Windows 10: BSOD error during startup every time. It gets stuck at 100 percent

Discus and support BSOD error during startup every time. It gets stuck at 100 percent in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Whenever i start my computer it shows atomatic repair and then diagonosing your pc and then attempting repairs and then it shows BSOD stuck at 100... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by arnavaggarwal1, Oct 17, 2018.

1. BSOD error during startup every time. It gets stuck at 100 percent

Whenever i start my computer it shows atomatic repair and then diagonosing your pc and then attempting repairs and then it shows BSOD stuck at 100 percent and everytime with different stop code. I am not able to even reach the login screen.

:)

arnavaggarwal1, Oct 17, 2018
  2. baggerbob Win User

Build 15007 is stuck at 100 percent??

Download is stuck at 100 percent. How to get it to start install???

baggerbob, Oct 17, 2018
  3. CPU Stuck at 100 Percent Load Until Power Plan is Changed

My CPU automatically goes to 100 percent load at startup. This issue is resolved for a short time if I change my power plan to a different plan. After a few days my CPU goes back to 100 percent on the new power plan, causing me to switch to a new plan I
    haven't used before.

This issue is causing me to duplicate a plan I haven't used before multiple times, so that I can switch to them as the previous plans I use get "infected" by the 100% CPU issue.

Basically this is what happens:

Use plan 1 until CPU hits 100% >>> Switch to plan 2.

Use Plan 2 >>> Duplicate plan 3 for future use since I haven't used it yet.

Plan 2 stuck at 100% CPU >>> Switch to plan 3 duplicate.

Use Plan 3 duplicate >>> Duplicate plan 3 again, to switch to later.

I have tried to go to the advanced power options for each of the plans to "Restore plan defaults" but that button is greyed out, even if I select the link "Change settings that are currently unavailable".

If anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated.

HybridClover, Oct 17, 2018
  4. Avedis53 Win User

BSOD error during startup every time. It gets stuck at 100 percent

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Oct 17, 2018
Thema:

BSOD error during startup every time. It gets stuck at 100 percent

1. BSOD error during startup every time. It gets stuck at 100 percent - Similar Threads - BSOD error during

2. Scanning and repairing drive stuck at 100% during startup for hours

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Scanning and repairing drive stuck at 100% during startup for hours: Here's a picture-It stays like this for an hour or 2 until i can finally get into my computer. But thats not it, my computer also runs at terribly slow speed, i managed to open task manager and saw my disk usage was skyrocketing at 100% all the time for no reason, it didnt...
  3. Disk is stuck at 100 percent

Disk is stuck at 100 percent: My Laptop has suddenly turned very laggy and unresponsive. When I opened up task manager the disk was stuck at 100% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disk-is-stuck-at-100-percent/46b7a86f-deb1-4a39-9e10-38c5d14277bf
  4. 100% Disk on startup every time

100% Disk on startup every time: Every boot my disk runs at 100% for 5-10 mins and will go back to normal. After it returns to normal it can also spike to 100 when any program is opened. Other than what's shown in the screenshot I have seen PowerShell, Edge installer, Cryptographic Services, and SysMain...
  5. Stuck in 100 percent

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in 100 percent: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Pouriakh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/leip6j/stuck_in_100_percent/
  6. Consistently get this error during startup:...

Consistently get this error during startup:...: Consistently get this error during startup: C:\windows\system32\windowspowershell\v1.0\powershell.exe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/consistently-get-this-error-during-startup/0acba83b-6e56-4d66-9fdf-d1872df793a8
  7. Windows 10 getting different BSOD errors and also getting BSOD during startup

Windows 10 getting different BSOD errors and also getting BSOD during startup: My computer was on desktop after playing a game. A few minutes after exiting the game, I got a BSOD. I let the system restart and whilst on the loading windows screen, it got another BSOD. I didn't change anything hardware wise. All the hardware I have has been in the system...
  8. BSOD ~50% of the time during startup, ~20% of the time while gaming

BSOD ~50% of the time during startup, ~20% of the time while gaming: Hello all - Frequently having BSOD issues during startup. It will collect, claim it will restart (it never does), which requires me to hard shut down the machine. The other half of the time, I'm able to log in, open a game (League of Legends most recently), and it will...
  9. Suddenly getting this Script Error during Startup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Suddenly getting this Script Error during Startup: I just started getting this pop-up windows 3 to 4 of them one on top of each other during startup. It appears to have something to do with login authorization of some sorts. I have not deleted nor installed any apps or something but is this some sort of a virus or phishing...
  10. BSOD during every Startup after Windows 10 upgradation

BSOD during every Startup after Windows 10 upgradation: Hello Upgraded to Windows 10 Home Premium from Windows 7 Home premium. Had couple of times BSOD problem in Windows 7. Since upgradation, BSOD is occuring during every startup, Enclosing the attachment as per the forum directions. Help is requested. Regards 11447