Windows 10: BSOD error due to driver issue

Discus and support BSOD error due to driver issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi everyone I done a windows 10 update recently after the update the screen display was messed up with all messed up pixels on parts of the screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by frokes, Jun 29, 2021.

1. frokes Win User

BSOD error due to driver issue

Hi everyone I done a windows 10 update recently after the update the screen display was messed up with all messed up pixels on parts of the screen tested GPU and found it not to be faulty then when I reboot the pc I looked in device manager and did not see the video card driver the mistake I made was I reinstalled the NVIDIA drivers which resulted in my PC not booting up,question wanted to ask is if there is a tool that I can scan the drive for NVIDIA driver and remove them aprreciate if anyone can help

:)

frokes, Jun 29, 2021
  2. alexsubri Win User

BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    BSOD error due to driver issue [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Jun 29, 2021
  3. Jomel Ber Win User
    BSOD error due to ntoskrnl.exe

Hi,

We would like to know more about this concern for better assistance.

• Have you tried updating your drivers, especially hardware drivers?
    • Are you overclocking your CPU?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this concern?

Also, we suggest that you follow the steps on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors provided on this
    link.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Jomel Ber, Jun 29, 2021
  4. BSOD error due to driver issue

Just got a BSOD with error driver irql_not_less_or_equal (nwifi.sys)

Hi Willy,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your concerned. Let me help you to fix the issue.

To assist you better, please provide us more information.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • When exactly do you get this error message BSOD?
    Meanwhile, let’s try simple steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. I would suggest you to go to the below link and try the steps.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Also, I suggest you to remove all the connected external hardware device and check.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jun 29, 2021
Thema:

BSOD error due to driver issue

1. BSOD error due to driver issue - Similar Threads - BSOD error due

2. BSOD due to installation of driver updates.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD due to installation of driver updates.: Started with BSOD - hswultpep.sys after installing new drivers. Tried to repair but nothing and now error 0xc00000f. I have tried to reset and recover but nothing will go through and also no restore points. I have tried to install via USB but no option appears available like...
  3. BSOD due to installation of driver updates.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD due to installation of driver updates.: Started with BSOD - hswultpep.sys after installing new drivers. Tried to repair but nothing and now error 0xc00000f. I have tried to reset and recover but nothing will go through and also no restore points. I have tried to install via USB but no option appears available like...
  4. BSOD due to drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD due to drivers: My pc has been crashing sometimes lately. The Windows log state a task-id 41 with category 63 kernel-power. I've done some research, but since this is a very common and general issue, I started searching in combination with the bugcheckcode, which in my case is 307. I saw a...
  5. BSOD due to drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD due to drivers: My pc has been crashing sometimes lately. The Windows log state a task-id 41 with category 63 kernel-power. I've done some research, but since this is a very common and general issue, I started searching in combination with the bugcheckcode, which in my case is 307. I saw a...
  6. Multiple BSODs - potentially due to drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple BSODs - potentially due to drivers: Hey there,My computer has BSOD'd four or five times in the past two days. The errors it's come up with have been System Service ExceptionIRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALKMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDIt has been repeatedly trying to boot after these issues, but needs time to reset before...
  7. BSOD Due to Driver Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD Due to Driver Issues: Hi MS Community, I've recently built a new PC for gaming and have encountered BSOD a few times this week. I ran driver verifier and my computer crashed on boot up, so I think it's safe to say this is a driver issue. I'm not sure how to read the DMP file, so I was hoping...
  8. BSOD/Freezes due to driver issue?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD/Freezes due to driver issue?: Hello, I am getting random crashes/BSOD instances. Here is the latest dump file from the last crash. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqrnCEskSvi4azyHKU_ITur-HvU I have performed a clean install, clean boot, disabled video card drivers, etc. I am trying to rule out hardware, it...
  9. Black Screen due to driver issues

Black Screen due to driver issues: Hey there, So yesterday I updated my (very outdated) graphics driver to the latest version (previously on september 2018) and now I’ve blue screened and get a black screen after I login. I have 1 program that boots on startup and that is the only thing that shows up other...
  10. Crashing due to a driver error

Crashing due to a driver error: Sometimes whenever I'm playing a game, or using WMR, my computer will just crash. I did the verifier thing, and found out it's a driver error, but I don't know which one. Computer Stats: Ryzen 7 1800x@4.1Ghz RX 580 8GB 2 500 GB SSHD...