

"DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION"

I've done a clean install of windows 10 (May 2019 update). Sometimes windows just hangs and there is not bsod or error message. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

lightship231, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

BSOD Error: "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" on Windows 10

1. BSOD Error: "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - BSOD Error DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

2. BSOD Error: "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Error: "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" on Windows 10: Hello,I started to face following BSOD when I play VR games. Could you please point me what is causing it and how I can fix it?Code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALWhat failed: wfplwf.sysMinidump: 012424-16890-01.dmp...
  3. BSOD Error: "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Error: "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" on Windows 10: Hello,I started to face following BSOD when I play VR games. Could you please point me what is causing it and how I can fix it?Code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALWhat failed: wfplwf.sysMinidump: 012424-16890-01.dmp...
  4. BSOD Error: "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" BSoD error

"DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" BSoD error: My laptop, for some unknown reason, crashes often with the stop code "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL". Adding to that, it also says that "entryprotect.sys" failed. This really gets on my nerves and also makes me worried about if the laptop has some sort of internal problem,...
  6. Windows 10 BSOD ERROR: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 BSOD ERROR: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Alright, so I will explain everything in detail. I was trying to join a voice chat on Discord and for some unexpected reason, I got a Blue Screen of Death. ''Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart, we are just collecting some error info and we'll restart for...
  7. BSOD with driver_irql_not_less_or_equal tcpip.sys error

BSOD with driver_irql_not_less_or_equal tcpip.sys error: Hey guys, I followed the instructions to try and prepare mini dumps and system info for analysis, I can't find what is crashing my computer. Can anyone help out? Uploading them to a drive and sharing here. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoBlDENaWKD6gZ5jY3bHPDdTYfxi9Q?e=T0HaRW Let...
  8. Windows 10 BSOD driver_irql_not_less_or_equal

Windows 10 BSOD driver_irql_not_less_or_equal: Hi, im not sure why, but my computer crashes after a while. just installed a new CPU (amd FX 8350) and recently upgraded to windows 10 the BSOD tells me ahcix64s.sys failed, any way to fix this?...
  9. Windows 10 BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Windows 10 BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: What failed: nbcci.sys. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-bsod-driverirqlnotlessorequal/d6892c47-4c33-4c6a-901b-07b9ecca987b
  10. BSOD, error: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (nwifi.sys)

BSOD, error: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (nwifi.sys): Hi Community, on 11 april I suddenly got a bsod with the error: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ( nwifi.sys ) My question is, what was the cause of the bsod, and how can I fix this error? things I've already done: updated all driver and ran windows memory diagnostics tool,...