Windows 10: BSOD Error Help

Discus and support BSOD Error Help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I got more BSOD errors. I was informed by my previous advisor that it could be a hardware problem. Do these dump files help pinpoint maybe which aspect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AladarMiao, Jun 15, 2021.

1. BSOD Error Help

I got more BSOD errors. I was informed by my previous advisor that it could be a hardware problem. Do these dump files help pinpoint maybe which aspect of the hardware is faulty, or if this indicates more driver problems? https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmVgfrWDgcJcgdV64C-9ayTVqgFH6g?e=O9P1XUI have a Dell xps 15 9560. Thanks so much in advance.

:)

AladarMiao, Jun 15, 2021
  2. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Jun 15, 2021
  3. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Jun 15, 2021
  4. BSOD Error Help

Various BSOD Errors Help

Hey all,

I've received multiple BSOD errors the past 2 days after rebuilding my PC. I've been trying to figure out the issue.

These are the few BSOD messages I remember seeing:

• DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (multiple times)
    • CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED (one time)
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (one time)
    • WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (multiple times)
    Here's a link to the dmp files and system information: WindowsIssue

Steps I've taken:

• fully updated drivers
    • applied all Windows updates
    • Removed unnecessary hardware
    • Monitored CPU/GPU temps (log file on temps during last crash in share)
    Any help would be appreciated.

brando8924, Jun 15, 2021
Thema:

BSOD Error Help

1. BSOD Error Help - Similar Threads - BSOD Error Help

2. Help with BSOD errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with BSOD errors: so ive had these errors for about an year, ive tried replacing my gpu and ram to no luck. here are my mini dump files for anyone who might be able to help me, i also suspect that it might be my PSU but im yet to try and replace that.minidump - Dropbox...
  3. Help with BSOD errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with BSOD errors: so ive had these errors for about an year, ive tried replacing my gpu and ram to no luck. here are my mini dump files for anyone who might be able to help me, i also suspect that it might be my PSU but im yet to try and replace that.minidump - Dropbox...
  4. Help with BSOD errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with BSOD errors: Hey everyone! Can someone help me analyze the cause of my BSODs? I have been experiencing what I think are the same BSODs. The Minidump files in BlueScreenViewer show that it is Caused by Address: "ntoskrnl.exe+416b00"I do not have any programming background so my knowledge...
  5. BSOD Errors! HELP!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Errors! HELP!: Greetings, support team and readers. My Pc frequently crashed and just now I've finally got the blue screen of death. Went to check with Event Viewer and found this. Can anyone help?1. Unable to start a DCOM Server:...
  6. BSOD Errors! HELP!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Errors! HELP!: Greetings, support team and readers. My Pc frequently crashed and just now I've finally got the blue screen of death. Went to check with Event Viewer and found this. Can anyone help?1. Unable to start a DCOM Server:...
  7. BSOD Errors! HELP!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. BSOD Error Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Error Help: I experienced a BSOD error, and I was wondering if you could assist me in identifying the root cause of the problem? I have attached the dump file related to the error: 070923-9718-01.dmpMy model is the Acer Predator Neo 16 -- if you require any additional information or if...
  9. BSOD Error Help

BSOD Error Help: I have been getting BSOD errors every now and then. I've tried reinstalling Windows, but that did not solve the issue. I was informed that, in order to receive help on troubleshooting BSOD errors, I should upload my dmp files and share them on the...
  10. BSOD error help

BSOD error help: Windows shut down: Source Windows Summary Shut down unexpectedly Date ‎8/‎18/‎2020 11:01 AM Status Not reported Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 3b Parameter 1: c0000005 Parameter 2: fffff80068bd5380 Parameter 3: ffffe1831ac4f920 Parameter 4: 0 OS...